200M in all Skills

Makilio

So now people care about XP gained and/or records made with SOF lamps. What has this game and community come to...

No suprise that all I enjoy doing on the main game is merching... Until Jagex ruins that some way!

I think people were being sarcastic just to point out exactly how he obtained those records without receiving various points and warnings ;)

Asmodean <3

Its sad that drowns didnt have more xp, because that record doesnt accurately display how much xp the record is because it wasnt a full week or month.  He was getting 15m+ days in fm, i wish he had started at lower xp so we could see the true potential

SQYnLcL.jpg

Someone explain this because I have no idea what that new jmod is on about

ofc know they talk bout banned accs who used mousekeys but why would they ban someone for using mousekeys, they're integrated into the computer. Isn't there a program that some people downloaded and used to like track mouse movements so they like click 3 and it moves for example down 1 and right 2? is that the one he/she is talking about?

• Like 3

He's referering to the use of AHK scripts (and similar). You can set it so a keypress clicks on a set spot on your screen, without that involving you manually using the mouse to make the move.

Using such scripts you can be faster then having to move the mouse manually.

Mousekeys allow the first type of his comment (replace mouseclick by keystroke) but scripts replacing the mousemove action will not be tolerated.

As far as I can tell that's different from the old guidelines (1 input = 1 action, but that would imply you could use two keys for a mousemove + mouseclick)

Vmser.png

These Jmods don't know what they're talking about. None of them seem to realize that Windows mousekeys allow you to jump pixels, which is the main purpose for using them. These new people got it into their heads that the output for 1:1 means one pixel at a time.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

brb 1.5m bonus/h fmvil, on 20 Nov 2013 - 10:30 AM, said:

I can come to play B.A if u need ppls, just pm me

lol i've seen u once xD 

on topic, when i was unbanned jacmob said just don't use any mouse genie things only win7 so now im confused -_-

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Barbarian assault is stupidly overpowered in terms of bonus xp currently... A friend of mine has something like 40m bonus agility xp stored. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Barbarian assault is stupidly overpowered in terms of bonus xp currently... A friend of mine has something like 40m bonus agility xp stored. :lol:

they need to balance some stuff in ba tbh cuz now ba is 11-13min avg + u get now double xp bonus reward 

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

BRB getting bonus exp to last to 99 agil and fm because I'm a noob and want it as fast as possible.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

These Jmods don't know what they're talking about. None of them seem to realize that Windows mousekeys allow you to jump pixels, which is the main purpose for using them. These new people got it into their heads that the output for 1:1 means one pixel at a time.

The way he said "to a particular area on the screen" it sounds like he means regardless of where your mouse is it will move to the same coordinate. I guess ahk would be advanced enough to do that.

The way he said "to a particular area on the screen" it sounds like he means regardless of where your mouse is it will move to the same coordinate. I guess ahk would be advanced enough to do that.

Unfortunately, not what he means:

5nmNc.png

Unfortunately, not what he means:

5nmNc.png

So does that mean if I wiggle my mouse back and forth really fast I can hit the millions of APM? Because moving the mouse enough to go one pixel is an action right?

Archermanme.png
Quest Cape Achieved on November 14, 2007

Iron_Archer.png

Items Acquired

Crystal Pick and Hatchet

Berzerker Ring x 3

3/28 Barrows Items