Everything posted by Skull
-
Its all so SHINY
Cleancut is clean. Long cat is long.
-
Last one to post wins
I blame cynic.
- Get to 1000
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
5/10, only because you haven't been here for like a year.
- Rating Avatars Game
-
What are you listening to right now!?
D12 - Fight Music I've been listening to a lot of D12 lately. Not sure why.
-
Click it or ticket
You're legally required to wear a seat belt where I live too. I've always worn my seat belt though, and would even if it wasn't mandatory, so it's not really affecting me at all.
-
Its all so SHINY
Using CleanCut now, I have to say I like it.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
Yeah, I was thinking I'd be too humiliated to do that, but I guess since no one has any idea who you are I guess it wouldn't be as bad. Not that anyone would necessarily know who you were if you did something stupid in a public area normally. Audio on the video I posted got replaced with some crappy song or something, so I removed it.
-
Post all trivial Youtube videos here
Haha, that's awesome.
-
Been having nightmares like mad lately
I don't know about that. I've had women in dreams before. Ba dum tish. I swear I posted that. I guess I started typing it and then never submitted it.
-
Monster survival this week = Cannibals
I'll hire a small child to run around in circles with an oar in the water. Good thinking.
-
Monster survival this week = Cannibals
Moats usually don't have running water.
-
Real life help & advice
My dad's been playing guitar for like 30 years. And my sister has one and my grandpa gave us his old one. I think there's only 8 actually.
-
Real life help & advice
Umm, both? There are like 10 guitars in my house so it's not like I have to buy one.
-
Will jagex make an unsoloable monster?
Permanently unsoloable, no.
-
Real life help & advice
How would I go about learning to play guitar if I have no musical talent whatsoever?
-
Today...
That reminds me, for my English class we have to act out part of Death of a Salesmen either in class or filming it. It's going to be the most awesome and hilarious thing ever, my group is awesome and we've found a way to make it really funny. If it comes out good enough I might upload it to youtube and show you guys. Never looked forward to an assignment more in my life. That's an extremely redundant second sentence, but I cba to fix it.
-
Last one to post wins
- Real life help & advice
Not good. I ate a one dollar bill once. Well, only a corner. But still. It's like paper only worse.- The MBTI Personality Test
Yup, you have to type them yourself, at least for now.- Today...
- Monster survival this week = Cannibals
Congratulations, thread over.- Monster survival this week = Cannibals
Stand in the sun.- Bandos Armor IRL
ENGLISH MOTHER [bleep]ER, DO YOU SPEAK IT?!? I need to stop spamming. - Real life help & advice
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.