200M in all Skills

Makilio

Or will it?

As soon as Jagex realizes that people who play 07 are much more open to RWT than RS players are, microtransactions will flood 07.

RS3 players are the ones that are open to RWT and microtransactions (otherwise wouldn't play it). 

Also, you can't forget 75% aproval requirement.

Edited by Jeremy841
watch it..

I'd say yo blue won't be first to 200m div. Even if he gets double xp for almost 70m xp, needs to play about 13-14 hrs everyday to overhead drumgun before drum gets 200m div.

It'd really piss me of if he'll be first to 200m div. Would be the first 200m where i don't respect the rank 1 as of the fact it's sof.

How stupid you need to be, to spend so much irl cash in a game?

Edit: and if you look him up on highscores you'll see that yo blue is only able to do fast/buyable skills so i'm not scares that he could be first. Unless he's going to buy again

Pretty sure he bought bonds, which means he spent money he either flipped for, or diced for, so not real life cash lol.

Or will it?

As soon as Jagex realizes that people who play 07 are much more open to RWT than RS players are, microtransactions will flood 07.

RS3 players are the ones that are open to RWT and microtransactions (otherwise wouldn't play it). 

Well I mean

Pkers and stakers are the people with the highest propensity to trade real-life money for in-game benefits, and they all play 07.

I don't think they'd run a poll for it. Obviously it wouldn't pass, but people would still buy stuff.

They'd make a killing selling whips, etc. for like $5 each

Or will it?

Well I mean

Pkers and stakers are the people with the highest propensity to trade real-life money for in-game benefits, and they all play 07.

I don't think they'd run a poll for it. Obviously it wouldn't pass, but people would still buy stuff.

Glad we both agree it wouldn't pass... so perhaps the next step is when we both agree that you aren't being coherent. 

• Like 2

Or will it?

Can you please sop that "r u idiot" bs just because someone doesn't share your opinions...

Also, i think 10k of the 30k from osrs are bots, and if i remember right, bots are mostly made for goldfarmers = rwt.

Oh and atm therearen't even bots (or atleast not much) in rs3, whats about osrs? Like 10 bots each yew tree...

You're on the best way getting the same fame status as jebrim, big egoistic [wagon]).

Except 1 fact, you're a nobody and jebrim isn't. (Atleast in rs, i don't think so in rl)

• Like 6

Or will it?

Well I mean

Glad we both agree it wouldn't pass... so perhaps the next step is when we both agree that you aren't being coherent. 

It's kinda sad that at this point, Jagex has people like Gemeos so afraid like this...

It's almost like they are so afraid that they forgot who actually runs the company that is hosting 07. You know, the same company that said that game wouldn't be getting any new content, and only adding general "quality of life" updates so to not have the game change from what it was back then. Also the Jagex who said that they wouldn't be adding stuff like God Wars because it would require them to have to completely re-code it which would take a very long time to implement.

But at least they keep their word that they won't add new content. However, I wouldn't be shocked if one day you do happen to see stuff like Dungeoneering, white dragonhide, new minigames to offer resources to players and such.

Honestly, if you really have some faith that Jagex won't introduce stuff like microtransactions to 07, you clearly haven't been paying enough attention to Jagex over the past 3-4 years. Sure, it may not ever happen (hopefully), but to act like the idea itself is laughable and that people are idiots for even thinking otherwise, ignorance is the only word I can really come up with for that.

But isn't some of the updates just an addition to improve the "Quality of Life"? What did OSRS had for bossing/end-game goals (besides maxing) on it's release? Now that it's getting some bosses that people can do, it will attract other players who want to play for bossing and not for either skilling or PVP. And isn't part of the addition of stuff like White Dragonhide just to improve the balance between for example ranged/Melee/Magic?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

But isn't some of the updates just an addition to improve the "Quality of Life"? What did OSRS had for bossing/end-game goals (besides maxing) on it's release? Now that it's getting some bosses that people can do, it will attract other players who want to play for bossing and not for either skilling or PVP. And isn't part of the addition of stuff like White Dragonhide just to improve the balance between for example ranged/Melee/Magic?

