200M in all Skills

Makilio

Doesnt KD have more days played than Suomi. well suomi has relatively low days played for his xp. Green098 has more than suomi too from what ive heard

Slaying pre-eoc using magic in melee armor will do that to ya.

• Like 3
You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

Doesnt KD have more days played than Suomi. well suomi has relatively low days played for his xp. Green098 has more than suomi too from what ive heard

How many game days has Suomi got?

Fab.png

max.png

How many game days has Suomi got?

Around 1200

And IMO only Lover Romeo deserves the title to be rank 1 in 2 skills as he got it etched in stone. Drumgun/Toony both didn't keep the rank 1.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

He wouldn't be second to have 2 rank 1's. Toony was #1 Summ and Slay before Drumgun did his insane Summ week.

I'm also sure way way way way back in the day there had to be others, like early RSC days.

why does everyone forget lover romeo?

You totally missed the whole point to my post and the post above mine. We aren't forgetting about Romeo, we just didn't mention him by name, Kr148 mentioned that Drumgun would be the 2nd to hold 2 #1's which isn't outright stating that Romeo is the other person, but it isn't saying that the other person isn't Romeo. I just so happened to correct Kr148 in mentioning that Toony held #1 Slay and #1 Summ as well.

+1 to what Lioness said too. Romeo deserves it more since he will forever be #1 in Mine/Agil, whereas Toony will only be #1 Slay and Drumgun will only be #1 Summ(unless he gets #1 200m Div).

EDIT: You can also say that Toony currently has 2 #1's if you add in his OSRS #1 Slay into the equation. Also just a question, if Toony were to continue on in OSRS and get 200m Attack, Strength, Hitpoints or Slayer, would he be the first to get 2 of the same 200m between the 3 games?

• Like 1

IMO, no... Only within one game I would count it and only if it is etched in stone e.g. 200m in a skill.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

He wouldn't be second to have 2 rank 1's. Toony was #1 Summ and Slay before Drumgun did his insane Summ week.

I'm also sure way way way way back in the day there had to be others, like early RSC days.

Why does everyone forget Inuyasha8750? He held rank 1 Agility and Hunter.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

Wasn't he a bot or something or other.

probl atleast 1 person at rsc had 3ranks #1

G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

I thought it was all about remembering them for HAVING rank 1 in skills, as in, not losing it, who cares if someone held rank 1 in a few skills for ages, like at the end of the day they're not holding the rank 1 because someone else got it before them, but they had the "honours" of having rank 1 for a while.

but he wasn't rank 1 with 200m xp, so not really number 1

By that we mean #1 (200m) in two skills, and not what you are saying.