200M in all Skills

Makilio

It was only a waste if you didn't enjoy it, IMO.

So, if I enjoy playing with legos 10 hours a day from age 13 -> 23, it is not a waste of time/life?

If you played with legos for that long, you would probably have some amazing building skills. Sounds like a good investment to me!

Engineer's at Legoland in San Diego make over 80k a year.

This weeks Top 15 Update is brought to you by Bob's Axes in Lumbridge.

2. Jake 4506m +7.7m

Another steady week, with continuing consistant gains. Fishing (4.7m) and Agility (513k) profiting from Barb with Mining (1.3m) and Smithing (1.2m) continuing to gain via Warbands.

Recent: 4.5B Overall

Upcoming: 40M Agility

3. Jdelacroix 4258m +8.8m

Hunter the primary source of gains this week for Jdela, with a 5.3m increase. Mining (2.3m) continues to improve via Warbands. RC (974k) the other notable skill this week.

Recent: 130m Hunter

Upcoming: 145m Runecrafting

4. Drumgun 4240m +18m

Drumgun hits 200m Mining this week (#17) as he continues to punch through Thieving (15m) - which he appears to be doing through Traders (triskellions on ALog). Farming (2.3m) this weeks other major gain.

Recent: 200m Mining (#17)

Upcoming: 130m Thieving

5. Elvis 3828m +59k

Agility (8.6k - small lamp), and Slayer/Runecrafting (25k - Ports)

6. Elias 3724m +0

Inactive

7. Dragonseance 3687m +32m

Construction (27m) once again the stand out for this week, with Warbands offering 2.2m Mining xp, Farm Runs for 1.1m Farming xp and Challenges providing 339k Agility xp.

Recent: 75m Mining

Upcoming: (Not quite) 200m Construction

8. Paperbag 3547m +14m

MC Hammer spends another week devoted to Smithing (11m) with Dungeoneering (2.7m) continuing to gain steadily via Challenges and Sinkholes.

Recent: 135m Smithing

Upcoming: 180m Dungeoneering

9. Almostlost 3533m +16m

Since the last update, we have seen Richard hit 200M in Slayer, Magic (+4m) and Ranged (4.5m). We see his focus shift to Woodcutting (2.2m), with Agility (1.1m) and Mining (2.7m) chipping in to top off a big week.

Recent: 65m Agility

Upcoming: 200M Slayer (#11) Magic (#12) and Ranged (#13)

10. Geel 3342m +56m

Another incredible week from Geel centred around Slayer (5.7) with gains in Magic (13m), Ranged (6.3m), HP (10m) and Strength (11m) all related. Farming (1.4m) and Mining (2.4m) and Firemaking (1.2m) continue their steady gains thanks to dailies, with Agility (2.4m) rounding out the week.

Recent: 50m Agility

Upcoming: 200m Magic (#11)

11. Alkan 3274m +9.3m

Focusing primarily on Summoning (3.6m) once again this week, with Woodcutting (1.3m) and Fishing (1.4m) seeing gains via C2 Skilling. Warbands once again providing Mining (1.9m) gains.

Recent: 50m Mining

Upcoming: 150m Summoning

12. Kingduffy 3236m +5.2m

Gains across most skills in the 6 figures, with Summoning (963k) and Ranged (686k) the largest to speak of. We did see 200m #3 (Dungeoneering) drop about an hour after my last update.

Recent: 200m Dungeoneering (#3)

Upcoming: 200m Dungeoneering (#3)

13. Paulrat3 3212m +3.1m

To the surprise of noone, continues to Ivyscape (+3m)

14. Robbie 3165m +13m

Woodcutting (5.5m) and Fishing (4.8m) dominate the week, in which Robbie appears to have been C2ing (inb4wrong), with 200m Woodcutting reached along the way (#10). Farming (977k) continues to provide a boost to weekly gains.

