200M in all Skills

Makilio

I realize that you are maxed and have nothing else to do besides skill, but WHY OH WHY must you post asking if anyone knows exp/h rates and such when the update has been live for just over 12h.

Because it pertains to efficiency and the top players who aren't 200m WC yet and who better to ask than the people here instead of some guy with 2k total.

• Like 2

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/dev-blog---prestige

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Asmodean <3

That... sucks..How much more of our soul do they want to suck..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Because of the 200m limit, the highest prestige you'll be able to get in each skill is 15, and the max level after that will be 58. Which means if you were insane enough to spend your entire life prestiging, you'd be able to get a total level of 40433, or 41976 after the next skill is out.

canifis.png

Because of the 200m limit, the highest prestige you'll be able to get in each skill is 15, and the max level after that will be 58. Which means if you were insane enough to spend your entire life prestiging, you'd be able to get a total level of 40433, or 41976 after the next skill is out.

There is no max prestige.

https://twitter.com/JagexJack/status/388336730727665664

So it'll cap at 200m per skill? Or more...

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Maybe they found a way around the 200M cap.

Pretty sure they'll leave the legacy highscores as they are with the 200M cap at the top, but the new prestige highscores look like they could go on forever.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

So it'll cap at 200m per skill? Or more...

Well, there are two hiscores. One for the prestige system and one for the old system.

You still would end up capping at 200m XP on the old hiscores, but the prestige hiscores would allow you to train the skill forever, and be able to show off this (e.g. 50 prestige would be doing 1-99 50 times).

The amount of experience required for each prestige does double though, (1 - 13m, 2 - 26m, 3 - 39m, 4 - 42m, etc).

50 Prestige.

Getting 58,854XP at the pale wisp colony to reach level 10.

Letting that thought slowly sink in.

Or just imagine 120 Dungeoneering at even 4 prestige, which is over half a billion.

Not to mention each time you've done it before then.

Augghhhh.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Also the hiscores will be really annoying. People with 100m xp will be ranked below people with 39m xp, which is just ridiculous. There's really no advantage to prestiging, other than being able to train after 200m, and only like 5 people in the whole world would want to do that.

• Like 1

Also the hiscores will be really annoying. People with 100m xp will be ranked below people with 39m xp, which is just ridiculous. There's really no advantage to prestiging, other than being able to train after 200m, and only like 5 people in the whole world would want to do that.

See catering to the high levels. Right?

Leave it to jagex to find some way to piss people off.

pere_grin.png

I might be okay with this system if it means we can go back to training old skills again but please don't tell me if we have 200m xp in a stat that resetting it would only give us 1 prestige point... if that's the case then I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Other than a permanent rank on the old hiscore tables of the stats I'm 200m in I would have completely wasted the last 4 years getting my 15 200ms.

See catering to the high levels. Right?

Leave it to jagex to find some way to piss people off.

I'm not sure what your point is. All this update would do is let people with less xp be ranked above those with more xp. That's not right and you know it. I'm not being biased towards high level players; you're being biased towards low level players.

Thing is people who trained to 200m won't get more prestige points as they trained those skills at level 99 xp rates. I'm pretty sure you get 1 prestige point for each 99-1 reset, regardless of how much xp past 99 you have. Which kinda sucks.

Asmodean <3

50 Prestige.

Getting 58,854XP at the pale wisp colony to reach level 10.

Letting that thought slowly sink in.

Or just imagine 120 Dungeoneering at even 4 prestige, which is over half a billion.

Not to mention each time you've done it before then.

Augghhhh.

Hmm, I assumed you would start at 1 prestige, not 0.

If the first 1-99 is 0 prestige, then at 200 prestige, level 1-2 would be 16,683xp 1-10 would be 231,594. 1-99 at 200th prestige would be 2.62billion xp, with 264.6 billion xp in that skill total.

pere_grin.png

I think it is a good idea....

Stop trolling.

this sounds like a awful idea imo

This sounds like a terrible idea imo...

he just wants post count. Notice how he never posts anything particularly relevant or longer then ten words?

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png