200M in all Skills

Makilio

Alright for this whole its so much slower debate.

At 3 seconds wasted in the new format. it takes an additional 84 seconds to make 700 pouches. However it now only takes you 25 runs to use those pouches instead of 28 runs previously, So 3 runs = 84 seconds. I'm not totally aware on how long it takes to kyatt + run + use pouches + tele back to bank, but if this is close to the 28 second mark, or even slightly less it isn't that big of a deal. Add onto this if you were to make scrolls and use the new gems you will see an increase in speed.

*All numbers are made up and assumed. I used 700 pouches because it is divisible by 25 and 28.*

• Like 3

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items

Most of those going for 200M summoning use the Taverley method, though, which is definitely slowed down because you have that extra action to craft the uncharged pouches.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Most of those going for 200M summoning use the Taverley method, though, which is definitely slowed down because you have that extra action to craft the uncharged pouches.

I'm afraid people only use Taverly method for green charms. Atleast when I still played.

kool summon is 10% slower now, wait till next update that makes agility 50% faster, not a big deal anymore. I was right. lol

Edit: I don't think I ever said 2-3 seconds either it seems like its 1 tick extra per invy. ( Only req 2 clicks which are easily done under 1 tick)

• Like 1

I'm afraid people only use Taverly method for green charms. Atleast when I still played.

Why would you only use it for green charms

It's the best method no matter what

kool summon is 10% slower now, wait till next update that makes agility 50% faster, not a big deal anymore. I was right. lol

Edit: I don't think I ever said 2-3 seconds either it seems like its 1 tick extra per invy. ( Only req 2 clicks which are easily done under 1 tick)

doubt that will happen +agil atm min 125k/h :p if you try hard you could do 135k but you need to be lucky on ba calls.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Not everyone rolls a dice for money or has frost dragon bots army.

• Like 1

not evry1 did that for 200m sum.

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Well I mean

The cutoff income is less than 5m I think

Like it literally is not that much more expensive

You do not lose much doing yaks at trav I think. I buy back 1 invy of hides like 1.1k. make into scrolls. making scrolls is almost/probably is same exp/hr now cause the store is a little different ( diff tab to sell items and diff 1 to buy) 

Edit: not to mention when you sell invy of yak/titans another window pops up saying are you sure lol.

Well - the upside to 'doing the taverly method' is now you end up with pouches in noted form you can go swap for higher shard return, so the cost/xp is down.

I used to scroll my pouches rather then selling them - so the previous adjustment to the buy/sell process didn't affect it much. In comparison, for me the exp rate will be similar (5500-600 pouches an hour) BUT shard return increases from 50 to 70%, which means my shard cost goes down by 28,6%...

Which means the 78k green charm stack may finally be turned into fruit bats afterall, given the overall cost of doing fruit bats with taverly method went down with 650gp a pouch... which is 50.7m gp saved.

I don't really see why this is all that bad...

• Like 1
Vmser.png

I think skipping gold/greens is a must by now. 200m Slayer will get you way beyond 200m summon ( after finishing the rest of combat exp) I have an extra 30k crims atm and like 70k gold/greens still 108/200m mage also.

Assuming one goes for 200m all, yes. I'd like to eventually get 200m summon, but it's unlikely I'll get 200m slayer...  May end up being relevant for me.

However, given crimsons and making yaks is now like 4,5 gp/xp crimsons are both faster and cheaper.. if you have enough of them.

Vmser.png

I have two hypotheticals here,

The first being what if they raised the alch price by like 10-20% what it is now?  things like rune drops and many other alch price drops would rise but more gp comes into the game.

The second is they increase the alch price but have a money sink that takes out more than or equal to the new alch price.  now this is kinda a cool thing to thin about.

(o ya relate this back to 200m all skills somehow so its "on topic")

The first hypothetical would be against what they have tried to fix lately. They are trying to "remove" gp from the game and you would only add more gp into the game than what you already add.

The secound hypothetical.. You need to elaborate how they would "remove" the extra 10-20% gp you add.

And if there's less gp in the game, gp is more valuable... so what you think about 30k now is a bit more meaningless than what you will think about 30k on the next year.

• Like 1