Dumbest question of the day! Whats yours

leebrave

Dumbest question ive had today

Anon player - How do you use these (im at fairy ring in Zanaris)

Me - Do fairy Tale Quests 1 and part of Fairy Tale 2 then u can use

Anon player - how do you do them?

Me - your kidding right?

then i went to DIR

Thats the dumbest so far - whats yours?

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

Actually it is dumb for someone to ask how you do quests, its called pure lazyness - theres a blue star which tells you where to star thats why its a dumb question

Get with the program

leebrave.png

Gorak Chronicles Ended, thinking of something new for next week

thats not a dumb question he was asking how to do the quest..

No, it is a dumb question. They were in Zanaris, so obviously this guy knows what quests are and how to go about doing them.

What would you do if someone asked you how to do a quest? Give them a step by step guide personally from yourself on how to do the quest? No. You'd either send them to tip it to look at a guide, or tell them just to do it.

I mean...it's a pretty stupid question to me. I would never ask "How do you do a quest?" even when I first started playing, 'cause I may have been one of the only players to actually pay attention to the tutorial on Tutorial island. :roll:

archsupportei2.png

outsanitysig1jc0.png

|2,300+ Total|138 Combat|12 Lvl 99 Skills|99 Slayer|blogbutton.png

Dumbest Question: Is this a dumb thread? The answer is obvious

Well he's asking for help basically it's not that he doesn't know what qeust is.

Click for My Blog

Runescapew44.png

b3e1cfada6.png

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

Even though my dumbest question has nothing to do with RuneScape, it fits...

This was on a PowerPoint in Biology today:

"Why can't we all just get along?"

^^Well, geniuses who made up this question in the first place, it's because "Homo sapien" actually means "thinking human", and since we think, we can form our own opinions, therefore making it so that there is no way that everyone will EVER get along.

Alex Trebek: Correct Emily. Select again?

Me: Thank you. I'll take "Dumb Questions" for 500.

Alex: Answer the daily double!!(cheo cheo cheo!) Your Question:

Is this a pointless post?

/FG/First thread post to when I joined the family.

VR48f.jpg

[hide=Insert rant here]blahblahblahLIFE[/hide]

img

Even though my dumbest question has nothing to do with RuneScape, it fits...

This was on a PowerPoint in Biology today:

"Why can't we all just get along?"

^^Well, geniuses who made up this question in the first place, it's because "Homo sapien" actually means "thinking human", and since we think, we can form our own opinions, therefore making it so that there is no way that everyone will EVER get along.

Alex Trebek: Correct Emily. Select again?

Actually, it is either Wise or Knowing, not Thinking. I'm sure the judges should have caught that...

I was killing ess mining bots at Varrock with the mugger, and a level 80 comes up and kills the mugger every time it appears. I told him not to kill it, he asks why, I tell him it's to kill macroers.

He then asks me what a macroer is.

From a level EIGHTY! I'm 61 and I know full well what they are.

This really isn't a dumb question, but it does go along with what the author originally intended.

I don't recall where I have met this person before, but he's got me on his friend's list for some reason.

Person X: Hey, What are u doin?

Me: Rcing

PX: Rcing? Runecrafting?

Me: Yeah

(wait for the question now....)

PX: How do u runecraft?

Me: :wall: Have you done rune mysteries quest?

PX: Yeah. How do u do it?

Me: The knowledge base can tell you easier than I can.

PX: Tell me.

Me: The knowledge base is really your best bet.

PX: Just tell me.

At this point I added him to my ignore list. I'm sorry, but if you are too lazy to type in runecrafting at the top of the screen and hit search, you'll never know.

4774_e3d1ea.png

I'm a married mother that plays RuneScape. Got a problem with that?

Random noob in the seers village: Y u wear dat hat lol?

I was wearing a pink pointed hat from the grand tree clothes shop while walking to check my hops patch in the woods nearby. Mainly because I wanted to wear it. I mean does there really need to be a reason? But apparently there is some noob reason for not wearing it if that guy was to believed.

azriella.png

Emote plz to the wc tutor. Then again, the guy just had to be pratting around :wall:

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."