200M in all Skills

Makilio

i wish i could do that lol

I'm glad I don't wish I could do that

Edit to second the above question. Looking at his tracker for the past 4 days which should encompass that stint, the time calculator suggests 30 hours of in game time, instead of the reported 85+ hours.

Gains in said period are 6.3M fletch, 4.4M fm, 360k fish, 370k thieving, and other small irrelevant XP gains. (07scape, suddenly realised this is in the EoC thread not the 07 one...)

Foot has Fletching down as 500k xp/hr when it's not even half that, that's why the time section doesn't show as accurate. He assumed some bolt usage.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Edit to second the above question. Looking at his tracker for the past 4 days which should encompass that stint, the time calculator suggests 30 hours of in game time, instead of the reported 85+ hours.

Gains in said period are 6.3M fletch, 4.4M fm, 360k fish, 370k thieving, and other small irrelevant XP gains. (07scape, suddenly realised this is in the EoC thread not the 07 one...)

Foot has Fletching down as 500k xp/hr when it's not even half that, that's why the time section doesn't show as accurate. He assumed some bolt usage.

Interesting, with fletching corrected to say, 200k xp/hr? It becomes a suggested 48 hours. Still quite a discrepency. I'm not just being petty here, trying to raise the issue of whether playing for a ridiculously long stint, at a less efficient rate is something worth doing. I mean 48 hours for 85 in game, that's less than 60% of maximum efficiency.

Where is the line drawn? Since the XP wasn't mentioned at all by you, I wonder if you, Jebrim, would be more or less impressed if it had been 92h 5h sleep etc etc .. .summing to say 120 hours, with the same XP gain.

LgEZt.png

Interesting, with fletching corrected to say, 200k xp/hr? It becomes a suggested 48 hours. Still quite a discrepency. I'm not just being petty here, trying to raise the issue of whether playing for a ridiculously long stint, at a less efficient rate is something worth doing. I mean 48 hours for 85 in game, that's less than 60% of maximum efficiency.

Where is the line drawn? Since the XP wasn't mentioned at all by you, I wonder if you, Jebrim, would be more or less impressed if it had been 92h 5h sleep etc etc .. .summing to say 120 hours, with the same XP gain.

You're imagining that his xp rates would be much higher if he wasn't doing this. He's far from the most efficient player out there. Your xp rates don't decrease that significantly due to tiredness. Just taking a casual glance at Fletching, I see maybe 150k xp/hr average (he both cut and strung) and 400k+ xp/hr in Firemaking. I also don't know how much of this time was spent irl. Doesn't really matter tbh. I mainly posted this to show that he won't be able to compete for Divination.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Ahh fair point about his standard efficiency levels, that was an assumption on my part. My xp rates always took a fairly severe hammering as I grew more tired, though I never did precisely the same thing for an extended period of time, mainly no-lifed slayer & dungeoneering, and I also in no way claim to be a good no-lifer. Ahh I have fond memories of falling asleep at my computer in the middle of an aberrant spectre task the week slayer was released. That gradual slipping where you feel you've been asleep for moments, but really in the last 5 minutes you've been awake for maybe 40-60 seconds. Fond memories indeed!

Any advance guesses on what will be rank 1 24 hours after the skill has been released? I wager level 73-77. Big update, bank yo daughters bank yo wife. A question of curiosity, what is the lowest total XP we might get to see holding rank 1 OA tomorrow. The theoretical lowest possible would be about 319M total XP if I calculated correctly.

LgEZt.png

Ahh fair point about his standard efficiency levels, that was an assumption on my part. My xp rates always took a fairly severe hammering as I grew more tired, though I never did precisely the same thing for an extended period of time, mainly no-lifed slayer & dungeoneering, and I also in no way claim to be a good no-lifer. Ahh I have fond memories of falling asleep at my computer in the middle of an aberrant spectre task the week slayer was released. That gradual slipping where you feel you've been asleep for moments, but really in the last 5 minutes you've been awake for maybe 40-60 seconds. Fond memories indeed!

Any advance guesses on what will be rank 1 24 hours after the skill has been released? I wager level 73-77. Big update, bank yo daughters bank yo wife. A question of curiosity, what is the lowest total XP we might get to see holding rank 1 OA tomorrow. The theoretical lowest possible would be about 319M total XP if I calculated correctly.

minimum for 2496 is ~416m (24*13+104) theoretically though, someone with like 119 or 118 dg could be rank 1 with a bit lower xp tomorrow.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

minimum for 2496 is ~416m (24*13+104) theoretically though, someone with like 119 or 118 dg could be rank 1 with a bit lower xp tomorrow.

Oh wow I had a total brain-derp with level 30 appearing on high-scores first, and stuff. I'm sure someone can see the mistake I made :oops:

LgEZt.png

The lowest xp that could be holding rank 1 is the total xp required for level 2498 total (2496 + 1 from Diviniation + 1 to go higher). That requires 24 stats at 96 (including Divination) and two at 97. The total xp is then 254m, approximately. More realistically, at 2498 total you could have 2 Divination (with everyone else at 1) and old max total, giving you ~416m xp like Aiel said. Every level you can get ahead of the highest-Diviniation 2496 player will drop the minimum (theoretically possible) xp by a chunk of xp from Dungeoneering levels.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

What i meant by game reset was when like spins reset and stuff. It most likely wont be out then right

Updates are never released at that time. Ever.

Daily reset is at midnight GMT. Jagex are on British Summer Time right now, so GMT +1, making the reset 1am UK time, but Jagex are based in the UK and work normal UK office hours, they only release updates during their work day (max 8am-7pm probably, but regular office hours are 9am-5pm, idk when they actually open and close their office) so no, an update will never happen at the daily reset time.

im 100% sure that someone who plays 21-22 hours a day is going to be first to 99. anyone who plays less will not win. How can you know efficiency in a skill 1 week after its released. gatherer skills are ussualy straight forward. and the people who do play 21-22 hrs a day like me, will be as efficient as possible

I honestly don't think someone that gets 2 hours sleep can play as efficiently as someone who gets 6-8 hours, it's basic knowledge that your concentration levels drop due to lack of sleep which can decrease XP rates, I never said that someone playing 15 hours will definitely beat someone who plays 22 hours, that all depends on the player. As for not knowing the best and most efficient rates on day 1 that's a given but it's also a given some people will be more efficient than others even if it isn't the best rate. It will all come down to the XP rates of the skill and who can maintain higher ones for longer.

ok u play 15 hrs a day i play 21, we see who gets 99 first

I don't play anymore, and therefore I'm more efficient than you, as I literally never waste any experience... gf

"You miss 100% of the experience you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky

• Like 1

BKC7ENn.png

As expected.

• Like 1

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

divination is so slow

Yeah every skill is slow att the begining

double your div xp by clicking each time you get xp. Prob patched though because I doubt that was intended :lol:

It's already "fixed"

Looks like hunter exp is really going to add up after 200m in divinaton

can't really calc it yet till you are lvl 95 though ( for ratio of divination to hunter)

Wonder what the single hunter rate would be, having 20 people siphoning lowest level wisps, and one person catching the... gold things. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looks like hunter exp is really going to add up after 200m in divinaton

can't really calc it yet till you are lvl 95 though ( for ratio of divination to hunter)

Do remember, they have changed it for now.

It is now instanced for a few secs, then only 1 person can grab it.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

Soooo Zezima is 50 div, who do you guys think is gonna get there first? Has Jebrim started or did he change his mind?

This was said earlier, but I reckon it will be some newly minted 2496/trimmed comp person that is eager to get that back and still very eager about RS.

Looks kinda neat for a skill, I guess. Haven't tried it. Rows of 99s followed by a 120 followed by another 99 probably will look strange. Surprised they didn't boot dungeoneering to the end again, but not a huge issue.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png