200M in all Skills

Makilio

I think the safest bet with divination is to wait atleast 1-4 weeks until you train it, just go to 99 and wait until they boost the xp per hour. If they don't, what have you lost?

A POTENTIAL SPOT IN THE HALL OF HEROES OMG :<

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I think the safest bet with divination is to wait atleast 1-4 weeks until you train it, just go to 99 and wait until they boost the xp per hour. If they don't, what have you lost?

A POTENTIAL SPOT IN THE HALL OF HEROES OMG :<

yup chris u suck on skilling :<

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Whose excited for the new skill? 99% sure its the 3rd week. Do you guys think Suomi is going to train it and who will be first to 99?

First to 99 is usually some random guy, same with 200m. Of course first to 99 Slay was Zezima, but since then it's been random people. Well, at the time they were random. :razz: Obviously people know who guys like Skiller 703 are after he got 99 dung.

Anyway to answer your question, I'll be the first one to 99 Divination. 8-)

jebrim said in a video that skiller 703 told him that he is going to get 99 divination as first.

i think he can do it because he showed us when he did 99 dung that he can keep a max pace of hrs per day (up to 20+)

he's also on the top 5 nolifers list created by jebrim lol

Pretty sure Skiller 703 has confirmed on multiple occasions that he is not going to do DIvination, if it turns out to be afk in any way.

Skiller 703 wasn't a random person, he was already a known and respected player since 08 within the general high level community. Anyways, he told me he's not gonna be competing because it's afk.

Skiller 703 turned into one of those people who call an update bad before it comes out or can predict what its going to be? lel

The reason Skiller 703 predicts it to be shit, is that in the BTS video they said it would be a crossover of Hunter, Fishing and Runespan. The Runespan aspect might mean it's afk, since you siphon from something for x amount of time, lol.

Your average top player now adays plays more often and efficiently then Zezima did in his prime so I don't really get the fascination with him anymore. Tbh his reputation came from playing efficiently back in the times when players were content to get lvl 50 in a skill and be done with it.

I agree with what Suomi said about zezima, I think it explains why he is famous "He was the best when this game was the best"
  • Like 4

I wish that Zezima would come out of semi-retirement and be the first to 99 Divination so for just a second we could relish the good old days with Zezima being #1. Too bad that won't happen. :sad:

unless zezima can play over 20 hours a day which he never did it cant happen

Divination to me seems to involve:

Fishing - Click on a spot and afk until depleted

Runespan - Siphoning for rewards/xp

Hunter - Only certain areas of Gielenor have this energy

• Like 3

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Divination to me seems to involve:

Fishing - Click on a spot and afk until depleted

Runespan - Siphoning for rewards/xp

Hunter - Only certain areas of Gielenor have this energy

proably something like that

I'm wondering what the cooldowns will be. If it's 4 or more, then it'll be very easy to get high xp/hour, unless they specifically prevent that from happening. If not, then it'll just be a matter of finding the best "node" and no-lifing more than anyone else. I'm hoping for the former tbh.

I never thought about it being like shooting stars, but now that you mention it, it seems like that's exactly what we're going to get. Even if they change the gathering animations, and the spawn mechanics, and the rewards, we'll still probably hunt down something, click it, deposit the rewards, and repeat. Of all the D&Ds to convert to a skill, they chose one of the worst ones >.>

• Like 1

small chance the new skill might be tomorow. on a podcast a question was asked if the skill was coming before the quest and the jmod responded mabye or something. who knows lol

I'm thinking that the new skill will come on the week commencing the 19th August.

New quest will most likely be coming this week, as they released the BTS video a few days ago for it. This also makes sense as I think releasing the skill a week before the quest is released would mean that a smaller number of people would do the quest, as the majority of people would probably be too busy training the new skill.

They also mentioned that the loyalty store will be closing on the 19th August for a week so that they can prepare for the loyalty store/Solomon's update (which I'm guessing will come the week of the 26th August)

Does anyone know/can confirm this ge update if you do not log in for 10 days all offers are basically out of date?

I.E max cash for hat/cracker will be invalid after 10days?

I can in fact confirm that you will never get a christmas cracker off the ge for max cash. but keep trying though it holds your money

Does anyone know/can confirm this ge update if you do not log in for 10 days all offers are basically out of date?

I can in fact confirm that you will never get a christmas cracker off the ge for max cash. but keep trying though it holds your money

Uh..a few people have sniped some for max cash. (e.g Castle Wars)

• Like 1

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

http://youtu.be/nTPamWsD2CY

Edit: god damnit get out Jeremy

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I prefer player based spawn locations like WoW's archeology skill. Where you get an item that plays the "hotter or colder" game to determine how close you are to a hidden item.

The obvious problems with this are that people who are good at math can go to a few cardinal teleport locations and triangulate the location instantly with some trigonometry, or bot clients may be able to directly read where the spawn would be if the client itself knows or just do the math for the player.

That sounds very fun to calculate if the hotness and coldness get's a value given to it

Kingz has passed Cfarm for Rank 15, bumping him out of the "people that usually matter maybe at some point but not really maybe" list. Don't be surprised if this is back and forth in the next couple of days with the lining up of timezones and such.

"people that usually matter maybe at some point but not really maybe" list.

Speaking of which, what happened to dapledo? I don't know what he changed his name to or if he unsubscribed at the point where ftp were taken off the hiscores

one guy out of hundreds of offers. Trust me you wont get one. like i said though, keep trying keep your hopes up.

Speaking of which, what happened to dapledo? I don't know what he changed his name to or if he unsubscribed at the point where ftp were taken off the hiscores

He's rank 30 now, still under the name Dapledo

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

Coming back for Divination according to a person who knows him IRL.

one guy out of hundreds of offers. Trust me you wont get one. like i said though, keep trying keep your hopes up.

You will get one, once every other person who placed an offer in before you gets one. Even if it takes a year (or more), when you have that much spare cash it's easily worth the investment in the end. Remember that people who're banned with rares get them put into the GE, so it might take less or more time, depending on Jagex's bans. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]