200M in all Skills

Makilio

Qxx1qZB.jpg

Just planted by mod Jack. Nice.

OT: this thread will have no function anymore either.

This thread is now about 10 prestige in all skills. Its been decided people

I belive 15 prestige would make more sense since after that prestige, the required XP is always the same (195m). 

Or people can just keep focousing on the current highscores.

Qxx1qZB.jpg

I belive 15 prestige would make more sense since after that prestige, the required XP is always the same (195m). 

Then once someone reaches 15 prestige in every skill, it becomes "16 prestige all skills?"

Qxx1qZB.jpg

Then once someone reaches 15 prestige in every skill, it becomes "16 prestige all skills?"

Well, 15 prestige is a total of around 1.5B XP. I doubt anyone will ever achieve 1.5B xp in all skills.

We could have this thread dedicated to the current highscores and maybe another one to the new highscores.

You guys do realise that amount of XP that you need for your next prestige level rises exponentially, right?

I believe it's linear (about 13m xp extra per prestige level). It doesn't double every level.

Given that prestige is unlimited, it's more likely to be about the top ranks in each skill, as well as overall.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

You guys do realise that amount of XP that you need for your next prestige level rises exponentially, right?

It rises linearly until it reaches 200m Xp per 99, at which point it remains the same per 99. In fact, it's not just per 99/prestige level, but also for each individual level. Level 80 becomes 4m, 6m, 8m, etc.

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It rises linearly until it reaches 200m Xp per 99, at which point it remains the same per 99. In fact, it's not just per 99/prestige level, but also for each individual level. Level 80 becomes 4m, 6m, 8m, etc.

It rises until it reaches 195m XP on all skills except 200m for Dungeoneering.

Q: Will there be a prestige level limit?

Mod Jack: No. Well, not really. Assuming we only use a single int to track your prestiges, that would give a cap of 2,000,000,000 or so prestiges. Assuming you played 18 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, it would take you 180 million years to cap. I think at some point in the next 180 million years we'll have computers capable of increasing the cap.

A NEW CHALLENGE ARISES

• Like 10

77yLQy8.png

I only get 59 million years at 1m xp/hr (prayer). obviously going to happen.

Or 4.6 million years with demonic thrones

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I only get 59 million years at 1m xp/hr (prayer). obviously going to happen.

Or 4.6 million years with demonic thrones

The 1-98 to get to DT's. So prayer would be the fastest even with infinite money

you could boost from ~92, and mahogany tables are nearly as fast as prayer. It probably wouldn't be that much faster, but it'd still be faster then prayer.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I am really surprised by the lack of understanding Jagex has of their own community. Mod Jack talking about how it's still incredible to reach a 200M after the prestige update makes me wonder how much of their brain they are actually using. This game is, for the big majority of the people, about setting goals, reaching them and then be able to show what they have done, they want to be recognized. Whether that's with a fancy cape or, in the more extreme cases, with a nice rank in the hiscores doesn't really matter.

That means this system could have really worked, but only if they'd have implemented it right with the release of RuneScape. At this stage it's nothing more then a really dumb idea which will negatively effect most of the players.

Having that said it doesn't serve the purpose it is designed to serve. It doesn't "reopen" the hiscores  (well actually it will but only for a couple of months) because in a few months people will already again have gained so much experience/ prestige that newer players will be unable to compete with them.

What they, in my humble opinion, really should have done is raised the experience cap in every individual skill. I say raise because you can't just remove the cap or people will start to train only the really fast skills, which would also break the hiscores.

Anyhow, everything that has been said by Jagex on the prestige system so far doesn't make sense to me. And I get the idea this isn't thought trough entirely. Sadly, it doesn't surprise me in the slightest.

Note: I am really sorry for my crappy english, I just hope you understand what I am trying to say. :)

• Like 1

As far as I'm aware, they can't raise the cap above 200M because of some coding thing...

This prestige system is actually not gonna be too shabby if you get the ability to prestige while you work on your skills, so the exp you gain during prestige benefits your exp outside of prestige. 

Honestly, all in all I wouldn't mind this update if they made the prestige hiscore the alternative hiscore, and the normal one stays as the main one, because this hiscore is just not gonna help out in the least, it will all be based on who can be bothered prestiging a skill, and obviously prestiging a skill is gonna be a massive waste of time if you're already 200m in the skill and won't benefit in the least.

Why don't they just make seasonal highscores work the way everyone thought they would? Have players compete in a skill or series of skills over 1/3/6/12 months. 

4e0Vn.png

Interesting. And I agree, seasonal highscores makes a lot more sense..

The main downside being that it doesn't resolve the other issue (re-invigorate lower level areas and resources)

The second downside is that seasonal highscores aren't "permanent" meaning that the ranks disappear afterwards. That's not so bad though.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

So does that mean it needs 66(.6....)% of yes votes, or is it a "Yes unless 6(7)% no".

Now I'm upset again.

Thanks, Obama

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

So does that mean it needs 66(.6....)% of yes votes, or is it a "Yes unless 6(7)% no".

Now I'm upset again.

Thanks, Obama

2/3 yes unless Pips decided to phrase his statement incorrectly.

• Like 1

Interesting. And I agree, seasonal highscores makes a lot more sense..

The main downside being that it doesn't resolve the other issue (re-invigorate lower level areas and resources)

The second downside is that seasonal highscores aren't "permanent" meaning that the ranks disappear afterwards. That's not so bad though.

Your rank is permanent on the seasonal high score(s) that you competed on.

65495229.png

With love to one, friendship to many, and good will to all.