200M in all Skills

Makilio

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

You're incorrect there. There have been many sleep studies done proving you incorrect; and by incorrect I mean please get help because I don't know how you make this stuff up

when people say "I need to catch up on sleep;" sleeping 16 hours is BAD for you. Teenagers should be getting 8-9 hours every night, younger adults 7-8 I believe, etc etc. When you reach ~60 years old, it's ~6 hours.

So you aren't training your body for anything except failure. GF LOGIC.

THANK SCIENCE I PUT IT DOWN.

• Like 1

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Dragonseance or Drumgun are the most likely to get 99 first right now. Huge possibility for a relatively unknown player to sneak by. It's not really worth watching the hiscores right now, because everyone's within an hour or two of each other. Things will start getting interesting in 4 or 5 days.

I think that Drumgun will go for 200M divi first, then he would be 2nd person with 2 skills rank 1

2nd to Love Romeo?

He got Agility and Mining, right?

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I actually kinda hope he will get this skill as first to 200m.

It is really cut out for him at this exp rate. Very similar to Mining and Agility back then...

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

You're incorrect there. There have been many sleep studies done proving you incorrect; and by incorrect I mean please get help because I don't know how you make this stuff up

when people say "I need to catch up on sleep;" sleeping 16 hours is BAD for you. Teenagers should be getting 8-9 hours every night, younger adults 7-8 I believe, etc etc. When you reach ~60 years old, it's ~6 hours.

So you aren't training your body for anything except failure. GF LOGIC.

THANK SCIENCE I PUT IT DOWN.

This is absolutely correct - your body cannot "plan ahead" anymore than it can when you go to a buffet and eat 10 plates of food. In 10 hours you're still hungry again, but now your jeans won't close. Now, there are ways to maximize the sleep that you do get, and usually these are quite easy. Also, keep in mind that sleep is literally an invaluable resource; when you do not get enough sleep in any given night, you are sleep deprived until you sleep more to make up for it. You cannot replicate any of the healing powers of sleep in any other way. That being said, sleeping in massive quantities doesn't count, I imagine its very similar to the law of diminishing returns, as well as wreaking havoc on your circadian rhythm which is important to keep in sync with.

That being said, I'm sure we both got trolled. Who does yoga in preparation for sitting at a computer proving people wrong for 20 hours a day.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

My money's on Player1555569, foolish of you guys to not have the bet going here, on a safe solid #1.

It's been interesting, sucks that they hotfix the quick cast and probs nerf the Enrich spawns whenever.. :\

Enriched got nerfed, they now spawn around the same time in every world :( quickhopping was fun

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

Oddish_Diy.png

My money's on Player1555569, foolish of you guys to not have the bet going here, on a safe solid #1.

It's been interesting, sucks that they hotfix the quick cast and probs nerf the Enrich spawns whenever.. :\

Enriched got nerfed, they now spawn around the same time in every world :( quickhopping was fun

They now spawn every 20 minutes exactly, it seems.

I know it doesn't really mean anything right now but currently Zezima is ahead of Jake and Suomi. 8-)

And not only that but as of now he's on the front page!!!!!!!!!!! :ohnoes:

mpbn.png

Ke4B0Dc.jpg

• Like 14

Pieter has been getting 50k xp/h while Dragonseance and other EE members have reported +63k xp/h (At 70+ lvl). Pieter isn't efficient.

Anything is possible if you admit to account sharing

• Like 1

mck.pngMck.png

Noobs: We pay we say

JaGeX: How much will you pay?

Pieter has been getting 50k xp/h while Dragonseance and other EE members have reported +63k xp/h (At 70+ lvl). Pieter isn't efficient.

Anything is possible if you admit to account sharing

1moment he told hes going to gym and when i asked him hows his gym since hes didnt log off, and he told , he didnt said that *facepalm*

• Like 2
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

Odd that those rates by each were claimed over 6 hours ago and Dragonseance has yet to gain in on Pieter's lead during the last 6 hours. Someone is wrong.

63-70k is achievable with buying energies at the t8 colony. I do not buy energies.