Everything posted by Skull
-
Things that gross you out/bother you unnecessarily
If I knew you in real life and you said that to me I would pound your face in the next time I saw you. And I consider myself to be a pacifist.
-
Why is this tolerated?
Canada can't be second rate, polar bears are their main mode of transportation.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
He was actually saying bonito I think.
-
Today...
Yeah I guess that was trig I was talking about. I took geometry three years ago, I don't actually remember it :lol: I still maintain that geometry isn't all that useful in a real world situation. Although I don't really know, I just go to school then sit on my [wagon] in front of a computer all day.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
I thought he was singing about burritos.
-
Today...
I liked geometry, algebra wasn't bad either except my teacher was a [bleep], so it kinda sucked because of that. Geometry is less useful in my opinion though since there's really no reason to use geometry to find angles or lengths of an unknown side, you would just measure them instead. I'm sure there's some application for it but not one I know of. And I basically grew up on root beer since it usually isn't caffeinated so I was allowed to drink it when I was still young. Caffeine tires me out instead of making me hyper anyways. Not sure why, but if I drink coffee it makes me pretty much fall asleep.
- Today...
-
20 - Jan 10 - The Orb of Oculus
That's actually a pretty cool idea. Assuming it's something that can be used in free worlds, I'll have to check it out.
-
A question of etiquette
I always hopped. Mostly because I don't like other people.
- Today...
- Today...
-
Today...
You've got to be kidding me. I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense. There is a point where having extensive knowledge of everything on Encyclopedia Dramatica will stop being useful. I'm yet to reach that point.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
http://www.revolucian.com/RevoLucian-BaleOut.mp3
-
Real life pictures - 3
Should have picked me. 'Should' has to be the weirdest word ever. Srsly.
- Today...
-
Why is this tolerated?
I personally love being called an obese warmonger.
-
How do YOU dress?
Wednesday is kilt day. Actually only one person wears a kilt, but still.
-
Book of Eli
My friends and I are looking into seeing it after finals, I'm kind of mad that I watched a review of it before hand since I wasn't expecting to see it, but all that really got spoiled for me was what the Book of Eli was and a bit of the plot.
-
Today...
I had a sandwich and delicious lemonade for lunch today. Right now it's just about the worst weather it could possibly be, 35F, and raining. All the snow is turning to slush and it's just generally depressing weather. Other than that I've just listened to music pretty much the whole day. I have to go back to school tomorrow which sucks, then Thursday and Friday I have finals, which sucks even more.
-
Reveal Confessions, Secrets & Regrets...
Oh yeah, that's why the forums are so slow today, school. Yeah, I have the day off.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Misery Business - Paramore I should probably be embarrassed by the fact that I love this song.
-
Our Future Professions
Male prostitute! That was choice number two.
-
Our Future Professions
What ever gets me paid. I'll worry about it when I'm older.
-
Guthan's Warroir WIP
Just edit your post and stick the 't' in there, it's not too hard. The drawing looks good to me so far, the left leg (character's right leg) looks like it's bent strangely though. I've never had a great sense of anatomy though.
-
A Pixel Of Mine :o
The light source on the new one is inconsistent; the glove/hand and bow are shaded like the light source is off to the right, yet the arrow, tree and arm are shaded as if the light is coming from the right. Other than that, the shading is good, you're still shading in a linear way instead of taking the shape of the actual object into account. You should think about trying to add some depth to the landscape. The only time the horizon will be straight across is if you're looking across a large body of water, so try adding some small hills and dips in the earth. Good progress, keep trying.