Everything posted by Skull
-
Simple DevArt Pixel Avvy(50x50)
AAing it made it look worse, I've never been very good at it. If you want to do it, go ahead.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I don't think the mods would be to happy with a new topic, you never know though. We could always set up a forum dedicated to our team. We could have stuff on weapons, armour, shelter etc. Anyways, I'm not on the list, want to add me on there? Not sure what I'd do, maybe mechanic or something like that. Scavenger works too though.
-
Doing a couple of request
^ that's not a render so he probably won't do it for you. I don't know though.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
You guys are making me want to design an entire town prepared for zombie attack :? Now I'm going to have to do it.
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
Pretty good set-up. I was reading the zombie wiki last night and most of those were the things I thought would be most useful.
-
Simple DevArt Pixel Avvy(50x50)
I'll do it, there are some things bothering me anyways.
-
Closed. [DO NOT POST]
You want us to stay on topic in a thread about randomness on a board called "off-topic"?
-
Zombie Plans-Revised
I'm in. Whatever job you see fit works.
-
Simple DevArt Pixel Avvy(50x50)
Changes? I was too lazy to aa it, so I can still do that, but if you didn't like it I didn't want to waste my time on it. And I had no idea what font colour you might want, so I used a random one. Same with bg colour. Edit: I meant to edit my other post, oh well.
-
Simple DevArt Pixel Avvy(50x50)
I'll do it.
-
Closed. [DO NOT POST]
This thread is a prime example of why trying to be "random" doesn't make you cool or funny. At least it was before it got cleaned.
-
NFL Super Bowl-Post who you think will make it and or win..
20- 14 steelers.
-
help with mage please
If you have 55 smithing, superheating mith is pretty fast. Pretty cheap as well.
-
How famous are you on tip.it? (Over 10k posts)
- Hows my perspective?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isometric_projection Isometric pixeling is a pain :|- Anyone wana make me a avatar?
I'm just giving him a hard time, it really doesn't matter either way ;)- Etp's Amazing Bloggy! ~TONS OF STUFF ADDED! P.129~
Keep up the progress etp, you're doing great :)- Easy 99 costs?
Last I checked trout don't lose you any money, granted selling 100k+ of them would take a while.- Anyone wana make me a avatar?
You might have done it for him. ;) You also spelled despise wrong but no one really cares, and I'm just giving you a hard time. We need more info mate, find someone's shop and look at an order form. Then give us all the info on there that you can.- Today...
- Pixel avvy WIP. V4 up!
Your floor boards are what's throwing the whole thing off, making it look like there isn't actually a floor. They should do what the chair does ant appear wider closer to you and smaller farther away. Use a vanishing point if you're not already, it'll make things easier. The chair seat appears to be very thin right now, shade the front and you'll be better off. It also appears to have no back legs which makes it a little awkward. The shading on the wall looks pretty good, try to shade the mortar between the bricks, since that will start to get darker in the shadow as well as the bricks. I'd also do a little more highlighting near the candle and shadowing under the table, chair, etc but the main thing you should start with is the floor in my opinion. Looks good though, once the floor is fixed up it's really only minor details. Keep it up :)- dumb mistake of mine...no1 has solved this yet
You should use good grammar because if no one can understand what the hell you're talking about they probably will have a hard time helping you, right?- Small pixel birds ~4 new birds! 30-01.
There very good, ever consider maybe making a game with your own sprites or possibly animating them?- Musky's Blog- Not doing much
Nice job on the hilt :)- Snow & Snow Days
- Hows my perspective?
Important Information
By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.