200M in all Skills

Makilio

I just got an idea!

Let's all start botting! For those that disagree: What?! Don't you value your time?!

Oh and the number of people that played RuneScape was much higher when there was such "non-playable" methods like Runecrafting without Runespan.

People still got their 13m XP stats and they actually felt like it was an achievement.

I guess ... well I know that if botting was allowed. No one would bot. It would have no point. :D

I wouldn't mind runespan nearly as much if it required some more tactics/thought/input.

I think it's good on that actually. There's a decent amount of tactics/thought/input looking for the yellow wizard and node hunting. Not a lot, but more than most of the activities in the game. I think the real problem is that an easy/afk method is so much more xp/hour than ZMI. Zmi should be 110k xp/hour or so, with runespan below 80k.

• Like 5

Plus the yellow wizard should be a bit more xp.. I found it tedious and not really that much faster to hunt the yellow wizard...

And yea, ZMI should be faster than runespan, with runespan being worth less. (but give it more pts/hr so that it's faster to get the tier1 title)

• Like 1

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

Actually I choosed this name because I wanted to make some no-lifers angry and honestly I did not expect these open minded replies. Runescape is more like a work than like a game and it takes tremendous amount of time to play it. Modifying XP rates (and or changing the game mechanics) would not be "making the game easier" but "making the game more humane".

By the way ... long-term botting is impossible for couple of months now. I think that will make you a bit happier. :)

LOL.

botting 250m xp isn't really much of an achievement.

Try doing a quick search on the bans from last week and this summer to realize you aren't even making any no-lifers angry.

Actually I choosed this name because I wanted to make some no-lifers angry and honestly I did not expect these open minded replies. Runescape is more like a work than like a game and it takes tremendous amount of time to play it. Modifying XP rates (and or changing the game mechanics) would not be "making the game easier" but "making the game more humane".

By the way ... long-term botting is impossible for couple of months now. I think that will make you a bit happier. :)

LOL.

Try doing a quick search on the bans from last week and this summer to realize you aren't even making any no-lifers angry.

Are you implying that botting is ever an achievement

• Like 3

LOL.

Gaining ranks and climbing to the top is an achievement, no? I could list several users that have been on the first 5-10 pages of the Highscores overall and/or had gotten a 200m xp in a skill or close to it.

inb4 other users start ranting about how it isn't an achievement if you aren't playing the game. L

I just got an idea!

Let's all start botting! For those that disagree: What?! Don't you value your time?!

Because the obvious solution to something we don't enjoy doing is to bot it, right?

What about *Gasp* not doing said thing instead? Just like what was originally said (People not training the skill because they "aren't good enough")

Oh and the number of people that played RuneScape was much higher when there was such "non-playable" methods like Runecrafting without Runespan.

Because correlation always implies causation, right?

• Like 1

LOL.

Well I used to have 300 million XP (20 skillcapes actuall) before Jagex kindly decided to roll my account stats back. The funny thing about it is that I never botted since then so I guess that they cannot ban me for botting now because I was already punished once. :)

Anyway talking about botting its achievments on "legit" forum would rude and kind of pointless because people who play legitimately wouln't understand people who bot runescape and conversely. (now I am not talking about gold farmers and other idiots who actually ruin runescape)

Gaining ranks and climbing to the top is an achievement, no? I could list several users that have been on the first 5-10 pages of the Highscores overall and/or had gotten a 200m xp in a skill or close to it.

inb4 other users start ranting about how it isn't an achievement if you aren't playing the game. L

That would be an achievement for the bot developers not the player.

Well I used to have 300 million XP (20 skillcapes actuall) before Jagex kindly decided to roll my account stats back. The funny thing about it is that I never botted since then so I guess that they cannot ban me for botting now because I was already punished once. :)

Anyway talking about botting its achievments on "legit" forum would rude and kind of pointless because people who play legitimately wouln't understand people who bot runescape and conversely. (now I am not talking about gold farmers and other idiots who actually ruin runescape)

Bwizzel wannabe

I'm more angry that you think choosed is a word.

• Like 4
You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

I'm more angry that you think choosed is a word.

Whataver. :D

That would be an achievement for the bot developers not the player.

Bwizzel wannabe

Bwizzel was a good mate

Forgot which skill he was botting before he got banned, I think it was attack to 200m xp, but he got caught around 195m attack xp.

He botted to 200m hunt xp, and other 200m's, and rank ~600 overall.

If he didnt post those pictures of his account botting at livid farm for farm xp, he wouldn't have gotten caught that early.

But ggwp.

cbUqxVH.png

I wouldn't mind runespan nearly as much if it required some more tactics/thought/input.

Flash Powder Factory

But obviously it seems nobody really cares about that sort of gameplay if I'm the only one who's developed any really significant strategies there. >.>

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Flash Powder Factory

But obviously it seems nobody really cares about that sort of gameplay if I'm the only one who's developed any really significant strategies there. >.>

still i prefer do ba idk i like that mini game so much :p too bad ba teams dead :(

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Flash Powder Factory

Probably because nobody cares enough to spend 1000 hours to gain the "knowledge and experience" to play a boring mini-game for a boring skill that nobody cares about.

• Like 2

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Probably because nobody cares enough to spend 1000 hours to gain the "knowledge and experience" to play a boring mini-game for a boring skill that nobody cares about.

Aren't you a happy camper. :-----Dd

Doesn't saying that in a thread about 200m in all skills and the best methods to get it, seem a little... misplaced?

• Like 1

Flash Powder Factory

The thing is, grinding alone won't give you the knowledge needed. You need to spend a significant amount of time offline studying the game and its map using the calculator I wrote before you actually begin any training. The calculator is a huge time saver for everyone, if used properly. You need to view FPF as one giant constantly shifting puzzle. It's the last thing from a "boring mini-game" when you actually put in some effort to use your brain. It's one of the most underrated pieces of content in the game.

I keep hearing complaints for modifying or creating some content to involve more brainwork and do all the stuff FPF already does, but people have this ingrained fear/hatred of Agility that they don't even consider this amazing piece of content that's already out there. Nor do they notice how challenging of a puzzle it is when they run around blind inside it, unable to see all the ticks.

My calculator is there for people to check each obstacle and combos of obstacles (routes) and to write these down on a map. You then examine that map to determine which routes have fewer ticks and by how many ticks is that difference. That difference number is then important as you'll need it for altering your chosen paths in-game when certain doors are shut. Opening a door takes 3 ticks usually, occasionally 4 if you must travel an extra square to get there, and this can often cause an inefficient route to become a more efficient route when the efficient route is blocked by a door or two and the other is not.

FPF Tick Map Calculator Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ij226c355yagaky

4Cn7O.png

• Like 4

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

The thing is, grinding alone won't give you the knowledge needed. You need to spend a significant amount of time offline studying the game and its map using the calculator I wrote before you actually begin any training.

You are really just reinstating his point that the extra time and effort needed to learn how to play effectively is not worth it.

• Like 3

Players like methods with low input value and are simplistic, not having to think so they can do something else on their computer. Barbarian course takes less thinking to gain the max Xp/hr than FPF and so they are more inclined to do it.

• Like 2

200m Agility osrs

Players like methods with low input value and are simplistic, not having to think so they can do something else on their computer. Barbarian course takes less thinking to gain the max Xp/hr than FPF and so they are more inclined to do it.

Yes because runescape is mainly an extrinsic rewarding game so players don't consider that the learning and thought process in fpf could make it a more rewarding method

Are there anymore top 15 updates? Or is that like, not a thing anymore?

Now after divination highscores are not right so it will proably start when the highscores are right again

Oh, alright, thanks.