Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

PhaperPlane

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by PhaperPlane

  1. Mirraw! Thank you So much for being leader of TET! I'm going to miss you! :( Be sure to come visit us once and a while Wishing you the very best, ~Pie Man
  2. Hense the word, Underconstruction, its currently in a make over stage. :wink: Be sure to check back as soon as it's finished and looking wonderful! :
  3. I think I'm famous :-k
  4. And here I am thinking that I was going to try this :XD: Better luck next time shey!
  5. And I thought I was the only one who liked it! :D My View, it looks awesome, it makes you look more evil and powerful. *Sends Jagex alot of presents*
  6. Gooo Shey Goooo! I agree with Mirraw, you can do anything when you put your mind to it! : Keep on Lvl'ing Shey!
  7. Good Luck on 99 Farming Tripsis! And I agree with Evil, it would be awesome if you beat Dusty :lol:
  8. D chains are 13mil and Green Masks are 17 Mil :|
  9. Crikey, I am tempted to sell my Dragon chain :shock: Should I and buy some hawt st00f? :-k
  10. I can't wait They will probally do this with every holiday event due to people complaining about the reward. I personally think it's a good idea, their listening to the players and giving them what they want. However, it does take away the suprise, maybe they will have the broom next year :wink:
  11. The Results are in! The event were having is about the House of Horrors with all the traps in, the reward will be the Grim Reaper Hood (YAY!) and the reward will be a zombie hand coming out the of the ground. Sounds like a good Holiday event to me :)
  12. Bump, nobody posts here anymore :cry: Anyway, I might be considering of going for 99 Woodcut, now your thinking "Phaper is doing Woodcut? No Wai!" but, yes, its true. I might Consider doing it. :)
  13. Phaper Saves the day! \ Keep going Sheyyyy! :
  14. That mean Jad, you had better pwn him next time kay?
  15. Good Job on getting that mask I need to train slayer some time :XD: Goood Luck! :
  16. Huge Congrats Trip! Sorry I wasn't there :cry: Get 99 Prayer, the cape is hawt :) Feel free to add me : Keep on scaping! :D Kind Regards, ~Phaper
  17. Go Oreo Go! Remember, there are 3 types of people, those who can count and those who can't. :D
  18. Sorry Trip! I cannot make it! :( Huge Congrats in advance! :
  19. Go Hood Go! \ I wonder what they'll do for the christmas poll :-k I'm seriously liking this Gaurnteed content poll idea. Less people complain and we all get our fair view. :)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.