200M in all Skills

Makilio

What's the fastest for 200m fletching?

What's the fastest 200m if money isn't an issue? Fletching?

Fastest would presumably be construction with Demonic Thrones. It is theorized that one could get from 13m exp to 200m exp in about 15h, however it would cost 193 Billion GP.

And I know this is from last week, but I just wanted to contribute this =d. Can't do much when I'm in uni =S

that oketchupo guy already did this on the beta servers like forever ago
if you count that too you can also count castle wars who even livestreamed it lol

didn't omar also open 1k crackers to see if purple was in fact the rarest phat?

What do you guys think about doing daily slayer tasks at abbies with the abyss mask. it can save 300 hours i guess getting 200m. its kinda crazy lol, so many friggin dailies its kinda bullshit

I actually kind of like dailies, gives me something to look forward to doing everyday. Oh man, it's 0:00! Time to log for dailies!

• Like 1

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

The account named 915 is Mod Hamilton. He has 33m total xp.. shows how much you need to know about this game.

While I agree that Jmods who develop content should play the game to some extent... imagine:

You work 9-5 making cabinets. When you come home after work, do you want to spend another 5 to 6 hours making more cabinets? No, you wan't to relax and do something else that you enjoy.

I think its really unfair and unreasonable that so many people expect Jmods to work on the game all day and then come home and put in 10 hours towards maxing their account. It's really not.. humane, almost.

That's not quite right though. It would be more like coming home to use the cabinets for a few hours. Making Runescape isn't the same as playing it, remember. Unless you're QnA, but loljagex having that.

I agree with both of you.

Going along with Musica, I can actually relate very well. All summer, I worked at Ashley Furniture building night stands, dressers, etc. It was terrible and when I got home, I didn't want to touch a piece of furniture, power tools, or anything. Outside of work, I didn't want to deal with anything that reminded me of work.

However, going along with Grand Lord Dan, Runescape is a game. When you're at work, you code, test, and so on. But when you get home, you could pretty easily play leisurely and maybe inadvertently find something that you could fix at work the next day.

Putting both of them together, if you code/design/etc for a game, you would probably enjoy playing it because YOU had a part. The downside is it still reminds you of work (even if you love your job). We ourselves get bored of Runescape, so I wouldn't doubt the employees get the same way. They most likely play some, get bored and play something else, and then play some more.

If I was a Jmod, I would honestly not have a high total level/exp amount. I would do (what I did when I played actively) and get the levels I need good clan pking stats/quests that help with pking done. After that, I would only war with my clan on Runescape. If people saw my low exp level, they would assume I "don't play much." However, I could have many hours logged in play time (pking), but not gain that much exp.

A lot of people that build cars still like to drive them when they get off work.

This is off topic, but my dad actually works for General Motors. :razz:

He likes cars/trucks, but hates to think about anything dealing with the building of the cars themselves outside of work. When you drive a car, it's more than just "driving the car," you also get to sight see which makes this example have a variable that makes it a poor comparison to playing a game.

Sorry about this but last one. Thank you for proving my point. Jmods arent made to go home and build the game they can go home and play it. Like driving the car they built! Done tho.

Boredom.png

The issue is having someone with very little to no experience driving making cars. It just won't come out right. We can't have noobs making RS.

• Like 2

fd5716c8af.png

200000000.png

Agilitizing my way to 1,000,000,000xp!
Follow my progress on my Youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/The1Jebrim

It actually happens more often than you'd think. In my experience, the engineers in charge of designing something seem to have very little understanding of how it's actually used.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Lol at all of you expecting people working for Jagex to be maxed or top players.

Experience with the game doesn't mean he have to have every 99, what if he's into the lore and doesn't rush the game, people can play the game without treating it like the end of hte world, or a job for that matter, like most top pagers do. He got a job, he develops the game, when he goes home, he probably spends time with family/friends/doing other stuff, and then he considers going on rs to play around with his account. It's his account, don't judge his knowledge by looking at his exp, because there are more things to this game than just getting exp.

• Like 1

Lol at all of you expecting people working for Jagex to be maxed or top players.

Experience with the game doesn't mean he have to have every 99, what if he's into the lore and doesn't rush the game, people can play the game without treating it like the end of hte world, or a job for that matter, like most top pagers do. He got a job, he develops the game, when he goes home, he probably spends time with family/friends/doing other stuff, and then he considers going on rs to play around with his account. It's his account, don't judge his knowledge by looking at his exp, because there are more things to this game than just getting exp.

There is a difference between maxed and total noob though someone who's personal acc that is totally noob as in less than about 2000 total nowdays then that means they may not know as much as they could.... But maxed doesn't neccesarily mean not a noob I mean theres many things you don't learn about scape only maxing. Especially if they are in charge of other updates. But yeah just because they don't have 300 days played doesnt mean total noob.

StarViv.png

But wait.... clearly your worth in life is determined by your total XP gained on your RuneScape accounts? Surely it is... else my goal of 1b Fishing XP on 5 accounts would all be for naught..

• Like 3

MqyLAlK.png

Dark_Musica.pngu7jB5FP.png

But wait.... clearly your worth in life is determined by your total XP gained on your RuneScape accounts? Surely it is... else my goal of 1b Fishing XP on 5 accounts would all be for naught..

hehe cheeky ;) what I said was not to target Jebrim, but really people on this thread is into exp, I get that, but Jmods have a job, they have a life outside of the office, they work every day developing the game, they shouldn't be required to log in after work to get exp, that's what's great about RS, it's an MMORPG, you can play it at your own pace, all up to you. I believe some jmods even log into their own accounts during work to just afk skill or something, but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

To design fitting content for the game, you have to have a good understanding of what the game is like. It doesn't really matter much if a coder doesn't play, but it does matter if the lead designer has no idea what the game is like for the players.

• Like 5

I dunno, I'd say for all it's flaws, runespan is an improvement over old RC methods. She saw something that she didnt enjoy doing, and many other players didnt enjoy doing and tried to fix it.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Don't call "players didn't enjoy doing" to the group of players that weren't good enough to train a non-afkable skill.

I created this account couple of seconds ago just so that I could tell you that you have no life. Jagex is making runescape playable. Who in his right mind would spend 200 hundred hours(?) leveling runecrafting?
Do you value your time at all? I would rather spend 200 hours running ... for 200 days ... one hour each one of the day. Why would I want to spend that much time training ONE skill in some random mmorpg when I just want to have some fun?
And telling me anything like "you don't have to get max cape in runescape" is totally irrelevant. I guess that most of you play runescape because of some fake goals. Why would I want to play a game about which I know that I will never be able to fully complete it.
That is just stupid.

Don't call "players didn't enjoy doing" to the group of players that weren't good enough to train a non-afkable skill.

I created this account couple of seconds ago just so that I could tell you that you have no life. Jagex is making runescape playable. Who in his right mind would spend 200 hundred hours(?) leveling runecrafting?

Do you value your time at all? I would rather spend 200 hours running ... for 200 days ... one hour each one of the day. Why would I want to spend that much time training ONE skill in some random mmorpg when I just want to have some fun?

And telling me anything like "you don't have to get max cape in runescape" is totally irrelevant. I guess that most of you play runescape because of some fake goals. Why would I want to play a game about which I know that I will never be able to fully complete it.

That is just stupid.

anyone knows that you only get respected by players if you play the most efficient way and don't enjoy it. runescape isn't a game, it's a lifestyle. and getting xp isn't fun it's work, the more you work, the more girls you get.

damn isn't it obvious why gemeos acting like a top player. he's tryin' to get some chics

nah i'm joking but really, why is it so hard to see runescape as a game and not as work....

• Like 1

They aren't making it playable they are making it completable without playing, I wouldn't call afking playing the game. At least they are making it easier to socialize but it wasn't even hard to type while doing zmi and it's questionable if being more sociable makes the game itself better or just provides a distraction from a bad game.

• Like 1

I just got an idea!

Let's all start botting! For those that disagree: What?! Don't you value your time?!

Oh and the number of people that played RuneScape was much higher when there was such "non-playable" methods like Runecrafting without Runespan.

People still got their 13m XP stats and they actually felt like it was an achievement.

That is just stupid.

anyone knows that you only get respected by players if you play the most efficient way and don't enjoy it. runescape isn't a game, it's a lifestyle. and getting xp isn't fun it's work, the more you work, the more girls you get.

damn isn't it obvious why gemeos acting like a top player. he's tryin' to get some chics

nah i'm joking but really, why is it so hard to see runescape as a game and not as work....

That was just extremely well written.

I just got an idea!

Let's all start botting! For those that disagree: What?! Don't you value your time?!

Oh and the number of people that played RuneScape was much higher when there was such "non-playable" methods like Runecrafting without Runespan.

Not a post of support for botting but theres a reason why half the playerbase did just that. Also we both know there is a lot more to the dropping playerbase then reduced input required to train skills.

I wouldn't mind runespan nearly as much if it required some more tactics/thought/input.

Runecrafting before runespan was terrible game design.

Runespan is also terrible game design.

They're both shit for different reasons.

Actually I choosed this name because I wanted to make some no-lifers angry and honestly I did not expect these open minded replies. Runescape is more like a work than like a game and it takes tremendous amount of time to play it. Modifying XP rates (and or changing the game mechanics) would not be "making the game easier" but "making the game more humane".
By the way ... long-term botting is impossible for couple of months now. I think that will make you a bit happier. :)