Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Errdoth

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Errdoth

  1. Perhaps change the forum name to Bugs, Suggestions, and Future Updates? (Not sure if that would fit on one line, though)
  2. Errdoth replied to dark_blob's topic in Off-Topic
    Mmm...
  3. Mmm...when is OB release again?
  4. Legendary Edition, Midnight release baby!!! (Too bad I don't have cat to put the mini helmet on... )
  5. Those aren't bad rules...
  6. Crysis > Halo There was an article in Popular Science about this, it was talking about how when the graphics get "too" realistic, to the point where they are almost human, people tend to look for minor imperfections and mistakes, or something like that. I've never seen (or heard of) Crysis. And it makes sense that they would do that. I mean, in runescape you're not going to say "That grass is too grainy!" when the grass is just a huge patch of green. You never heard of Crysis? It's coming out to PC soon and even the biggest fans of other FPS games admit Crysis is far superior graphically. I can't really even explain how awesome the graphics are, and screenshots don't do the game justice, you need to see a full motion HD video. Anyway, let me put it this way. -The game is sponsored by nVida (since you need about $2000 of their graphics cards to play the game) -The game is sponsored by Windows (since it is the first real game to use Direct X 10, which means XP users have to buy Vista to play it) -Essentially no PC in the world today can play the game at max quality. The makers predict that it will take two to three years until a store bought PC can play the game in it's highest quality. Oh, and good article, never thought about Runescape like that before. :) [/hide] That is an actual screen shot of the game! Crap thats good graphics! Actually, thats not good, thats insane. Woow! Is that a game! Looks amazing! OT: Lovely read, I even agree with it. EDIT: Found another amazing pic, it's kinda large though: [hide=click for pic!][/hide] Yeah, the beta is awesome, but I have to play in (incredibly)low detail on my laptop, because I still need 500 dollars more for my new pc...
  7. If you're just pasting the zip file in your font's folder, then no crap it's not going to work :lol: I've used dafont for a lot of fonts
  8. Make sure you haven't switched between US and candaian french on your language bar
  9. *cougt*Web design on craigslist*cough* I've made like a grand off of that in the past two months, and I don't even have to really make sites, I've mainly just helped people with little problems, done PS splicing, and stuff. Doing "odd jobs" is ftw :
  10. Extract the font somewhere -> copy and past it into c:\windows\fonts If that doesn't work, then you have a problem with your fonts folder. I'm assuming you're using XP?
  11. Crysis > Halo There was an article in Popular Science about this, it was talking about how when the graphics get "too" realistic, to the point where they are almost human, people tend to look for minor imperfections and mistakes, or something like that.
  12. Errdoth replied to MageUK's topic in Keylogger Help
    Are you like running these on an old machine with a process-watch or something? I'm curious to see how you find the reg values and stuff. I'd prefer not to disclose exact details of how as this could allow it to be circumvented but it involves a virtual machine and some useful tools, and just a FYI, most of these loggers don't drop any registry values in. :P Trade secret, eh :-$
  13. But...what if your just really are part of...the matrix? :ohnoes: Then just remember..... There is no spoon. But what if the spoon wants you dead? (My point, it's a movie, Hitman won't be hiding in your house...)
  14. Try this: Control Panel => Regional and Language Options => Make Sure it Says English, then click on the language tab, click on details, and make sure that doesn't say Taiwan or anything.
  15. But...what if your just really are part of...the matrix? :ohnoes:
  16. I have absolutely no idea how to play, nor have I ever really followed (non american)football. Nonetheless, I signed up for your league. Can you tell me how to play? :
  17. The teacher was saying something in religion class last year where the bread and wine turned to blood an tissue or something???
  18. No, 'cause then, after the ban is lifted, people will be even more eager to create religious topics...
  19. You obviously have never been touched by His noodly appendage. :P (I wish there was a better tongue sticking out emoticon)
  20. *Raises hand higher*
  21. No, like I said, any option I choose, the screen will "freeze." I will hit enter on any of the options and my computer will stay on that screen. I am no longer able to move the highlighted option and Windows won't load. But what about normal boot without using F8?
  22. Are you still able to get to onto windows via normal boot/LKGC?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.