Do you smoke?

blue107

So a guy wants a cigarette. Don't get too preachy about it.. By the way you're* talking, you're probably just parrotting the guy who came to your school in fourth grade.

*By "you" I mean all the people who say really exaggerated things like: "OMG NO I DONT SMOKE U SHULDNT ITS BAD OMFG YOU GIVE SECONDHAND SMOKE AND CANCER!!!eleven!!"

Personally, I don't smoke, but I don't have a problem with people that do. Smoking doesn't make you who you are. It's your attitude/personality (about anything, smoking included) that does.

splintercellsheepzf9.jpg

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So a guy wants a cigarette. Don't get too preachy about it.. By the way you're* talking, you're probably just parrotting the guy who came to your school in fourth grade.

*By "you" I mean all the people who say really exaggerated things like: "OMG NO I DONT SMOKE U SHULDNT ITS BAD [omg] YOU GIVE SECONDHAND SMOKE AND CANCER!!!eleven!!"

Personally, I don't smoke, but I don't have a problem with people that do. Smoking doesn't make you who you are. It's your attitude/personality (about anything, smoking included) that does.

I don't have a problem with people who do either, exept if they do it around me, although I'm usually the one to leave. I never used to be annoyed by second hand smoke but after a rather nasty experience I now am.

I stoped smoking since 23 december last year. And I only touched one cigarette, but that was to light my fireworks.

That was 3 january. Still haven't smoked. 8-)

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

*By "you" I mean all the people who say really exaggerated things like: "OMG NO I DONT SMOKE U SHULDNT ITS BAD [omg] YOU GIVE SECONDHAND SMOKE AND CANCER!!!eleven!!"

I don't have a problem with people who do either, exept if they do it around me, although I'm usually the one to leave. I never used to be annoyed by second hand smoke but after a rather nasty experience I now am.

I second that. There is something disgusting about it. In fact, there is everything disgusting about it. I belong to a non-smoking family, bar one rogue aunt. My dad once said to me 'If you ever want to take up smoking, Ill buy you a pack of 20s. But you have to smoke them one after the other.' (And this was not sarcastic, he meant it.)

He did it himself when he was young, and was sick so badly afterwards, so I dont want to repeat that.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

I stoped smoking since 23 december last year. And I only touched one cigarette, but that was to light my fireworks.

That was 3 january. Still haven't smoked. 8-)

Nice, keep it up! :D

summerpngwy6.jpg

I smoke but I've never felt withdrawals from not smoking.... yet. And to those who say 'quitting smoking is hard', try coming off methadone. I'll take the irritability of quitting smoking over insomnia, restless leg syndrome, fever/chills alternating, apathy and being lethargic any day.

Welbutrin works well for coming off nicotine btw.

Panix - /server -j #runescape irc.efnet.org

-

NOT EVEN DOOM MUSIC

Remember kids, abstinence is the best contraceptive ::'

Oh yah last thingn I post here... I did'nt understand anything you said...

LOL when i read that, i saw Captain Hero from Drawn Together, yelling at Xandir. "WHAT ARE YOU? 12??" :lol:

no i dont smoke, i generally laugh at people who offer me cigarettes.

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

I smoke, have done for 4 years, i started smoking to help me overcome a drugs probelm i had. I enjoy smoking, i don't like the idea of other people smoking because they look cool, Stoping is very hard, my parents want me to stop my girlfriend is always maoning, but the truth is, i don't want to... i enjoy it and it helps me relax.

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

I smoke, have done for 4 years, i started smoking to help me overcome a drugs probelm i had. I enjoy smoking, i don't like the idea of other people smoking because they look cool, Stoping is very hard, my parents want me to stop my girlfriend is always maoning, but the truth is, i don't want to... i enjoy it and it helps me relax.

Also the truth is it annoys and stresses out your parents and gf or at least mildly. You tried those nicotine gum and patches?

yes, the patches are really bad, don't stay stuck to you and don't nearly give you enough nicotine, and the gum is just plain rank. imagine biting into the sourest lemon in the world, then times that by 20 and take away the sourness.... if that makes any sense you are amzing lol

viewtopic.php?p=3956321#3956321 Click here to view my guide to Your Kingdom

yes, the patches are really bad, don't stay stuck to you and don't nearly give you enough nicotine, and the gum is just plain rank. imagine biting into the sourest lemon in the world, then times that by 20 and take away the sourness.... if that makes any sense you are amzing lol

Well you are talking about the acidity of a lemon, so 20x the acidity would be a bit more than 1+ pH lvl, so...I think you're saying what would acid do without taste, so I guess you're saying the gum is burning your tongue.

True story, my friends dad knows a guy who tried to quit but ended up getting addicted to the gum.

But back on topic, I don't and never will smoke, purely for health reasons. But I don't mind if people do smoke, it's their choice and I have no problem with that.

I agree with spicer001, it is hard to stop. Too addictive. Curiosty turns into addiction, same with drugs.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

No it isn't. Get yourself some dicipline and you'll have 0 trouble. Patches and gum are all overpriced junk.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

i do... since i was 13. now i'm 31. i dont wanna quit at the moment. i really like it. i know all the problems about smoking, but it's a choice. a stupidy one.

but a cigarrete and a cup of coffee after lunch is fantastic.

Its not gonna be fantastic when you die before 60....

No it isn't. Get yourself some dicipline and you'll have 0 trouble. Patches and gum are all overpriced junk.

Have you smoked for over a year? If you haven't then don't open your mouth about how 'easy' it is to quit.

As Spicer said, it's alot harder to stop than most people would think.

I'm stuck with the "this is my last pack" routine.

Have you smoked for over a year? If you haven't then don't open your mouth about how 'easy' it is to quit.

As Spicer said, it's alot harder to stop than most people would think.

I'm stuck with the "this is my last pack" routine.

I'm pretty sure he did and has quit a7x.

I've smoked 2 or 3 joints and 1 cigarrete that my friend offered me about a year ago. It was mainly out of curiosity about what it would be like because a bunch of people talk about it at my school.

I didn't get any sort of high or relaxation, I actually felt more tense cause I knew I was doing a bad thing, and could affect me for the rest of my life. I figured, "If i didnt get anything from it, why should I risk it for nothing?" I quit before it could take a hold of me and my life. Unfortunately, one of my friends habit got the better of him...

He was caught with a bag of weed at my school and I havent talked to him since then.... To this day I dont know exactly what happened to him and where he is... Last I saw him, he was in the office for some reason (I thought nothing about it cause he was known as a trouble maker) then later on I got the bad news

So I hope thats a lesson for any of you who have been considering it, because it will take your friends, and your life if you let it.

This is my original signature. You can't touch this.

I've smoked 2 or 3 joints and 1 cigarrete that my friend offered me about a year ago. It was mainly out of curiosity about what it would be like because a bunch of people talk about it at my school.

I didn't get any sort of high or relaxation, I actually felt more tense cause I knew I was doing a bad thing, and could affect me for the rest of my life. I figured, "If i didnt get anything from it, why should I risk it for nothing?" I quit before it could take a hold of me and my life. Unfortunately, one of my friends habit got the better of him...

He was caught with a bag of weed at my school and I havent talked to him since then.... To this day I dont know exactly what happened to him and where he is... Last I saw him, he was in the office for some reason (I thought nothing about it cause he was known as a trouble maker) then later on I got the bad news

So I hope thats a lesson for any of you who have been considering it, because it will take your friends, and your life if you let it.

I've tried it, and I found it boring. Drinking (in moderation) is better. :thumbsup: