200M in all Skills

Makilio

Are there anymore top 15 updates? Or is that like, not a thing anymore?

Now after divination highscores are not right so it will proably start when the highscores are right again

It's top 15 exp not overall anyways... and it will never be "right" if Elias doesn't come back and get 99 lol.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

Now after divination highscores are not right so it will proably start when the highscores are right again

It's top 15 exp not overall anyways... and it will never be "right" if Elias doesn't come back and get 99 lol. Zezima isn't number one.

FTFY

Truth is that the top 15 changes over time as people stop playing / competing. Saying the top 15 isn't "right" without a historic member of the top 15 is just silly.

It's top 15 exp not overall anyways... and it will never be "right" if Elias doesn't come back and get 99 lol. Zezima isn't number one.

FTFY

Truth is that the top 15 changes over time as people stop playing / competing. Saying the top 15 isn't "right" without a historic member of the top 15 is just silly.

this thread not about fan boys-_- its all about all 200m skills not who was best and good? cuz zarfot will be always #1 :)

• Like 2
G0d_Vs_D3vil.png

this thread not about fan boys-_- its all about all 200m skills not who was best and good? cuz zarfot Bxpprod will be always #1 :)

Can I be my own fanboy? :thumbup:

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

this thread not about fan boys-_- its all about all 200m skills not who was best and good? cuz zarfot Bxpprod will be always #1 :)

Can I be my own fanboy? :thumbup:

nice multilog on wbs with 4cmbt newb

lol that wasn't him

Also for those who are interested in XP based hiscores...
The page isn't actually public, and it's experimental, but you can get an indication of XP based hiscores rather than rank based. Levels mean nothing on this page.
Change the name in the URL to your own to see your true XP rank. If you don't appear in the list it's because the page needs to update. Just give it a few seconds and refresh.
bare in mind this page is quite crude and has no UI, it's basically for my own personal curiosity but I thought some people might find it interesting. There are some limitations but if people actually like it I will improve on it.
Enjoy :)

[qfc]259-260-950-65138223[/qfc] (HLF)

IndecentCode is a pretty cool guy who doesn't afraid of anything

Use a Runetrack group for your top ~15 and BOOM. Self-manufactured top-15s all day urrday

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Someone from my clan pointed out Drumgun's experience today (he said it was extremely high). Seeing as I hadn't checked the Hiscores in forever, I decided to give it a look. I was shocked to see Drumgun at 59M experience. Just for fun I decided to do some quick math, with conservative estimates:

Divination has been out for roughly 39 days, or 936 hours.

Calculated at an estimate of 100,000 experience/hour at Divination (this is not technically accurate, as at levels below 99, you wouldn't get nearly as much, and even at 99 it would still be lower than 100K, and 99 is 13M experience, keep in mind).

It would require 590 hours for 59M experience.

590 hours divided by a total of 936 hours having been available since Divination gives us: 590/936 = 0.63, or 63%

Mind you this is an extremely conservative estimate, but still, that's about two-thirds, on average, of every day since Divination having been spent on training. Or 16 hours per day spent on it, that still leaves 8 hours for sleep, I suppose.

I guess some people really can train it all day.

• Like 3

Someone from my clan pointed out Drumgun's experience today (he said it was extremely high). Seeing as I hadn't checked the Hiscores in forever, I decided to give it a look. I was shocked to see Drumgun at 59M experience. Just for fun I decided to do some quick math, with conservative estimates:

Divination has been out for roughly 39 days, or 936 hours.

Calculated at an estimate of 100,000 experience/hour at Divination (this is not technically accurate, as at levels below 99, you wouldn't get nearly as much, and even at 99 it would still be lower than 100K, and 99 is 13M experience, keep in mind).

It would require 590 hours for 59M experience.

590 hours divided by a total of 936 hours having been available since Divination gives us: 590/936 = 0.63, or 63%

Mind you this is an extremely conservative estimate, but still, that's about two-thirds, on average, of every day since Divination having been spent on training. Or 16 hours per day spent on it, that still leaves 8 hours for sleep, I suppose.

I guess some people really can train it all day.

Crazy when you break it down like that. Don't know how he does it.

peever142.png

Geel is playing more than Drumgun atm

How much does Geel play VS what Drumgun plays?

600k more div/week+farm runs+warbands+dailies=idk hrs/day

Don't know how people do it. I recently did a 14 hour day and that was enough for me!

peever142.png

Any info on div bonus xp

It was confirmed via Mod Mark's Twitter that there would be no bonus Divination XP until after somebody got 200m XP. If you spent half as much time training Div as you did waiting for bonus XP on it you'd be 99+ already.

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

Any info on div bonus xp

It was confirmed via Mod Mark's Twitter that there would be no bonus Divination XP until after somebody got 200m XP. If you spent half as much time training Div as you did waiting for bonus XP on it you'd be 99+ already.

Screenshot, please.

If it's true, despite the fact that I am nearly there, that's a big douche move on their part.