Tip.it vs RSC

HisLordship

Hello Tip.it!

As you can see from my joining ate I've been here a little while.

But from my post count you'll know I haven't gotten into the community.

Well that's about to change.

Are there any people in here that left RSC to use Tip.it?

Or vice versa (if any of you are still hanging around)?

I'm told some clans are regulars here, like Corruption.

Who else?

wildsig3.gif

Click the image above to be taken to the Wilderness Guardians forums.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard rdk leaved rsc to post on tif.

I post on both.

But Im more active here, its more friendly, rsc is full of flaming.like it has gotten to serious its not funny.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Meh, RSC is circling the drain (even Jagex doesnt like em)... So expect more and more people to come here :)

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

RSC is still for the powerhouses where they grab all the attention with their pvp runnings. Tip.it is for the smaller clans where they post their CWA wars. Hope it stays that way because, honestly, that's what I like about tip.it.

090831004444.png

I post on both.

But Im more active here, its more friendly, rsc is full of flaming.like it has gotten to serious its not funny.

This :thumbup:

crsigl.png

§ Crimson Raiders Veteran | skull_crossbones.gif Ex Downfall Warlord | bcouncil.gif Ex Team Vendetta Council

I prefer posting here, although every once in a while I'll post on RSC.

Clans, well I hear RDK and KO have started to use Tip.It, but Tip.It is mainly used by the smaller clans who like to do CWA rather than the top 10/20 who'd rather post their victories on RSC. The TWR also attracts quite a lot of clans including CR, BK and KO who are all on these rankings.

New account: Jack

I post on both.

This.

This.

RSC is still for the powerhouses where they grab all the attention with their pvp runnings. Tip.it is for the smaller clans where they post their CWA wars. Hope it stays that way because, honestly, that's what I like about tip.it.

This.

More CWA posts but i wouldn't mind more pvp wars and p2p wars to read about but idk about all the drama. I recently started posting/reading RSC it's not the same community as tip.it :\

Welcome to Tip.it and hope you enjoy your stay.

6590ew.jpg

I post on both.

This.

This.

This.

More CWA posts but i wouldn't mind more pvp wars and p2p wars to read about but idk about all the drama. I recently started posting/reading RSC it's not the same community as tip.it :\

Welcome to Tip.it and hope you enjoy your stay.

This.

regi_sig.png

rsc is a little more established then tip.it because it is older, but in 2 or 3 years maybe tip.it can get a few more higher ranked clans like the titans or even damage incorporated posting wins and such on here :)

Just to clarify: Tip.It is older (first RS fansite in fact), but the clan section died because of poor management back in the days, which led to people moving to RSC. We are slowly building up the confidence from the clan world again, and are happy to see that clans are coming back.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

rsc is a little more established then tip.it because it is older, but in 2 or 3 years maybe tip.it can get a few more higher ranked clans like the titans or even damage incorporated posting wins and such on here :)

Just to clarify: Tip.It is older (first RS fansite in fact), but the clan section died because of poor management back in the days, which led to people moving to RSC. We are slowly building up the confidence from the clan world again, and are happy to see that clans are coming back.

If you go back to the first pages in the clan discussion you can see all the clans/people that used tip.it back then. Really quite interesting reading some of those topics.

Personally, I tried using RSC, but didn't like it for several reasons. As of late many clans have improved thier activity here, while not necessarily leaving RSC for us.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I read RSC topics, but I post here.

RSC has too large of a community, in my opinion, what's the point of making the 5,000th post on a topic? Nobody else is going to read it anyway.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

I read RSC topics, but I post here.

RSC has too large of a community, in my opinion, what's the point of making the 5,000th post on a topic? Nobody else is going to read it anyway.

Kinda true lol. Tip.it war posts are only like 10 pages at max which makes it nice and simple reads and everyones post is read while on RSC it's more trolling and flames are only posts that really gte read...I kinda hope not too many clans come to tip.it becuase I really enjoy the small community - which is extremly friendly \'

6590ew.jpg