200M in all Skills

Makilio

Bol Is prob gona be for the new skill now. Not agility.

tho, one year from now prob will take same path dung did.

As with all new skills you likely won't be able to use lamps on it for the first few months after release.

~3 weeks no?

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Bol Is prob gona be for the new skill now. Not agility.

tho, one year from now prob will take same path dung did.

As with all new skills you likely won't be able to use lamps on it for the first few months after release.

~3 weeks no?

In the livestream Mod Mark said a month and added he wants to have someone at least have 99 before they do so guessing 3 or 4 weeks at least.

• Like 1

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

gertjaars is going at an amazingly fast pace, he gained 1 level last year and hes going to gain another level this year. Go gertjaars for number one

Actually he hasn't gained a level in 3 years. :wink: Still a pretty amazing pace though. Don't know how he does it... what a no lifer.

• Like 1

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

gertjaars is going at an amazingly fast pace, he gained 1 level last year and hes going to gain another level this year. Go gertjaars for number one

Actually he hasn't gained a level in 3 years. :wink: Still a pretty amazing pace though. Don't know how he does it... what a no lifer.

yes thank you i forgot dungeoneering came in 2010. next week he gains another level though. make sure this gets documented in top 10 whoever does those

inb4 it is a 120 minigame skill

It goes up to 99. It's been confirmed like 50 times.

IDK how to read thread

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It was only a waste if you didn't enjoy it, IMO.

I'm only maxing because I've played this game for so long there's no excuse why I shouldn't be maxed ffs. I'm maxing then most likely quitting lol.

lol i'm playing this game since 7years and have almost 200 days playtime and don't even habe 200m total xp lol

still enjoying it (sometimes more sometimes less) but still hope that i'll achiece my goal one day, will take another 5 years atleast (with 15hrs per week)

i don't know why people are so carry about playtime, maxed and 200ms if they don't even enjoy the game anymore, i wouldn't even play a single minute if i don't enjoy it...

• Like 1

"I am hoping for Zezima to make a comeback and get 99 Divination first! I will probably get 99 at least."

Yey Suomi is back :--D

youtube.com/watch?feature=g-subs-c&v=ZoSAHvFSVAk

I will in fact be getting 99 divination first. Also suomi needs to get 200m, 99 means almost nothing except rank 1. he wont even be 200m all anymore if he stops at 99. but he seems to have burned out, he couldnt finish trim comp and stopped 07

"I am hoping for Zezima to make a comeback and get 99 Divination first! I will probably get 99 at least."

I will in fact be getting 99 divination first. Also suomi needs to get 200m, 99 means almost nothing except rank 1. he wont even be 200m all anymore if he stops at 99. but he seems to have burned out, he couldnt finish trim comp and stopped 07

lol implying that trim comp is comparable to 200m all skills + 07 is worthless and im sure he realized that and stopped. also, he spends his time trying to get any female who plays rs onto Skype so he can have a bit of fun wink wink , he was practically begging my friend to go on cam after 10 mins of talking LOL , point is, im sure hes just waiting for div to come out so he has something "productive" to do, would be cool to see him first to 200m as well, im sure he will be top 5 at least. My gut is telling me rank 1 is going to be between suomi/wisely done v2/account sharers

lol implying that trim comp is comparable to 200m all skills + 07 is worthless and im sure he realized that and stopped. also, he spends his time trying to get any female who plays rs onto Skype so he can have a bit of fun wink wink , he was practically begging my friend to go on cam after 10 mins of talking LOL , point is, im sure hes just waiting for div to come out so he has something "productive" to do, would be cool to see him first to 200m as well, im sure he will be top 5 at least. My gut is telling me rank 1 is going to be between suomi/wisely done v2/account sharers

i just said im going to be first to 99 divination. and i wont be sharing accounts i have no friends. why is wisely done in this, he can hardly no life and suomi cant do 22 hour days for 2 weeks hes not a very good hardcore no lifer. mabye he can do 15 but not 21-22

i just said im going to be first to 99 divination. and i wont be sharing accounts i have no friends. why is wisely done in this, he can hardly no life and suomi cant do 22 hour days for 2 weeks hes not a very good hardcore no lifer. mabye he can do 15 but not 21-22

Playing 22 hours a day doesn't make you efficient, just because someone can play 22 hours a day doesn't mean they are going to beat someone who "only" plays 15 hours a day.

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

Playing 22 hours a day doesn't make you efficient, just because someone can play 22 hours a day doesn't mean they are going to beat someone who "only" plays 15 hours a day.

im 100% sure that someone who plays 21-22 hours a day is going to be first to 99. anyone who plays less will not win. How can you know efficiency in a skill 1 week after its released. gatherer skills are ussualy straight forward. and the people who do play 21-22 hrs a day like me, will be as efficient as possible

im 100% sure that someone who plays 21-22 hours a day is going to be first to 99. anyone who plays less will not win. How can you know efficiency in a skill 1 week after its released. gatherer skills are ussualy straight forward. and the people who do play 21-22 hrs a day like me, will be as efficient as possible

I honestly don't think someone that gets 2 hours sleep can play as efficiently as someone who gets 6-8 hours, it's basic knowledge that your concentration levels drop due to lack of sleep which can decrease XP rates, I never said that someone playing 15 hours will definitely beat someone who plays 22 hours, that all depends on the player. As for not knowing the best and most efficient rates on day 1 that's a given but it's also a given some people will be more efficient than others even if it isn't the best rate. It will all come down to the XP rates of the skill and who can maintain higher ones for longer.

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

I honestly don't think someone that gets 2 hours sleep can play as efficiently as someone who gets 6-8 hours, it's basic knowledge that your concentration levels drop due to lack of sleep which can decrease XP rates, I never said that someone playing 15 hours will definitely beat someone who plays 22 hours, that all depends on the player. As for not knowing the best and most efficient rates on day 1 that's a given but it's also a given some people will be more efficient than others even if it isn't the best rate. It will all come down to the XP rates of the skill and who can maintain higher ones for longer.

ok u play 15 hrs a day i play 21, we see who gets 99 first