200M in all Skills

Makilio

Simons moved onto bonfiring, which sort of makes sense since it's more afk than baking pies and he prob needs to do do more afk scaping due to real life stuff etc.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

This weeks Top 15 Update is brought to you by the Dark Mage in the Abyss.

2. Jake 4512m +6.7m

Barbarian Fishing for 4m Fish xp and 758k Agility (which appears to include some challenges). Warbandscape providing 1.4m Mining and 757k Smithing.

Recent: 180m Fishing

Upcoming: 95m Mining

3. Jdelacroix 4268m +11m

Consistency is key, and once again we see Jdela focusing on Hunter (5.6m) and Runecrafting (2.5m), with Mining (2.6m) benefiting via Warbands. Expect to see this trend continue for some time.

Recent: 145m Runecrafting

Upcoming: 140m Hunter

4. Drumgun 4258m +19m

We see Drumgun continue to focus heavily on Thieving, amassing a gain of 15m for the week (and breaking into the top 100 for the skill). Supporting this were gains in Herblore (1m) and Farming (2.7m)

Recent: 80m Farming

Upcoming: 140m Thieving

5. Elvis 3828m +134k

Fishing (25k), Small Strength lamp (8.6k), Agility (26k) and Runecrafting (75k)

6. Elias 3724m +0

Inactive

7. Dragonseance 3715m +31m

Construction again dominates the week for Dragonseance (+26m), which he will now leave at 197m for incidental xp as he moves onto other things. Warbands (2.2m), Charmaking (525k), Farming (762k) and Agility (398k) all providing daily xp to round out the week. We can expect to see him pass the inactive Elias for rank 6 in the next 1-2 weeks.

Recent: Finishing but not 200m Construction

Upcoming: Rank 6

8. Paperbag 3557m +11m

Smithing (7.3m) continues to dominate gains, with Loldg (3.1m) the other contribution of note.

Recent: 180m Dungeoneering

Upcoming: 150m Smithing

9. Almostlost 3544m +11m

Attack (3m) the stand out this week for Richard, with Warbanding (2.6m), Firemaking (1.8m), Summoning (1.6m) and Woodcutting (1.3m) topping off the week.

Recent: 70m Mining

Upcoming: 120m Summoning

10. Geel 3395m +58m

Geel continues beasting xp, with hefty contributions in Strength (13m), Ranged (13m), Defence (4.4m), Constitution (10m) and Slayer (6.6m). Farming (1.4m), Agility (2m), Mining (2.6m) and Firemaking (1.2m) round out yet another very strong week.

Recent: 175m Firemaking

Upcoming: 190m HP

11. Alkan 3279m +4.9m

Appearing to be moving back to relaxationscape, with noteable gains in Fishing (2.2m) and Mining (1.5m)

Recent: 95m Fishing

Upcoming: 55m Mining

12. Kingduffy 3242m +6.1m

The bulk of KDs gains this week came through Summoning (2.3m) with Fishing (984k) and Construction (587k) the best of the rest.

Recent: 95m Summoning

13. Paulrat3 3214m +2.4m

42BYX.jpg

14. Robbie 3175m +11m

Firemaking dominates this week (8.4m), with Fishing (994k) and Farming (845k) the other noteworthy gains.

Recent: 95m Fishing

Upcoming: 140m Firemaking

15. My Kingz 3128m +27m +1 Rank

My Kingz passes Cfarm and hits the Top 15 this week with another strong Slayer (6m) based week, seeing strong gains in Strength (12m) and Magic (1.9m) as a result. Expect this to continue, with 200m Slayer (#8) looking likely for early next week. Mining (1.5m) and Farming (1.9m) contribute repeatable xp during the week.

Recent: Rank 15

Upcoming: 200m Slayer and Magic (#8 and #9)

Crystalfarm surrenders Rank 15, with a 14m week (1.8m Mining, 4.3m Runecraft and 4.8m Thieving). Whether he reclaims Rank 15 will depend on how Kingz proceeds post-Slayer.

