200M in all Skills

Makilio

dungeoneering>crafting (urns)>agil~=span

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Here's a picture of my spreadsheet which I use to pick which challenge to do:

4nIsu.png

The experience rates are personal & I use a really primitive time system (white = task takes no time, grey = task takes too long) but the challenge reward numbers should be right at the very least (at 99/120) if you want to use it for reference. Dungeoneering is coloured out because it's a waste during September and Divination isn't included because it's a joke task for the time being.

• Like 3

Yeah, warbands. Experience rates are personal to me and I don't train construction, herblore or farming with them yet, maybe things will change in a couple of years.

An accurate rate wasn't really an issue for me, any number which pushed those challenges to the bottom of the list was fine, though I suppose 2.4m is a bit ambitious. It's not taken me more than 12 minutes to gear up do all three camps, even when all three have been RDI, so I guess 1.8m would be a fair minimum. The average rate will lay somewhere between the two and 2.4m does the job just fine in this case for me :)

Feel free to take my challenge numbers and make your own sheet if you'd like. I only really made this for personal reference so most of the numbers are off.

Over a day and no posts. Lemme think of something.

ooo wtf happened to weekly top player updates? was it from the top 15 players being different all the time since divination came out.

(ik stupid topic just trying to bring some life to this place)

Tbh we don't even do top 15 overall do we?? I thought we do it by top 15 total xp, otherwise all those people who quit and weren't max total wouldn't be in the top 15 updates.

This.

Guy who did them died though, rip in pieces Bxpprod, you won't be missed.

Might do one this week

• Like 2

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

At the rate Drumgun is doing Divination, do you think he could manage to beat Dungeoneering's 212 day record for fastest 200m?

Well in theory yes but I don't think he'll be able to keep up this output of exp every single day... obviously there's going to be some days where he plays a few hours less or has something going on in real life. I do think there's a pretty high chance he will beat the record though.

jessepinkman.png

Jessepinkman.png

#653 to 120 Divination

herblore can be like 1.5m, probly more like 1.4m. atleast it was that fast at some point, but i think thats how fast ovls can be. but that doesnt include making all the extremes so nvm.

pray is like 950k an hour max