200M in all Skills

Makilio

It would seem to me that Jagex could easily use the prestige to add xp to your exsisting xp. In other words:

99 would be 13031536 or whatever the hell it is.

When you prestige your xp would then become whatever it was when you prestiged + your new value. Thus if a player such as Paperbag above went to prestige one of his 200m stats it would then be 200M+ whatever the new value was. This would keep the integrity of the highscore stats (no one with less xp would be higher than someone with more), but it would also allow someone else to over take higher ranked players eventually.

I also think that Jagex would need to give the appropiate number of prestige points to those with 200m in a stat.

When the update releases if a player decided to prestige with 200m in a stat, their prestige would be whatever it would be if they had prestiged at level 99 every time. So prestige 1 would reduce the total xp by 13m xp, prestige 2 would reduce it by 26m, 3rd would be 39 and this would go on till their xp was below whatever that prestige levels 99 would be and they could then proceed with the prestige from there. I think this would help not alienating those that have given much to this game already.

A player with 200m in a stat would then be Prestige 4 and have 17517966 xp towards the Prestige 5 value of 78m.

And in fear of being wrong with those values, please give me a break.

I cant help but blame SUOMI for this update though. Jagex saw someone get all 200m's and quit and their probably afraid of seeing 20+ players with 200m all and quitting between new skill releases.

Aww they're afraid of 20+ players quitting... yet they aren't afraid of the possibility of thousands quitting due to updates such as the EoC and the NIS, no no no.

Let's look at the bright side: Jebrim can now train Agility for eternity on one account.

Just what we needed.

• Like 1

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How bout this, now here me out.

You get a milestone cosmetic every 10m up to 200m, then you get a 200m cape. After 200m you will unlock prestiges, which will now either effect that specific 200m cape, or unlock another cosmetic.

O and also, just one highscore

So what do you think, its not perfect but maybe we can tweek it a lil bit

Just to post what I posted on RSOF regarding 200m exp getting automatic 5th prestige:

"Also think of this.

Say they make it so 200m exp players can get prestige 5 right away. That would make it fair to the 200mers right?

Sure, but it would make it drastically unfair to everyone else (a MUCH larger majority of players), who will have to catch up at a much slower rate, as people with 200m got 93.5% of their total prestige 5 exp @ level 99 rates. This becomes a much larger problem every prestige, as you have to spend even more time at lower exp rates.

Really, there is no solution that will be fair to all, so why not be more fair to the MAJORITY of players, rather than the small minority who have 200m exp? The old highscores at least is SOME form of compensation to this.

I know I'm not a 200m exper, but I do have quite a bit of exp in some skills (far above 99), but I don't mind being on equal ground as someone who trained less than me. If anything, it makes the competition much more intense, motivating me to continue.

Hell, I was just waiting for gold membership to run out and stop playing out of boredom, but this will probably bring me back now."

• Like 2

What's the problem? The old high score table will still be relevant, and prestiging is a great incentive to keep training after 99... :s

The incentive to train after 99 is xp after 99. The update wouldn't change the incentive, it just adds an optional limitation.

What's the problem? The old high score table will still be relevant, and prestiging is a great incentive to keep training after 99... :s

The incentive to train after 99 is xp after 99. The update wouldn't change the incentive, it just adds an optional limitation.

Whats the point of getting xp after 99? Highscores?

The high scores are jammed with people no life-ing for years, so who can really cares about that anymore?

I'll take some cosmetics for giving some skills another go around.

This update is good for players not youtube all stars.

• Like 1

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Any XP you gain in prestige mode goes toward your lifetime XP (the "old" high scores). This should be a welcome addition for anyone who's not racing to 200M all. Isn't most new content in this game optional and "inefficient"? Any player that's purely focused on efficiency can just avoid prestiging and continue training at level 99, anyone else can prestige to keep things 'fresh'.

• Like 1

Any XP you gain in prestige mode goes toward your lifetime XP (the "old" high scores). This should be a welcome addition for anyone who's not racing to 200M all. Isn't most new content in this game optional and "inefficient"? Any player that's purely focused on efficiency can just avoid prestiging and continue training at level 99, anyone else can prestige to keep things 'fresh'.

You know you can prestige right now if you wanted to, right? Just cook shrimps for 1k xp, then move on to herring for 5k, whatever whatever until you hit 99x2. It isn't a "welcome addition" because it isn't an addition.