200M in all Skills

Makilio

That "Super efficient mining guide" is pretty inefficient.

How so? I only ask because I dont know....Seems to me that an object that auto banks an ore as opposed to me having to drop it would be more efficient?

peever142.png

How so? I only ask because I dont know....Seems to me that an object that auto banks an ore as opposed to me having to drop it would be more efficient?

Superheating and alching is much better than just banking

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Superheating and alching is much better than just banking

But if there is something that is automatically depositing the ore so there is no clicking involved with the ore how is it less efficient? Just doesnt make sense how the extra clicking to super heat and alching is better than something that automatically banks the ore and it never enters your invent?

peever142.png

Well I guess you have to consider the time taken to gather the energy to make the porters in the first place, unless you can buy it. And as others have mentioned, you can super heat and drop gold bars without interrupting mining using the action bar. So that is more efficient in terms of total xp.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Efficient relates to how much time you spend gaining xp. Using this mining method you spend an hour to get about 90k an hour, vs super heating with urns you spend an hour getting close to 100k mining xp per hour, while getting 70k smithing and 70k magic roughly. Therefore, 1 hour spent getting 90k mining vs spending 1 hour getting 100k mining, and 130-140k in other skills is less efficient.

Hope that helped

• Like 4

Efficient relates to how much time you spend gaining xp. Using this mining method you spend an hour to get about 90k an hour, vs super heating with urns you spend an hour getting close to 100k mining xp per hour, while getting 70k smithing and 70k magic roughly. Therefore, 1 hour spent getting 90k mining vs spending 1 hour getting 100k mining, and 130-140k in other skills is less efficient.

Hope that helped

That was the answer I was looking for...thank you

peever142.png

You lose exactly 0 ticks dropping gold ore.

Making porters cannot be done losslessly.

Therefore using porters increases the time you spend removing ores from your inventory.

Furthermore, the guide does not show juju potions or urns, which is like 30k less xp/hour.

I just figured getting more xp for the same amount of time was common sense to be more efficient

I've only just recently recovered this account. Im not fully up to speed on all these "efficient" training methods that are out there.....

You lose exactly 0 ticks dropping gold ore.

Making porters cannot be done losslessly.

Therefore using porters increases the time you spend removing ores from your inventory.

Furthermore, the guide does not show juju potions or urns, which is like 30k less xp/hour.

Those extras at the end are things I would not of thought of as per my above comment. Still learning......

peever142.png

He's staying 1 xp off max so people talk about him again. :P.

• Like 3

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

last time he did something such close to the end (remember 4.999.999.999xp) hefailed because he was TO close that he could hold it for months....

Actually it wasn't that he couldn't hold it, it was an accident. Misclick on a Guthixian butterfly.