Recent: 200m Woodcutting (#10)

Upcoming: 100m Fishing

15. Crystalfarm 3109m +17m

Continues to focus on Thieving (8.9m) with contributions from Mining (1.7m), Runecrafting (2.5m) and Hunter (2.8m) rounding out the week.

Recent: 90m Runecrafting

Upcoming: 90m Thieving

With My Kingz looking at breaking into the Top 15 this week, I have expanded to a top 16.

16. My Kingz 3100m +26m

Kingz continues to Slay (5.8m) with Strength (8m), Magic (5.3m) and Ranged (1.1m) all benefiting. Farming (2.5m) and Mining (1.5m) boosted via dailies. We can expect to see him push past Crystalfarm in the next 1-2 Weeks, with 200m Slayer (~2 weeks) and Magic (~1 week) incoming.

Recent: 190m Slayer

Upcoming: 200m Slayer/Magic (#8 & #9), possibly Rank 15

• Like 10

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Will Elias and Elvis come back anytime soon? Haven't been active since the beginning of the year. They should be back at least for Divination though imo.

Also Host Bart is just powering through exp lately, it's fun to watch.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

In an A level prelim paper, there was a question that asked what "pieties" were. I roughly knew thanks to the King's Ransom quest.

As my friends walked out of the paper later, one of them asked, "What the hell is a pie tie?"

Thanks RuneScape.

• Like 4

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Will Elias and Elvis come back anytime soon? Haven't been active since the beginning of the year. They should be back at least for Divination though imo.

elvis playing aoe2 with richard and others :D

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

grats on not being banned

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

In an A level prelim paper, there was a question that asked what "pieties" were. I roughly knew thanks to the King's Ransom quest.

As my friends walked out of the paper later one of them asked, "What the hell is a pie tie?"

Thanks RuneScape.

Worth the 10 years of RS. (Y)

grats on not being banned

Wait till the end of the day :P

grats on not being banned yet

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

grats on not being banned yet

http://puu.sh/3X6Ks

stfu , mish [bleep] leik lover -_-

• Like 1
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I am the best around no one can ever keen me down.

At least jacmob is doing something about it, but about all of today he was afk at w48 se ge. What a [bleep] dater.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

I am the best around no one can ever keen me down.

At least jacmob is doing something about it, but about all of today he was afk at w48 se ge. What a [bleep] dater.

well buddhism got banned 3rd time yesterday :/

• Like 2
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Apparently Jake was scammed for max cash and has quit... just found this out from his fc. Also if you go in his fc the name is "Quit Ily All" Damn... hopefully he comes back.

How the hell do you get scammed for max cash now. Is he dumb or is this a joke?

• Like 3

Apparently Jake was scammed for max cash and has quit... just found this out from his fc. Also if you go in his fc the name is "Quit Ily All" Damn... hopefully he comes back.

How the hell do you get scammed for max cash now. Is he dumb or is this a joke?

I think the part about him quitting was a joke seeing as he's still online. However he really was scammed max cash.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Whose excited for the new skill? 99% sure its the 3rd week. Do you guys think Suomi is going to train it and who will be first to 99?

First to 99 is usually some random guy, same with 200m. Of course first to 99 Slay was Zezima, but since then it's been random people. Well, at the time they were random. :razz: Obviously people know who guys like Skiller 703 are after he got 99 dung.

Anyway to answer your question, I'll be the first one to 99 Divination. 8-)

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Whose excited for the new skill? 99% sure its the 3rd week. Do you guys think Suomi is going to train it and who will be first to 99?

First to 99 is usually some random guy, same with 200m. Of course first to 99 Slay was Zezima, but since then it's been random people. Well, at the time they were random. :razz: Obviously people know who guys like Skiller 703 are after he got 99 dung.

Anyway to answer your question, I'll be the first one to 99 Divination. 8-)

Yeah, but was there really a race to 200M all back before 2009?

If the race started long after the first person got 99 Summoning, then Dungeoneering would be your only data point, so we couldn't really say that they're usually randoms.