200M in all Skills

Makilio

That's not a great estimate at all though since your average 1-99 xp rate is so much lower than the rate at 99-200m

Edit: at roughly 70k/hr at 99 (last I heard anyway) it's about 2671 hours from 13m-200m.

I heard 80k xp/hr.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

agility mining and fishing are still basically like that. Agility is still the slowest i believe unless you do flash powder factory. But ya most popular training methods for those 3 skills are sub 100k.

It's 225 hours to 99 I think.

Im Choice got 99 226 hours after the skill was released so it must be less than that.

Yeah now I'm hearing that its more like 210. I think you could do <200 if you tryharded.

Meredith by tryharding do you mean surging, qhing, etc.?

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

By focusing 100% on your screen so there aren't any moments where you are just standing and not gaining xp. Also means timing your memory deposits so that the enriched comes up when you have 2 regular memories in your inventory. And yeah for chronicle depositing at dragontooth you have to use a surge trick to clip through the docks on the way back (inb4 bug abuse trelele getbanned son yoloswag2k13 #yearofthedragon)

• Like 3

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

That's not a great estimate at all though since your average 1-99 xp rate is so much lower than the rate at 99-200m

Edit: at roughly 70k/hr at 99 (last I heard anyway) it's about 2671 hours from 13m-200m.

I'm getting more than that at level 87, and I'm not even buying energies.

It must be 80k+ at 99.

Fab.png

max.png

Hey quick question, why in suomis video was suomi and zezima training at dragon tooth island when they are 95 and 98 div

I think the exp is faster at Dragontooth than in the desert and Castle Wars. The desert place sucks because the wisps are so far from the rift, but I don't really know about the cw one.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

top 15 update plz

btw Suomi said he wont be getting 200m divination, and will also stop at lvl 98 for a while so Jake can be #1.

Is that before or after he gets invited to a party for hitting 5.2b experience, only to ruin it at the proverbial last minute by some random act of cursing at the very people who invited him?

What? Too soon?

I am kidding of course, I am just terrible, aren't I? :P

• Like 1