Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Or you can post ridiculous amounts and get something cooler like Dragon Slayer or Post Junkie :lol:
  2. Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back
  3. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Other way around I'd imagine since alliance flag is blue and the horde one is red.
  4. Uh, can you count? There's a LOT less people that have emo hair than hair like Tori's :| No, he's somewhat right. I'll give it a 70%/60% of teenagers have an emo hairstyle. At least in the West Coast anyway. Seriously? In my entire school, there's one. And we're talking about a school where half the dudes skate. It's more a west coast USA thing I guess.
  5. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    I did nothing, again! :?
  6. It's a scimitar. Nothing else is really worth using as a main weapon, even in pvp. As a KO weapon I'd use a b axe or 2h. And unless you have a lot of cash to spare, keep the corrupt dragon as a KO weapon only.
  7. http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=coordinates_list.htm "Ice Mountain to the North of the Dwarven Mine entrance, centre of the Southern side of the mountain amongst the icefiends" Help and Advice next time though.
  8. No one's stupid enough to DDOS just for [cabbage]s and giggles... are they?
  9. [yt]llBEfIfBOvk[/yt] [yt]nw9cCmYEXAc[/yt] And a lot of rage songs. I cba to find the ones I like the most as pump up songs though.
  10. I have medium long hair. It hides the fact that I have a weird shaped head and big ears :lol: Seriously though, my hair is dead straight so it's easy to take care of longer. If it was curly at all I would probably shave it off. Anyways, I don't know what it's like where you live but I wouldn't advise getting the fringe look unless you really want it, since you're likely to get some negative attention for it. I'd listen to reb's advice, he tends to know what he's talking about.
  11. Cool, I can't sail for [cabbage]. I guess you have to be brought up doing it.
  12. Skull replied to Knotch_Blade's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm in boy scouts :lol: This is my 6th year and I'm still first class. I went to 2 meetings this year so I could go to summer camp. I really don't like boy scouts on a whole, but I especially don't like the adults. I'm thinking I should get eagle for college though, It'll help me get into schools I don't quite have the GPA for. At the very least, being a scout until I'm 18 should count for something, right?
  13. Maybe now when I pk I'll actually get drops :lol:
  14. Guardians of Asgaard - Amon Amarth
  15. Grats on 99@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D
  16. Make sure you tell me when, if I miss it... :evil:
  17. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    PT for muscle injuries is usually pretty awesome. I've had to go for shoulder problems twice (dislocated once, destroyed my collar bone the other time) and it sucks. The people with muscle problems are sitting around with hot packs, then ice, then stretching and massages while I'm trying to regain mobility and strength with bands and weight lifting :? It shouldn't be too bad either way though, they're fairly quick and honestly help out a lot. I hope your back gets better and you don't even have to go though.
  18. Skull replied to DerekZoolandah's topic in Off-Topic
    Anyone know what idoser is? Well, I was "listening" to one of them and fell asleep. And the next one on the list was Gates of Hades. Even if you don't know what it is, you can probably figure out about how it went.
  19. Happens on XBL a lot, since it's a requirement to make fun of any guy who sounds like he's 10 you inevitably end up calling a few girls a 10 year old boy. But yeah, I know plenty of girls play runescape. Or played, or whatever.
  20. Of course she does, she pretty much leads this.
  21. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Today I woke up at 71m, then did nothing until now. Quality day :roll:
  22. Supposed to be standing on a dead corporeal beast. I'm not entirely sure what it looks like as of now, but I'll figure it out sometime in the near future.
  23. Pixel request that I've been trying to get done and I'm completely stuck on. I just can't seem to get anything else after the character, which is the problem I always have (I never did finish that last WIP that I posted.) Anyone who can help me out with that problem (give me suggestions on how to not lose focus etc.) I'd greatly appreciate it. Or just advice on how to not suck in general :roll: Oh, and feed back is good too. Criticism, and such. And more! I saw ace jack's thread and copied his idea almost directly and tried to digipaint (and failed) it inspired me to try digipainting (is that even what you call it, it looks weird to me). Of course, I have no idea how to do that, so I messed around in gimp and came up with the above. So the question on this one is: How the hell do you digipaint? Any tips, tricks, tutorials, etc would be lovely. Also, c/c on what I have is cool too. The background was a 2 minute rush job just to have something there, and I'm thinking about re-doing the cape (the red thing) because it looks like [cabbage]. Anyways, thanks.
  24. I doubt AGS will dip below 50m.
  25. Go have some fun welfare pking guys, in a few days everyone is just going to be praying and teleporting at the first sign of trouble.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.