The quality of life updates mentioned was stuff like making run energy faster to regenerate, adding a bank search option, deposit all button, small tweaks that made general gameplay better / easier to use without changing the core game or adding any new actual content to be played. They wanted to keep the game as it was back in 07 in terms of content, which has already been drastically changed. Sure the players voted on it, but the main point is that they stated outright that this would not happen, which it now has, leaving me with little trust in what could come in the future.

The white dragonhide is to balance I'm sure, but it still goes off the point that it was going to remain like it was back in 07. That was the whole point of releasing it, because people hated the changes being made to the current game (EoC, Microtransactions, etc), yet it's just becoming another separate game that is being updated and could end up turning into another RS3 when they decide to change other core parts of the game.

People knew what OSRS had when they were voting on it. The general consensus was that the players wanted it, as it was, without change. They knew that it didn't have much for bossing / end-game goals from the very beginning. The only exception would be God Wars, but I did notice that subject was a bit iffy for some people.

I don't think we should jump to conclusions and say that people wanted OSRS because they wanted to relive the experience 100% as it was in 2007.

Sure, there are people who wanted that. But you're forgetting the people who didn't want 2007scape, but voted for it because they just wanted a pre-EoC server and this was the only solution.

• Like 2

Lol most of the players in osrs didn't even played rs back in 07... like gemeos who started complaining around in late 2010.
And why is this? Because it is not the same, i used to love rs back in 06/07 but the osrs isn't even near the same, yeah the gameplay as itseld might be the same, but the fact that the community nowadays is a xp based nolifing group, shows that 07server won't be the same...

Edited by Jeremy841
watch it - next one's a formal warning
  • Like 1

I don't think we should jump to conclusions and say that people wanted OSRS because they wanted to relive the experience 100% as it was in 2007.

Sure, there are people who wanted that. But you're forgetting the people who didn't want 2007scape, but voted for it because they just wanted a pre-EoC server and this was the only solution.

This, only reason I quit rs and came back played 07.

ot

I find it sort of sad to see someone getting such an advantage by spending such amounts of money on the game, call it bonds or just real cash in the end they're both real life money. 

On the other hand I hope Jagex notices that this isn't the way the game should develop, I think everyone can agree on that ?

It would become moneymakescape and then buy your skills up to the desired level without touching the actual skill.

Perhaps changes could be made to the way/amount xp is gained by SOF?

Did any jmod give out any comment on the matter 'Yo blue' ?

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"

PvP (both safe and dangerous) was supposed to be endgame for 07.

Sadly after 7 years of PvM as endgame, people still can't connect the dots to realize that PvM endgame just doesn't work. I had such high hopes for 07, oh well.

77yLQy8.png

Not what I meant, for some people PvP is indeed endgame, for others it is hard PvM monsters.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Not what I meant, for some people PvP is indeed endgame, for others it is hard PvM monsters.

Everybody says they want hard PvM monsters, only to complain they're too hard to consistently profit from. Everybody says they want PvM profitability, only to complain they're too easy/boring/tedious.

Nobody realizes that PvM difficulty and consistent profitability are mutually exclusive qualities.

77yLQy8.png

The main problem with pvm in runescape currently is that it doesn't stay difficult. If you kill any boss enough you learn the timings for attacks, and can probably do it with minimal supplies used. Then it just becomes the standard grind of any other money making method. :wall:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

07 is mostly populated by those that quit RS many years ago. Very few Eoc'ers came over and stayed over in 07.

Maybe the pkers botted their cb stats. I've seen certain pking clans where it's taken for granted that you're just going to bot it since everyone else in the clan does. That said, the top skillers in 07 do not bot. All the ppl with high ttm/ehp on cml are legits.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

The main problem with pvm in runescape currently is that it doesn't stay difficult. If you kill any boss enough you learn the timings for attacks, and can probably do it with minimal supplies used. Then it just becomes the standard grind of any other money making method. :wall:

By definition RS bosses cannot be continually difficult. The reason being that, unlike other games (I presume), even the bosses are a grinding activity and you're expected to repeat them several times before you can get some money or the desired drop(s). If you were guaranteed boss drops, then it might make sense to make them uber challenging, it would be a quest-like event, you conquer the big bad thing and you get the desired thing. It's an experience or a monumental event/acheivement. But in RS, since it's a complete grind and luck and all that, it's unreasonable to make them super challenging and also ask people to repeat them several hundred times. 

