Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. Skull replied to Leoo's topic in Off-Topic
    Chilled, played some hardcore pokemon, listened to music, went to the airport, studied for spanish (Not that I need to... I have like a 98 :wall: )
  2. Skull replied to RayOxide's topic in Off-Topic
    Basically... this.
  3. Skull replied to timbits's topic in Help and Advice
    If you can safespot it and the drops don't suck, it's going to be crowded as hell. That being said; Lessers, greaters if you're brave, hill giants, moss giants, ice giants/warriors (Pretty sure there's a safespot in there), level 56 cockroaches, ankous.
  4. And are you denying the existence of God because you haven't actually seen him...or her? Can't say I've ever seen a museum with God bones in it :lol:
  5. I think she said man's shoe because she's a girl, not saying they're manly or anything :|
  6. Damian Marley - Move! I'm all over the place musically. First a fake rap group, then metal, then acoustic, and now reggae. And a lot in between.
  7. Wow, I forgot about this. If I finish my current pixel I'll enter it. Good to see you back cb.
  8. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    120
  9. 9 here, 4 everywhere else.
  10. I didn't find anything confusing about death note, hell I even knew all the characters names. And that's impressive for me since I watched like 30 episodes of bleach and the only names I knew were Ichigo, Chad, and Ryuka (or however you spell that).
  11. [hide=][/hide] My new shoes. Nice and comfy, good for running and whatever else.
  12. O_O I started listening to that as soon as I opened this. :shock: Haha, that's a little weird :shock: In Flames - Crawl Through Knives Edit: Now... [yt]urcESNv23Eo[/yt] Ridiculously awesome.
  13. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    102
  14. Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory
  15. The Lonely Island - [bleep] In My Pants Lol :lol:
  16. Skull replied to Abc1230's topic in Forum Games
    29
  17. Uh, I could try... I've never done any animating before though :lol:
  18. Skull replied to saif's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm debating whether or not twilight would be worth reading for the sake of being able to make a more informed judgment of the book. :-X
  19. Ras Trent - The Lonely Island :lol:
  20. Skull replied to Youhadanidea's topic in Off-Topic
    HIDE TAGS!!
  21. why not just take a cruise Because cruise ships don't fly thousands of feet up...?
  22. Forgot one once, a friend brought me one in under a minute. :)
  23. I had a problem with the word "beast" (like saying someone's a beast at football or something) about 2 years ago. Now I say it almost never.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.