200M in all Skills

Makilio

im 100% sure that someone who plays 21-22 hours a day is going to be first to 99. anyone who plays less will not win. How can you know efficiency in a skill 1 week after its released. gatherer skills are ussualy straight forward. and the people who do play 21-22 hrs a day like me, will be as efficient as possible

I honestly don't think someone that gets 2 hours sleep can play as efficiently as someone who gets 6-8 hours, it's basic knowledge that your concentration levels drop due to lack of sleep which can decrease XP rates, I never said that someone playing 15 hours will definitely beat someone who plays 22 hours, that all depends on the player. As for not knowing the best and most efficient rates on day 1 that's a given but it's also a given some people will be more efficient than others even if it isn't the best rate. It will all come down to the XP rates of the skill and who can maintain higher ones for longer.

ok u play 15 hrs a day i play 21, we see who gets 99 first

You're obviously not listening to what I'm saying so I'll just save my breath
  • Like 2

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

• Like 6

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing. Any buyable that comes out into rs will be filled with dicers in the top. Knowing jagex they will figure out how to make a gatherer skill cost 500m. and for the dicers who made 50b they will get it even faster for 1b to 99.

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

• Like 1

My Kingz has hit 200m Slayer (#8)

[hide]

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

[/hide]

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

[hide]44n9P.jpg[/hide]

• Like 6

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

My Kingz has hit 200m Slayer (#8)

[hide]

0/10

[/hide]

[hide]44n9P.jpg[/hide]

thank you man.

Hey I'll support you if your serious player, but I feel like its just empty talk right now which is why I suggested not posting about the topic again until you've been rank 1 for 3 consecutive days and when a relatively unknown player posts that they will be rank 1 it leads to spam. Ofc if you hold the rank for 3 days everyone will begin to take you seriously.

i probably wont be rank 1 after three days though. most of the time the person who gets 99 first isnt the guy who was in first place on the first three days. like i said i aint doing 24 hours straight like some people will do at first. therfore i wont be rank 1 untill the second week, after they burn out and go to bed for 8 hours straight.

Will spin lamps work on the new skill confirmed y / n ?

Else rank 1 won't be anyone familiar

Mod Mark said he wants someone to get 99 in it first, so seems there won't be spin2win players getting 99 on day 1. :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

The Pace that Gerjaars is going through Slayer atm is insane and i think he will max melees and slayer within the next 6-8 Months. Then he will most likely have 200M summoning XP banked after he decides to max mage. So with all that he is like halfway to maxing all skills? icon_ohnoes.gif

yes agreed, hes on his way to another total level soon

I'll be sleeping 6-8 hours per night and taking plenty of breaks so i can piss and eat without being rushed. I shall devote my attention to divination and get rank 5k atleast. Thankyou.

Low_C.png

In all likelihood I won't train it at all. I'll still be interested to see who is first to 99 - personally I think it'll be someone relatively unknown, probably a new maxer/comp who is still enthusiastic about RS. The majority of the front page don't give enough of a [bleep] to compete at that level anymore.

Asmodean <3

@Player15569

Okay..we've all heard it said several times now. Please drop it now. Removing your troll posts. Consider this an in-thread warning.

Good luck to you & everyone else.

Edit: You too, Alkan.

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Skiller 703 will be 1st to 99 Divination, no discussion.

what makes you think no one can play as much as skiller 703? lol people can be so dumb. even if he competes it wont be a walk in the park. theres at least 1 person in runescape who can compete with him.( i cant talk about myself sorry im "warned") but we can talk about other players all day! my problem is i dont have 500 people who will show me the quickest xp methods when they find them like he will. All he will do is train while is friends teach him what to do. which is sad but i can overcome that.

You can't even spell Earth so how can you overcome that?

I'm limiting myself to about maybe 8 hours a day first week and maybe 5-6 hours the rest of the weeks. :P But yea some players can keep themselves awake longer or feel like only playing RuneScape and that's ok. Many people on the high level forums have expressed similar opinions of noncompeting, playing casually, still training div to 99 though, once 25 people are 99 there is no more fame anyway cause highscores will be experience based again. Like if the skill was earlier in the summer we would see more no lifers. So sacrifice, health, sanity, and maybe school for a month for very temporary fame? Or just play and level and don't care too much about first page? Many maxers choose the second lol.

• Like 3
StarViv.png

You can't even spell Earth so how can you overcome that?

I'm limiting myself to about maybe 8 hours a day first week and maybe 5-6 hours the rest of the weeks. :P But yea some players can keep themselves awake longer or feel like only playing RuneScape and that's ok. Many people on the high level forums have expressed similar opinions of noncompeting, playing casually, still training div to 99 though, once 25 people are 99 there is no more fame anyway cause highscores will be experience based again. Like if the skill was earlier in the summer we would see more no lifers. So sacrifice, health, sanity, and maybe school for a month for very temporary fame? Or just play and level and don't care too much about first page? Many maxers choose the second lol.

Oh yeah your rite thenks. i kant get 99 div 1st i kant spell

ON TOPIC- DRUMGUN SECOND TO 5b XP

I'll make a time calc update before new skill. After that, the time calc will be down until someone find the XP rate of the new skill at 99.

I might add more than the top 15 Overall XP players. So, post here who you want me to add.

Please don't make ridicolous requests since every request makes me create a new spreadsheet, etc.

• Like 6