200M in all Skills

Makilio

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

You're incorrect there. There have been many sleep studies done proving you incorrect; and by incorrect I mean please get help because I don't know how you make this stuff up

when people say "I need to catch up on sleep;" sleeping 16 hours is BAD for you. Teenagers should be getting 8-9 hours every night, younger adults 7-8 I believe, etc etc. When you reach ~60 years old, it's ~6 hours.

So you aren't training your body for anything except failure. GF LOGIC.

THANK SCIENCE I PUT IT DOWN.

This is absolutely correct - your body cannot "plan ahead" anymore than it can when you go to a buffet and eat 10 plates of food. In 10 hours you're still hungry again, but now your jeans won't close. Now, there are ways to maximize the sleep that you do get, and usually these are quite easy. Also, keep in mind that sleep is literally an invaluable resource; when you do not get enough sleep in any given night, you are sleep deprived until you sleep more to make up for it. You cannot replicate any of the healing powers of sleep in any other way. That being said, sleeping in massive quantities doesn't count, I imagine its very similar to the law of diminishing returns, as well as wreaking havoc on your circadian rhythm which is important to keep in sync with.

That being said, I'm sure we both got trolled. Who does yoga in preparation for sitting at a computer proving people wrong for 20 hours a day.

From my experiences, I view it more as there being a battery/reserve that is only ever depleted when you undergo sleep deprivation. If your battery is full you're able to go much longer than if your battery is empty. If your battery is empty you'll have a harder time even staying up normal hours (16 hours straight). This battery can only be replenished with doing extra sleep (more than the typical 7-8 hours).

What this essentially means is that if your battery is already topped up beforehand, extra sleep won't matter. However, if you've been going really hard recently, it gets progressively harder each consecutive day to do the same hours. Once you're done with whatever goal you were aiming for, you need to replenish by sleeping extra the next couple of days at least to get back to the battery state most people are usually at.

So basically I do recommend getting fresh sleep before a big nolifing period, up to a point. You don't wanna start out nolifing with only 4 hours sleep the night before. It'd make your goal much harder than it needed to be.

• Like 1

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Actually it's still against the rules to multilog even if they do interact. The statement you're referring to is just a redundant clause. Account sharing isn't allowed at all either. It mostly certainly isn't allowed in a race for first to 99 in a new skill as a special exception lmao. That's the precise reason why it's against the rules in the first place.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

For the record, until they officially change it multilogging is still against the rules as far as Tip.It is concerned.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I hope that it is either S U O M I or a noname

We've all seen the nonamer Player155*other letters* speak so highly of himself, so we'll put our eyes on his back and watch him get it first, and if not, see his excuse as to why, inb4 it's "playing 22 hrs a day made me get too tired to focus fulltime" L

i plan to average 20 hours a day but i will be so efficient its not even funny. if its 50k xp/h for a normal person i will get 150k xp/h gf. and if it costs more than 2m to get 99 fast i aint competing

0/10

Stop posting until your rank 1 for more then 3 days

ok cya on friday when im rank 1 on the 3rd day. i wont be gaining a single xp till tuesday when skill comes out. i have to prepare myself for the intense no lifing im about to do. i have been doing yoga and relaxation stuff for hours a day. i sleep listning to rain fall. i will sleep 16 hours the day before and wake up at 8 am my time when jagex updates ready at lumberidge to be the first person to level 2. and the first person to level 99. i will sleep every day from 12 am to 4 am and the first 3 days i will sleep from 12 am to 2:30 am. and if theres lots of competition i will sleep less. i have been training my body for this for so long and now i am ready.

You're incorrect there. There have been many sleep studies done proving you incorrect; and by incorrect I mean please get help because I don't know how you make this stuff up

when people say "I need to catch up on sleep;" sleeping 16 hours is BAD for you. Teenagers should be getting 8-9 hours every night, younger adults 7-8 I believe, etc etc. When you reach ~60 years old, it's ~6 hours.

So you aren't training your body for anything except failure. GF LOGIC.

THANK SCIENCE I PUT IT DOWN.

This is absolutely correct - your body cannot "plan ahead" anymore than it can when you go to a buffet and eat 10 plates of food. In 10 hours you're still hungry again, but now your jeans won't close. Now, there are ways to maximize the sleep that you do get, and usually these are quite easy. Also, keep in mind that sleep is literally an invaluable resource; when you do not get enough sleep in any given night, you are sleep deprived until you sleep more to make up for it. You cannot replicate any of the healing powers of sleep in any other way. That being said, sleeping in massive quantities doesn't count, I imagine its very similar to the law of diminishing returns, as well as wreaking havoc on your circadian rhythm which is important to keep in sync with.

That being said, I'm sure we both got trolled. Who does yoga in preparation for sitting at a computer proving people wrong for 20 hours a day.

From my experiences, I view it more as there being a battery/reserve that is only ever depleted when you undergo sleep deprivation. If your battery is full you're able to go much longer than if your battery is empty. If your battery is empty you'll have a harder time even staying up normal hours (16 hours straight). This battery can only be replenished with doing extra sleep (more than the typical 7-8 hours).

What this essentially means is that if your battery is already topped up beforehand, extra sleep won't matter. However, if you've been going really hard recently, it gets progressively harder each consecutive day to do the same hours. Once you're done with whatever goal you were aiming for, you need to replenish by sleeping extra the next couple of days at least to get back to the battery state most people are usually at.

So basically I do recommend getting fresh sleep before a big nolifing period, up to a point. You don't wanna start out nolifing with only 4 hours sleep the night before. It'd make your goal much harder than it needed to be.

Well just to say it

It's like overcharging a battery. It isn't good. Do it enough and it'll have permanent damage. Not to say if you sleep 16 hours every few days/weeks you're ruining your body. But if you do it enough your body will react poorly. You'll actually have less energy and you'll probably be lazier. In certain circumstances, more sleep is great. Like when you're sick. Rest up! Or maybe after a hard day of hitting the gym your muscles are uber sore; get a good nights rest! Sleeping is when your body repairs most everything.

So this post isn't completely off-topic;

Zezima is coming BACK? Does he have what it takes to actually take the world by storm and claim the game that was his?

All_My_Love.png Bun_Dem.png

max.png 50.png

Final warning you guys. Regardless of what any Jmod or RSOF forum mod says about whether it's enforced or not, mulitlogging and account sharing are still against the rules of RuneScape and are therefore against the Tip.It rules as well. Further discussion of such will be treated like any other discussion of rule breaking activities.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

If Zezima does get 99 first it would be pretty awesome.

Damn I missed these first to 99/200m races.

• Like 3

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Dragonseance is either not world hopping or sleeping atm... anyone know which? Not world hopping is significantly slower now the method has been determined precisely, so I'd assume sleeping?

Asmodean <3

Dragonseance is either not world hopping or sleeping atm... anyone know which? Not world hopping is significantly slower now the method has been determined precisely, so I'd assume sleeping?

How much slower?

Jamie wasn't hopping and kept #1 for a while before going to sleep.

Fab.png

max.png

J2NwNhj.png

Alkan just graduated and idt he needs to go to Uni because he basically has a full time job already with youtube. Other than that i think Alkan has always been the only top 15 player in highschool, others have gone to Uni like dragonseance tho

Are any top 15 members still in high school? I don't ask this to bring up the whole "school vs. RS" debate, but because where I live, school is a few days away from starting back up.

I think at least 5 of them quit school/working for rs and other private reasons.

The rest might be in college or university.

I don't think someone who's working can play 10-15 hrs a day, maybe 6 or 7 but not more.