200M in all Skills

Makilio

At what level does it become efficient to add sinkholes to your daily xp and how much xp is the average per day?

Its around 100-200k per day depending on your luck

It only depends on skill in my opinion. I don't think ever got under 200k XP on it. You just have to go to the best route depending on the map (there's only 2 maps) and use some logic to the rest of what you are doing. It's very easy to get rank 1 to be honest.

• Like 1

As for the 200ms:

I was rank 92 to hit 200m magic. Now I'm rank 62. That means a whopping 30 of them are either banned or no longer members. That's one third of the people above me!

If I stick with it long enough - i might eventually get rank 1 :p

• Like 2
Vmser.png

While it's definitely possible that 200m'ers are being banned I think it is highly more probable that they are simply quitting and being taken off the hiscores, especially when you consider that people with 200m XP in skills have played more than their share of the game. Especially when talking about high rankings in the 100> area when getting 200m XP was much more difficult.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

As for the 200ms:

I was rank 92 to hit 200m magic. Now I'm rank 62. That means a whopping 30 of them are either banned or no longer members. That's one third of the people above me!

If I stick with it long enough - i might eventually get rank 1 :P

When i got 200M cooking xp, I was rank 402. Now im rank 238 :D

As for the 200ms:

gratz on 200m fish, how much xp/hr were you averaging with c2?

200ms really ought to survive becoming f2p :>

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

If any if them do, it would be on their personal accounts and since they don't reveal those account names we'd never know.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

As for the 200ms:

gratz on 200m fish, how much xp/hr were you averaging with c2?

Like 125-130k

200m is the ultimate thing to achieve for people I guess...

Do any Jmods have any 200m skills or anything to that nature?

The highest ranked J mod on a normal account has 2b+ exp with 2 200ms.

I always thought it was common knowledge but I judging by the replies to you, I guess not. :b

While it's definitely possible that 200m'ers are being banned I think it is highly more probable that they are simply quitting and being taken off the hiscores, especially when you consider that people with 200m XP in skills have played more than their share of the game. Especially when talking about high rankings in the 100> area when getting 200m XP was much more difficult.

That's probably true but when I go from rank 1086 to 1075 Cooking in a day without gaining xp like I just did then surely those 11 people didn't all quit at once. Must be banned.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

That's probably true but when I go from rank 1086 to 1075 Cooking in a day without gaining xp like I just did then surely those 11 people didn't all quit at once. Must be banned.

They remove f2p accounts once every month or so.