Everything posted by Skull
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Post counts
Yeah, I do question links from anyone with under 100 posts or so. Other than that, it's just a number.
-
Post counts
I want my Demon Vanquisher title back. Soo much cooler than moss giant whipper.
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Weightlifting - Your RL STR Lvl :D
I don't understand how you could possibly be that skinny. Do you have no muscle at all? I'm a little shorter and I weigh almost 50 pounds more. And I'm by no means fat.
- Get to 1000
-
The worst thing you've ever tasted?
That didn't sound too bad until it got to dish soap. You'd be puking bubbles.
-
What did you have for lunch today?
I do not like coffee. Bleh. I had chicken flavored ramen and Oreos because I pay attention to my healthy diet. Hm, that makes it seem like I'm saying the Oreos are chicken flavored. Oh well. Coffee is the drink of champions. I think I started drinking coffee when I was about your age though. I also stopped growing then. Coincidence? You stopped growing at 14/15? How tall are you? 5'7
-
What did you have for lunch today?
I do not like coffee. Bleh. I had chicken flavored ramen and Oreos because I pay attention to my healthy diet. Hm, that makes it seem like I'm saying the Oreos are chicken flavored. Oh well. Coffee is the drink of champions. I think I started drinking coffee when I was about your age though. I also stopped growing then. Coincidence?
-
Your three wishes
I thought of a new one: spontaneous sandwich generation.
-
The worst thing you've ever tasted?
I'll have pumpkin pie and smores. And take pictures. Or at least smores.
-
Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Insane amounts of levels. I think I've only even logged on three times since then. Congrats on everything.
-
The worst thing you've ever tasted?
I might be making pumpkin pie tomorrow because of this thread. And when I say I might be making pumpkin pie, I mean my mom might be making it for me. Because the extent of my cooking skills is macaroni and cheese.
- Get to 1000
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
- Today...
-
Things your Parents made you do when you were a kid
I'll start walking. I might get there in time for next summer :lol: