Most annoying dungeoneering boss

jjjon123

What is the most annoying dungeoneering boss

-for solo

-for duo/trio/4-5-man team

Its a tie between the unholy curse bearer and Bulwark Beast

Bulwark beast is a pain in the arse, even when fighting him 20 levels lower than me, with full mage robes, mystic might, AND maging him, he does major damage depleating my food even when hes 20 levels lower than me.

Thank goodness he has low hp <_<

Unholy cursebearer is just plain [developmentally delayed] 'nuf said

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Solo: I found the unholy cursebear very annoying. (yes I know I can restore my stats, problem is hitting 1/8th of his hp before that)

For multi, it is a tie between the library one and the horde:

The horde tend to always pile 1 person, yet it spawns skelletons for the amount of people the dungeon was meant.. So in a 5/5 dung 1 person almost always dies..

The library one can be suden-annoying... With the fact that for each person in the boss room 2 books spawn when he teles (or does book barrage).. Meaning the whole area can be filled sometimes filled.

As you can see I hate the bosses where you get lots of different targets..

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Solo: Stomp and bulwark beast. I once had to fight stomp for 15 minutes before I could kill it because it would constantly block both crystals. Bulwark beast deals loads of damage even if you're well prepared.

5:5: Shadow-forger. If you have bad luck with the green splashattack and you get hit by the next attack straight after it you might die instantly even if you have full hp. Also on laggy worlds it's quite easy to get hit by his charge attack which WILL cause a lot trouble by either killing you or decreasing your stats a lot.

Solo: Shadow forger for sure. If your not 58 or so dungeoneering yet, you haven't seen him.

Pretty sure the Divine Skinweaver (aka horde) spawns 5 skeletons, regardless of how many people. I've soloed the level with that many before.

I'd say it's tied between planefreezer and geomancer. The goblin gains points just for the music. Planefreezer is just pure annoying, not really so much deadly. Geomancer, however, rapes me just about every time I fight him. Dosen't seem to matter how much leather I put on, his mage always hits. Of course sometimes he dosen't use his prayer disabling attack, but other times he abuses the living HELL out of it to the point where I'm almost never praying.

Only boss i struggle with nowadays is planefreezer. just annoying, especially when he pushes you back multiple times in a row.

but i've yet to fight riftsplitter and anything saggitarre and higher

STOMP is the biggest pain in the ass for me. I hate it when he drops 1 crystal instead of 2, blocks the nodes, and traps you so you can't reach the nodes.

Other than that, I guess it's merely frustrating when you die, but mostly that's a lack of food. I've never died when I've carried 20+ eels.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

From what iv'e killed so far I would say astea frostweb.

kWMd.gifI0SK.gifSC6s.gifYI0G.gif

If you click on them they hatch or grow up faster and look awesomer!!!

87.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot. If you're one of the 42% of statistics that doesn't, copy and paste this into your sig. In addition, 126.324% of the previous statement does not make sense.

Stomp, because that's the only boss that I have actually died to. <_<

It's because of the end part, when he suddenly starts hitting 170's at me.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I hate geomancer and Runewright. Stomp can be annoying, specially with his delay ranged attack (he shoots a rock, the damage is delayed until he melees you, resulting in some nifty combos, i've seen up to 600).

Geomancer hits hard an abuses his prayer disabling attack, the scriblings were fun though.

As for Runewright, i can't say much. He's just a [beep]. He constantly hops around, spawns a ridiculus amount of books and hits hard with his mage attack.

Book barrage isnt dangerous though.

Also, his diary sucks.

As for bosses i haven faced yet, i heard the shadow forger is kind of annoying too, but i can't comment much :/

• 4 weeks later...

You know what? After quite a few experiences with most of the bosses, I'm going to vote for the Shadow-forger.

Stupid acid-rain attack... plus the fact that he has no weakness so he's gonna be hard no matter how you face him.

The "glow" special attack cannot be dodged by just standing at the far side ranging/maging either. You HAVE to hide behind the pillar.

Also, when you range, the arrows simply disappear, which can be frustrating too. It might be a glitch, but then again it makes sense as he hangs over a pit.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Funny this topic appears. I just punched a wall cause I was fighting Stomp. He is definitely the worst. Ever. (Followed by P-F L)

I always solo. So, yeah.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

Having battled each of the bosses multiple times, I think on balance Har'lakk the Riftsplitter is the most annoying. Unholy Cursebearer is annoying too if you don't manage to kill it extremely quickly. Most of these are team experiences though, as I hardly ever solo.

sweepsig.png

solo the nightgazer boss cuz he takes so long to killl lol

teams and solo runewrite book barrage overpowered.......and books get annoying...

teams sometimes planefreezer k0s the team...........

teams pummeler is fun but always happens one person forgets gatestone sometimes me hehe...

shadowforger -lag kills

frost web - noobs cant decide if they want mage prayer on or off

bulwark beast - noobs argue about who makes pick

all bosses got a problem but all are dealt with

StarViv.png

NIghtgazer solo, no competition.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

All the bosses are pretty easy imo. Bosses like the shadow-forger and night-gazer are cake, I like those bosses; I guess I have a good connection :P

But there are defiantly are some annoying bosses, the rammernuat being the first on my list; I don't typically mage and I hate being constantly stunned while meleeing. The plane-freezer is annoying but I can deal with it; same goes for stomp. Sagittare could be considered annoying, but since he's so easy, fighting him isn't so bad.

People who fail lure and won't tele while fighting bal'lak are a pet peeve as well :x

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...