Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. I honestly only read the quick overview. Oh well. I would have given up halfway through anyways :lol:
  2. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Holy [cabbage]. What happened to 22k or whatever?
  3. Actually just found a really easy method. I may still do it.
  4. So I'm guessing the ~1 hour I spent looking for these was a waste... Cool. :|
  5. you *are* noting the url of the posts/threads right? you need that to win too (as well as the awesome image you're going to make) *shotgun -> face* As of today I learned just how terrible the search function is.
  6. http://www.myspace.com/iburiedthesky Local metal band. I think they're pretty good.
  7. Don't forget pounds/shelters.
  8. I don't understand the law at all. You can buy small goldfish for a quarter here and then feed them to whatever pet you have that eats goldfish (turtle). Anything other than a fish, sure. C'mon. On a somewhat related note, I'm not allowed to even come in contact with a dog at a pet store because I'm under 18, but I can get a job at that pet store and my job would be to take care of them. That's stupid in my opinion.
  9. Or you could be mentally unstable and confined within the padded walls of an asylum cell. What is real and unreal is inconsequential. Reality is only what you make it. It was either the above or a bad Matrix reference. I think I chose the lesser of two evils.
  10. I believe it's a dodecahedron.
  11. Awesome. I'm convinced.
  12. Skull replied to Mr_Adam's topic in Art and Media
    I didn't enjoy Speaker as much as the other books in the series if I remember correctly. It was either that or Xenocide. Edit: I don't think I read Xenocide actually. I just looked at the Wikipedia page and the plot doesn't seem familiar to me at all.
  13. Or, you know, he could have had a party with his friends and his family separately. I wouldn't have my family at a party with my friends.
  14. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Not really. It just seemed to be the appropriate response.
  15. Skull replied to Lemeja's topic in Off-Topic
    I've never been good at pranks, so I don't bother. I look forward to seeing what some people do though.
  16. I thought of another question. Why the head? I assume by the fact that he went for the head he was trying to kill him, so why not just go for the throat?
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Moral of the story: wear a longer shirt.
  18. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pics? Not everything needs to be replied to by asking for pictures :lol:
  19. Failed attempt at censoring the /b/ garbage. Anyways, interesting but enough so that I'm going to do anything.
  20. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Ah, so you deleted System 32. I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or not, but I just laughed really hard at that. Like legitimately laughing out loud and fairly hard at that.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    One of my favorite bands re-did about half of their songs. I'm not as fond of the new versions as the old ones, but I have the old ones downloaded so it's ok. I'm also looking for a car. It's actually pretty hard to find a car that fits the requirements I have.
  22. I'm really looking forward to the Damian Marley and Nas collaboration, however I really don't venture into the realm of mainstream rap too often. A return to form for Eminem would be nice though, I didn't think Relapse was too bad but it wasn't quite up to par. I can honestly say I was never very fond of Wayne though. I don't hate his music, but I don't really like it either.
  23. A guy I knew in real life told me to go to it. I'm pretty sure I was bugging him for quest help and he was getting annoyed. I think it was about mid 2005 or so.
  24. Skull replied to meol's topic in Off-Topic
    With a haircut.
  25. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Pics or it didn't happen I'm looking at you condescendingly :lol: It didn't really work because I was laughing. Holy crap, you look just like someone I know lol. Haha that's cool. If you're from Belgium it couldn't be me though. It's surprising how there are lots of similar looking people around the world.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.