Everything posted by Skull
- Today...
-
Internet Memes
Tipit memes are the best to me. Glass-eating Shoe-stuffing and gratsing rip. the tif stuff makes me smile every time. Oh, and Wet Dill. :twss: EDIT:I just realised Me and Nick_6464 joined exactly 1 year apart! :o What, no viking porn? Or are we not supposed to talk about that? :lol:
-
Internet Memes
Says the guy with the mudkips signature... Cba to get a new one :lol: I only meant to use it for like a day :?
-
The Running Thread
I didn't run once this summer, which makes it a good think I'm dropping soccer.
-
Today...
Went tubing on some river. I managed to flip over on some rapids even though they said that it almost never happens. So did one of my friends too. Not that we tried to hard to stay upright though ;) Then I played wiffle ball with the same guys. I still can't hit well but I can run well enough to get on base most of the time. Then I played some COD4, which I'm terrible at. Except with the M-16 or whatever. I kept getting head shots like crazy with it on my friend who was getting a little annoyed at me for it. So he made me play online with it and I got like a 7 kill streak, not bad for someone who's horrible at fps'. Oh, and school starts in two days :|
-
Internet Memes
Meme's online aren't funny to me anymore. And I overuse them a lot to be honest. Now when someone slips in a meme in casual conversation, I tend to be amused. Especially in larger groups where you can tell who caught it and who has no idea whats going on. Oh, and I don't mean the meme's everyone knows like mudkips and such.
-
No Update Week
Rants forum makes me giggle.
-
Need A pixel sign (to be memorial)
...And if it's me then it's about 80 hours of starting at a half started pixel, then two months of swearing that your never going to pixel again, then 5 hours of finishing because you feel guilty. :roll:
-
Photoshopping celebrity pics: ethical?
A lot of the stuff done is just lighting adjustments, which honestly aren't a big deal at all. However the really over the top edits are, I don't want to say bad or unethical as they don't seem to fit here, misleading a bit too much. However I know that this is obviously whats going on so its not like it's fooling me or many people. It could be worse. However, those bastards who make the burgers look delicious should be shot. :evil: Like look at a picture of a Big Mac, looks good right? Get into McDonalds and order one and you've got soggy buns, two quarter inch thick reheated patties and like 1 pickle.
-
Real life pictures - 3
Why? Cause you can see a stomach which every human been on this Earth has? :roll: Hey, do I look like a mod/admin? :lol: :roll: I don't know why but they're against shirtless photos.
-
Real life pictures - 3
inb4removedpic. Cut it so you can only see your head or it'll get removed :?
-
anyone think phats are overpriced?
Over priced and under priced at the same time. They are worthless as an item making them overpriced, but at the same time they're the rarest items in the game and there can never be any more that come into it.
-
What have you achieved this summer?
I probably gained 5 pounds, is that an achievement?
-
How did your Runescape name "come to be"?
I was 11... :cry:
-
Tip.It's 1st Official Contest with Jagex Prizes! In by 8/26
I think we know who first is going to :lol: The costume's brilliant, how long did it take to make?
-
Hot celebrities/models!! :) Post them here!!
http://tineye.com/
-
What are you listening to right now!?
.baxter. - Mandatory Option
- Today...
-
Usain Bolt Runs 9.58
And to think I was proud of my 25.6 200m :lol:
- Today...
-
Real life pictures - 3
No, and where would you get that from? :? He probably knows someone named Tyler who looks like you.
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Dosed
-
Usain Bolt Runs 9.58
You mean his pace? No not a chance. If you mean running a milein less than 10 seconds, you're [developmentally delayed]. Leave. He obviously means at that pace. But that would still be a 2:33 mile or so, which is pretty insane. I don't think we'll break 3:30 even in the near future. In a hundred years, probably. But 2:33 might even be impossible for the human body.
-
What drama series do you watch?
Only House. I used to watch the office, but it started to lose the funny factor for me. And that's the only thing it has.
-
School
Yeah, all my senior friends are telling me that too, not that I couldn't already tell from my schedule though.