200M in all Skills

Makilio

Gunnar, richard, mehukas, and the other people, STAAAHHHPPP training for a lil bit so zezima can get rank 1.

Im dead serious lol

Why should they?

Because 07Scape wasn't enough for us to relive the glorious times and nostalgia all over the screen so we require, even just for a fleeting moment, the almighty god of Gielnor during the most precious of times - Zezima - to once again rise to his throne atop the highscores.

Because otherwise we'll just be stuck in a loop, continuing - for some reason - to play and think about a game we couldn't give less of a shit about.

Don't worry though. When he gets Rank 1, we will have a One Direction-esque group of screaming fangirls parading around about it all.

• Like 15

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

we will have a One Direction-esque group of screaming fangirls parading around about it all.

P5ORDUK.gif

• Like 7

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Because 07Scape wasn't enough for us to relive the glorious times and nostalgia all over the screen so we require, even just for a fleeting moment, the almighty god of Gielnor during the most precious of times - Zezima - to once again rise to his throne atop the highscores.

Why would it be bad for us to relive the glorious times and nostalgia all over the screen, even just for a fleeting moment, the almighty god of Gielnor during the most precious of times - Zezima - to once again rise to his throne atop the highscores?

That'd just be awesome. I'm not telling Gunnar and those other players to stop xping just to let Zezima be first to hit 99 Div (And nobody else is saying that, except for Kr148, so please don't generalise), I'm just saying that it would be awesome if he was the first to hit 99 div.

How would it be awesome though?

I'm all for respecting and backing your favourite players but honestly why is Zezima still being talked about in rs2k13, he hasn't been relevant since before Summoning release.

Sure he had the #1 spot when the game was at its best(in other peoples opinions), but that is no reason to keep dickriding him this much.

I hope the 2k11-2k13 players don't dickride Suomi this bad 5 years down the road, it's just sad.

Nobody is "dickriding" anybody here. I'm just saying that it would be cool if Zezima was the first player to get 99 Div.

"Why is Zezima still talked about in 2k13". Are you serious? =D

And please stop using the word "dickriding", seriously, what the [bleep] is wrong with you?

I wish that Zezima would come out of semi-retirement and be the first to 99 Divination so for just a second we could relish the good old days with Zezima being #1. Too bad that won't happen. :sad:

The fact that my prediction might actually come true... wow. Got the coming out of semi-retirement part all right. 8-)

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Why would it be bad for us to relive the glorious times and nostalgia all over the screen, even just for a fleeting moment, the almighty god of Gielnor during the most precious of times - Zezima - to once again rise to his throne atop the highscores?

You'll note that not once, NOT ONCE, did I pass judgement regarding whether it's good or bad. I did, however, infer that all the people creaming themselves over it are acting like 13 year old girls at a 1D concert, rather than relishing a moment that noone thought would possibly return.

Please, next time, read what I say.

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Gunnar, richard, mehukas, and the other people, STAAAHHHPPP training for a lil bit so zezima can get rank 1.

Im dead serious lol

Why should they?

Because otherwise we'll just be stuck in a loop, continuing - for some reason - to play and think about a game we couldn't give less of a shit about.

Don't worry though. When he gets Rank 1, we will have a One Direction-esque group of screaming fangirls parading around about it all.

You have some of the funniest posts on here lol. This is by far the best \:D/

• Like 1
peever142.png

You'll note that not once, NOT ONCE, did I pass judgement regarding whether it's good or bad. I did, however, infer that all the people creaming themselves over it are acting like 13 year old girls at a 1D concert, rather than relishing a moment that noone thought would possibly return.

Please, next time, read what I say.

Oh, I'm sorry that I understood it wrong.

ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA! ZEZIMA!

That's something like a 8-10 hour gap xp-wise, Zezima's going to have to spend a a lot of nights with less/no sleep. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'll still be interested to see who is first to 99 - personally I think it'll be someone relatively unknown, probably a new maxer/comp who is still enthusiastic about RS.

Top 3 divination are all sub 600m overall xp.

Just sayin'.

Asmodean <3

Okay.. that's enough now.

Let's stop the spamming please. ;).

• Like 2

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Seriously guys, please go back on topic, you've already been asked once just now. I know it's a bit of fun, but there's no need to drag the joke out past its sell by date. The last thing I want to do right now is take action against anyone here, but I will do it if necessary.

- Will H

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Seriously guys, please go back on topic, you've already been asked once just now. I know it's a bit of fun, but there's no need to drag the joke out past its sell by date. The last thing I want to do right now is take action against anyone here, but I will do it if necessary.

- Will H

I agree with Will H, the matter at hand is that there are no actual faster methods for Divination as they have all been recently nerfed. So any discussion is speculation or requesting another method.

• Like 3

How much has the top 10 been sleeping since release? Also, anyone think Zezima might burn out soon? Or will he follow through until 99?

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

How much has the top 10 been sleeping since release? Also, anyone think Zezima might burn out soon? Or will he follow through until 99?

If he can do 99 RC and Slayer back in the day, then he can do Divination. Though obviously he's been putting in extra time to catch up. Still, I think he will make it to 99, but I very much doubt he's going to make it to 5.2B.

• Like 1