I play 07 and EoC, but honestly I think 07 is turning into a private server.

I play skiller in EoC because I prefer it over combat in eoc, and in 07 I just kill stuff, mostly hunt clues. 

The game is suppose to be how it was in actual 2007, and I started in 2007, and barely recognize this 07 from the old one, because of the odd changes like adding in a black halloween mask in 07 even though it never existed in eoc, and probs never will, and also these custom changes to gear and what not through the polls. I've seen on private server forums they have polls for what the players want, that's how jagex is playing it. Hosting 07scape as a private server type of game where they alter stuff based on what the paying members want. 

It's sad really, but then again I really enjoy the combat there and don't really pay attention to bots, over 17K bots have been banned in 07 in the past 2 months so I'm happy.

I view 07 as a forked version of RS that can go down the path RS should've gone down prior to all the screwups of the past few years by Jagex. It's an attempt to do it right this time; a second chance. I support further unique updates to 07.

• Like 3

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

I view 07 as a forked version of RS that can go down the path RS should've gone down prior to all the screwups of the past few years by Jagex. It's an attempt to do it right this time; a second chance. I support further updates to 07.

Agreed, but I dislike the fact they're adding these custom items that wasn't there at all. Like a black halloween mask, it wasn't considered in the old rs, and it wasn't something they "did wrong" by not adding so they didn't have to add this in. But oh well, hopefully they don't mess up down the line :P I would prefer HD graphics in the future though.

The game is suppose to be how it was in actual 2007

Bogus.

OSRS was made because people wanted a pre-EoC version of the game.

The only reason it ended up being the August 2007 version is because it was the latest complete backup that they could get up and running in no time.

• Like 1

Bogus.

The only reason it ended up being the August 2007 version is because it was the latest complete backup that they could get up and running in no time.

The original outcry though was for a 2006 version. Bunch of people said they only needed a 2006 version with no updates. Jagex was like "best we can do is 2007, its the most complete near that time frame." People agreed to that, Jagex ran a poll, I voted yes so they could have their game and because I figured it would bring in more money to spend on the main game...they were never going to get the votes for it to be free or updated. Then Jagex decides to give them updates and no extra fees anyway. Wouldn't have voted yes knowing that but whatever.

I feel like the original core that wanted 2006 either didn't remember quite how it was, or got drowned out by the people that realized they could try to make the game into pre-eoc as much as possible and left so now you don't have them.

• Like 1

R.I.P. The olde nite. A legend is gone but not forgotten.

a Faction Related Item Sink for Rune Labs. https://[LikelyScam]/m=player-proposal/a=13/c=VcG-Ir5Ijno/view-idea?idea=19

Bogus.

The original outcry though was for a 2006 version. Bunch of people said they only needed a 2006 version with no updates. Jagex was like "best we can do is 2007, its the most complete near that time frame." People agreed to that, Jagex ran a poll, I voted yes so they could have their game and because I figured it would bring in more money to spend on the main game...they were never going to get the votes for it to be free or updated. Then Jagex decides to give them updates and no extra fees anyway. Wouldn't have voted yes knowing that but whatever.

I feel like the original core that wanted 2006 either didn't remember quite how it was, or got drowned out by the people that realized they could try to make the game into pre-eoc as much as possible and left so now you don't have them.

Pretty sure " most people " just wanted pre-eoc (eoc made a big amount of people quit or play less and less) , the ones that want 2006 etc are most likely mistaking community for gameplay.

In 2006 the community made the game for me, I loved doing slayer back then because of all the people you met whilst slaying.

You can't change the mind of the players by bringing back the old game unfortunately I wish they could :/

For me 2009 ~ 2010 were the best years for me gameplay wise

• Like 1

100224419lieven.png
"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing"