Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

200M in all Skills

26937 replies to this topic

Donnie
[ Display Name History ]

Donnie

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 346 posts
wonder how ReallifeMMO is treating him

Gemeos2
[ Display Name History ]

Gemeos2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,134 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Gemeos2
  • RSN '07:Gemeos2 OSRS
No one is better than Jagex at doing the same mistake twice.

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • RSN:Fried_Chikn8
Suomi most likely just getting farm up now and taking break from skilling so he can reach 200m hunt + theif without having to do livid or wait on a tree for his 5b xp party. Also maybe he doesn't want to do farm runs during hunter/pp trips so he can camp jadinkos or pyramid plunder for a longer time and not worry about losing his hunting spot, etc..
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

Aten
[ Display Name History ]

Aten

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 423 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired

Suomi most likely just getting farm up now and taking break from skilling so he can reach 200m hunt + theif without having to do livid or wait on a tree for his 5b xp party. Also maybe he doesn't want to do farm runs during hunter/pp trips so he can camp jadinkos or pyramid plunder for a longer time and not worry about losing his hunting spot, etc..

He's still gaining hunt xp though, not to mention if he were actually focusing entirely on farm he'd probably be at vinesweeper.
ATTENUATION "The Anal Girl" Aten O DAT BLOG OMG EMI OMG :> :>

On the road to 2k ELO playing Annie only ! ! ! My summoner profile
Current: HEADED FOR BRONZE V TROLOLOL

SnuGGzZ
[ Display Name History ]

SnuGGzZ

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 130 posts
  • RSN:Fried_Chikn8

He's still gaining hunt xp though, not to mention if he were actually focusing entirely on farm he'd probably be at vinesweeper.

I'm not saying he's focusing solely on farming, just that it's understandable to want to take a little break from RS and is probably doing so now so that his farming xp can catch up and he doesn't need to do vinesweeper or something after finishing hunter/theif.
Posted Image

5b xp let's go!

Thorgmir
[ Display Name History ]

Thorgmir

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 129 posts
  • RSN:Grate Scot
If he had simply continued at his old pace, he would have finished farming before thieving anyway. No, I think he's just finally lost interest in the game and is having a great time exploring some of the other things life has to offer.
Posted Image

Swisscooler_
[ Display Name History ]

Swisscooler_

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 178 posts
  • RSN:Swisscooler
it looks like it's still impossible to get 200m all, even if you have the time/cash, you'll lose your interest before :P

vmser
[ Display Name History ]

vmser

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 7,599 posts
  • RSN:vmser
While his efforts to reach 5B total exp may have put real life 'on hold' for a bit, it might actually be a good thing to start thinking about where to go after.
Best to plan that stuff ahead, I'd say.

Also, the underlying reason might even be of a finacial nature. You know, a job and stuff.
At his age the 'sacrifice' he made for his goal is far from being 'normal', i.e. having the financial means / time to do it.

Vmser.png

Donnie
[ Display Name History ]

Donnie

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 346 posts

While his efforts to reach 5B total exp may have put real life 'on hold' for a bit, it might actually be a good thing to start thinking about where to go after.
Best to plan that stuff ahead, I'd say.

Also, the underlying reason might even be of a finacial nature. You know, a job and stuff.
At his age the 'sacrifice' he made for his goal is far from being 'normal', i.e. having the financial means / time to do it.

that was why N0valyfe quit

Viv
[ Display Name History ]

Viv

Ghost Cloak

• Members
  • 1,804 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
yea i ur late teens early 20s you have to figure out what to do with your life....I thought n0valyfe quit cause he realized it would never end. Also he was relying on his family for financial support and believe me i know that that can't go on forever.

Even if you have the financial means its still a huge time investment and their is lots of things that get sacrificed when gaming hours per day.

username_reset_123
[ Display Name History ]

username_reset_123

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 7 posts
The laws of runescape.
1.Anyone with a higher level than you is a nerd
2.Anyone with a lower level than you is a noob
3.Anyone other than you and your friends is a kid even if they are older.
4.Anyone who dices rwts and shouldn't be banned untill after they rwt because its unfair to ban them before.
5.anyone who doesn't respond 6 seconds after a question is asked is a bot.
6.every update fails and will cause everyone to quit
7. sof is not a method of buying xp and never will be.
8.all skills end at 99 and anyone training past 99 should be questioned why they are training.
9.dg is a minigame
10.the only way to getting 200m in every skill is playing 15 hours a day. any less and it is near impposible to do.
11. you are not allowed to talk to jagex unless you are in the top 10.

Wertyue
[ Display Name History ]

Wertyue

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 135 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Wertyue
  • RSN2:Melies
I felt like sharing some of N0valyfe‘s words here, back from the time when he announced his retirement and wrote his farewell thread, since his name was brought up. I put a link to his old blog (located with The Wayback Machine) at the end of my post. Figured some might enjoy reading it or looking through the pictures at least, I know I did.

I included some hiscore screenshots of the top 21 too, from various dates, also taken from N0va‘s site.

Is this what I really want?

N0valyfe‘s farewell letter

Hiscore pictures

N0valyfe's Runescape Album/Blog

Jeremy841
[ Display Name History ]

Jeremy841

Cherremy

• 1,778 posts
^ Very nice. Thanks for sharing. :P.

4K469.png

"Chaos isn't a pit, chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail, never getting to try again. The fall breaks them.

And some are given a chance to climb, but they refuse. They cling to the realm, or the gods, or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is."

Petyr Baelish, GoT.

~Trimmed comp

Suomi_Finland
[ Display Name History ]

Suomi_Finland

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 789 posts
  • RSN:S_U__O__M_I
I am pretty sure that I won't be getting 200M all Skills. Was going to upload video about it earlier but still need to think about it. Pretty sure though.

Main reasons: The game isn't anything like it was over 10 years ago when I started. I have no trust in Jagex anymore. I got pretty much everything and even more than I wanted from this game, it was amazing. So many great memories/moments, it was a pleasure reading this thread too long time ago. Of course it's a shame this game ended up this way but nothing I can do about it.

Also I don't wanna ruin it for other people, other people deserve a chance too to get 200M all Skills first.

This thread and RS was so much more interesting for me when I wasn't maxed yet and people didn't think I was going to be there first.

I still log in sometimes to do Farm runs when I feel like it but going to Lapland to skii soon so won't be doing those either.

Probably uploading video at some point explaining more reasons but I doubt I am going to change my mind.

But honestly it was amazing reading this thread long time ago. Thanks so much to everyone for all the support and everything, I never thought I could make it this far.

In my opinion it will be very interesting to see who will make it to 200M all Skills first if it wasn't me. Of course I will still be following RS updates and this thread like I have before.

Not going to disappear anywhere like Zarfot and many other people did when they quit. I understand why they did it though.

But honestly thank you so much, I still hope to see someone get 200M all Skills someday.

Might be hard to understand why I would stop like this when I am so close but just gotta do what feels the best for you.
My goal is to get 200M in all skills.

My Tip.it interview: http://tip.it/runescape/?times=640

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/RsSuomi

I play Private Off most of the time but please send me private message here on Tip.it if you want to say or ask something.

Donnie
[ Display Name History ]

Donnie

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 346 posts
You did great I hope you own real life as hard as you did runescape

Exp_Freak
[ Display Name History ]

Exp_Freak

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 57 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
sad to see you go mate, gemeos2 #1 200m all

5Lfnu.png

decebal
[ Display Name History ]

decebal

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,315 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Decebalus6
Good luck wherever your adventure takes you next!

Posted Image

Gemeos2
[ Display Name History ]

Gemeos2

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,134 posts
  • RSN:Gemeos2
  • RSN '07:Gemeos2 OSRS
Suomi removed from my time calc updates. 8-)

PS: Good job for the donators.

GregorDGrim
[ Display Name History ]

GregorDGrim

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
  • RSN:GregorDGrim

Suomi removed from my time calc updates. 8-)

Verbal Kint: "And like that...he's gone."

Jeff Delu
[ Display Name History ]

Jeff Delu

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • RSN:Jeff Delu
  • Clan:HashtagSWAG
Goodnight sweet prince
2496 total achieved June 30, 2013