• Like 14

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

With Divination (possibly) out next week will be good to see who sticks to their current plan and who switches. That picture cracks me up :P Thanks for the update, looking forward to the next one :)

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

is this item rising because of future update? or just merch clan? or

http://gyazo.com/fc3...673972c7fbe1683

Obv manip is obv, imo.

I noticed long time ago that item had such low supply so I belive you can even solo manip it, if you know what you are doing. That guy will probably face a problem when trying to sell it though.

• Like 3

I wonder if divination will go to 120. That would be really cool if it is afk. Ik alot of people dont like afk, i dont support it so much myself, but it would be nice to have a relaxing skill up to 120 considering dung requires alot of attention and is pretty frustrating, unless you leech.

Just my opinion

BoL is still inefficient even including the agility xp. I've heard that it is around 60k fish and 35k agility/hr making it better then barb, still a lot worse then c2 fish/wcing

What's BoL? I really must've missed something in recent times.

Anyways my position has always been that while I support having faster xp methods for non-afk stuff and don't like them nerfing such methods, I do think this was a much needed update simply because the higher xp gains were due to an obscure bug.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

BoL is still inefficient even including the agility xp. I've heard that it is around 60k fish and 35k agility/hr making it better then barb, still a lot worse then c2 fish/wcing

Anyways my position has always been that while I support having faster xp methods for non-afk stuff and don't like them nerfing such methods, I do think this was a much needed update simply because the higher xp gains were due to an obscure bug.

You literally must not have logged into rs or read the frontpage for about 2 months to now know about Bol. It's a world event battle between Sara/Zammy at lumbridge. The whole place has changed you should check. it. out.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

BoL is Battle of Lumbridge, just in case.

EDIT: I need to refresh pages more often.

Abhinav2107.png

Oh Battle of Lumbridge. I'm not used to the abbreviations. :P You get Fishing/Agility Xp from that?

You did from the start; however, it was only 5xp per so it was pretty crap. Now they've increased the exp gained at each spot and it's supposed to scale to your level I think, so more people started looking at it on account of what you gain from doing it allows you to buy lamps to put into a skill.

hzvjpwS.gif

What exactly is this construction nerf ive heard about. Is it confirmed and what exactly is it. I assume its just going to slow down con rates

I hadn't heard about a construction nerf but it could be rs3 making interfaces take 1 or 2 ticks longer to open. Since cycle times are so low in con an increase of 1 tick could cause a sizable decrease to xp rate.
  • Like 2

Divination is confirmed for being released next week in the latest BTS video.

It also mentions that you will be able to have portable skilling plots for certain skills, although these will be limited to one a day.

In stream, Mod Mark confirmed that divination would be slower than fishing - and I assume he doesn't mean slower than C2 either, I guess he meant more 'traditional' fishing methods. Probably looking in the region of 50-80k xp/hr for it.

• Like 3

Asmodean <3

It also mentions that you will be able to have portable skilling plots for certain skills, although these will be limited to one a day.

I highly doubt divine locations will be good for XP, they'll probably just be a convenient way to introduce materials into the game that bots have stopped supplying, which is a good thing imo.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

I highly doubt divine locations will be good for XP, they'll probably just be a convenient way to introduce materials into the game that bots have stopped supplying, which is a good thing imo.

It said they will be useful for a "fast burst of xp and resources" mining gold from them would be faster than mining gold from the LRC so it probably will be good XP, but limited to once a day.

• Like 1

Yukaba.png

43h5.pngouzr.pnghq9i.png

Bol Is prob gona be for the new skill now. Not agility.

tho, one year from now prob will take same path dung did.

any proof of where jagex had it written down on new skill being slow, or was it only on a stream/can you link me the stream

Bol Is prob gona be for the new skill now. Not agility.

tho, one year from now prob will take same path dung did.

As with all new skills you likely won't be able to use lamps on it for the first few months after release.

This doesn't seem like it'll reward you with insane xp for being skilled at it (dg).

It's been compared to 3 things:

Fishing: Repetitive/Grindy...

Hunter: Repetitive/Grindy...

Runecraftingspan: Repetitive/Grindy...

So Divination will likely be a mix of the above. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]