Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Skull

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Skull

  1. My dad likes Rage Against the Machine. But everyone should imo. At least he liked Calm Like a Bomb and Wake Up at the end of the first two matrix movies.
  2. Seriously? What the [bleep]? I don't understand... at all.
  3. Is this seriously the stuff you guys talk about when I'm not there? :? Granted it's nothing amazing when I'm there either :lol: Innie.
  4. Bullet with Butterfly Wings - Smashing Pumpkins I heard it on some show, so now I'm listening to it.
  5. Skull replied to hiimben's topic in Off-Topic
    I'm pretty sure someone would die if we were all together. Probably saru. Or Lenin would kill everyone.
  6. Gf to you to lol. And since he didn't post me saying I accepted :roll: I'll say it now, I accepted.
  7. Hold on, I'll go find Nadril's anatomy picture for you. Here.
  8. I forgot to put lyrics lol. On the AM, on the AM Turn and face them Hatred and mayhem Slay them, dangerous I take razor steps Its the swing from the bling To the bang on the left Its the murderous return Boom back full strap Your six that got clipped You cant clap back
  9. Seriously, do we listen to all the same stuff or something?
  10. Skull replied to Shlaymoed's topic in Off-Topic
    The five will be comatose for the rest of their lives due to debris. Still an easy decision? Hit the one and then send the train back for the rest. Simple.
  11. Probably drugs during pregnancy. But honestly, can anyone even follow what he's asking? Wait, I got it. A really long time is the answer. You'd be dead by then.
  12. Skull replied to Shlaymoed's topic in Off-Topic
    It defiantly did... :shock:
  13. You have 3 skills better than me in a month and I've been playing over 4 years :shock: Nice job :)
  14. Skull replied to Faux's topic in Off-Topic
    I usually just wear a sweatshirt if I'm going to be outside for a short amount of time, but for when I have to be out for longer periods of time I have a NorthFace jacket that works pretty well. Except it doesn't actually fit anymore :? Anyways, the coldest I've worn it in is probably -30F (-50 or less including windchill) while skiing, and it cuts the chill as much as possible for when it's that cold. But I've been known to go outside in shorts and a t-shirt in 30 degree weather before, so I might not be the best judge of warmth :lol:
  15. Skull replied to aeternitatis's topic in Off-Topic
    You might want to try looking a little further away, waiting more than a year really isn't worth it to save a little money and commute time.
  16. Blatant contradiction? Anyway, I don't think that African Americans in California can EVER complain about being oppressed again for the blatant disrespect the showed towards the gays. You think of all races the blacks would have voted for equal rights. "All men are created equal" should be changed to "All men are created equal except Indians, women, gays, and pretty much everyone else in the minority, or anyone else who practices a lifestyle which religion doesn't approve of." I suppose that doesn't roll off the tongue as well though, huh? Why is it that we're scared of something that's different? PS: Saru, Your friends deserve better. All men are created equal, except some are more equal than others. I don't understand how minorities could not vote for equal rights. I'm for equal rights and I'm pretty much in the majority across the board. Except maybe political views. They always come for the communists first. Gay marriage is legal where I live though, so it's a step in the right direction.
  17. Fail. I wasn't there. You still get levels faster than me and you don't even play anymore :( Grats.
  18. What about a picture?
  19. Skull replied to Shlaymoed's topic in Off-Topic
    We think similarly. I'm scared.
  20. I'd suggest you run a scan and don't enter any passwords for the time being, just incase. I stupidly changed my password right away. Scan is 95% done and it hasn't picked up anything yet. I guess I'll stay logged in until it has finished. Even though nothing has picked up, I still don't feel very safe.. Once it's finished you might want to log on and change it again just to be safe.
  21. I'd suggest you run a scan and don't enter any passwords for the time being, just incase.
  22. Attempts to recover your password, if you haven't gotten it back yet. I believe enough attempts to recover causes Jagex to lock the account for investigation.
  23. Keep trying to get it back kota, enough attempts should get it temporarily locked and give you a chance to get it back. You have a PIN, right? :|

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.