Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Well, there could be more to the reward than that. Or maybe the flower is equipable on your head...
  2. I bet the armor/weapons will degrade. Even though I hate degrading armor, I'd probably use it for the xp boost. I can't wait for this, it sounds very useful, especially as a reward of a fun minigame.
  3. I heard you can see Russia from Sarah Palin's house. Does that count as an interesting world layout mistake?
  4. Cheefoo replied to Kingkapugen's topic in Rants
    I think I got my rune defender in maybe 2 hours, maybe less...
  5. any one fingered half brained idiot can meet the quest req's , but still - there is a skill cape. Any peanut brained no armed monkey can click over and over with its nose for cooking, fletching, fishing, woodcutting, etc, but they're still skill capes...
  6. Very nice Times this week. I hope the dragon plate keeps crashing. I don't care if my dragon armor shard becomes really cheap, but I'll be about 1/3 way to a dragon plate if I sell it. Then, the rest of affording it should be easy, as it'll be technically worthless. Muhahaha! It's all coming together now!
  7. Using logic, dragon armor is difficult to obtain, expensive, and its defence is outclassed by much cheaper armor. So, using logic, that means it's NOT econo-wear dirt cheap armor. It's obviously meant to be a sign of status and wealth. I suppose it could work if someone only has 60 defence and is quite rich, but it's not intended for stats really. If you use logic, you can figure out what something was intended for. If you don't, but try anyway, you sound pretty silly.
  8. Simple solution: don't die.
  9. Who said Saradomin doesn't believe in fighting...? Ahem, Godwars, ahem.
  10. i think u werent paying attention in special attack class :)
  11. No, 15/16 skills 99 isn't close. What are you a math noob too, and/or fail @ runescape math class? Wait, yes it is close... I can't imagine getting 99 slayer without combat. You'd need lots of people to vengence other you, or rings of recoils. However, I heard a rumor rings of recoil give attack experience now! *gulp* IF you look at the total time it takes to get 99 in each skill and calculate them each to a % of the total time, slayer and runecrafting are both comming out ontop. They suck up almost all the time getting max skills. Check out the players who are close to max skills, alot of them are working on slayer at the end because it takes the longest. You then have to factor how long it would take to get 99 slayer using lamps and recoils. That figure is going to be in the years. That will be well over 80% of the total time required to meet the max target you are talking about. Im sure if you thought about it you would realize that 99 in all those skills and only 68 in slayer is only a small % of the total time required to max them all (including slayer). I could imagine it goes much faster if you have people vengence other you and actually do the tasks. Or rings of recoil... I just don't get why you instantly assume leveling slayer without combat is with lamps. Not to mention, if someone got 68 slayer and 99 in the other non combat skills within at most the 7 years, it sure won't take 10 years to get 99 slayer if he got 68 slayer already. What I meant to say by that, he has 10% of 99 slayer already according to you. So that's only 10 times more time, and I don't think they spent all their time playing on slayer, seeing as they have other 99's noncombat.
  12. "Serving Justice On a Silver Crown," my foot! They're all corrupt I say! Well only this one, but still! The system is corrupt! You seriously got that guy's crown handed to him, serves him right. I hate people who think they rule the world because they have a crown and the ability to temporarily mute people on an online game. Oh golly oh gosh, I can't speak on this account on this game at the moment for a few minutes, I'm sorry Sir Moderator, I won't not bow down to you and your silver crown ever again!
  13. Another "Oh no, I died and lost something I wasn't expecting to lose!" thread. Here's a solution: don't die. Or simply bring things you don't want to lose! Even EASIER: look at the items kept on death screen! If you're bringing cheap stuff besides the clue scroll as I do, drop it all except the scroll when close to death. Come on, Jagex warns you more than enough about any danger in this game nowadays, how could you possibly mess up? Were you just not paying attention? If so, your fault. If you were, still your fault for not doing anything about it. It's the wilderness, expect death as an option at all times. And foor goodness' sakes, it's just a clue scroll! You can get them rather easily! Sure, maybe you're just ranting, but you're also making a stupid suggestion. We don't need to chose items kept on death, just deal with it! [/thread] (I always wanted to say that)
  14. Cheefoo replied to Ajdinp's topic in Help and Advice
    [hide=Cheefoo is Fat III] I don't think that you'd need a formula for it. It's clearly 100%-50%-25%-25% You might as well try and make a formula for the dragon dagger special, as there could be a very complex formula behind it. I know, formulas are nice and all, but not everything needs one. Log lighting speed formula plawcks? /your theory :wall: [/hide] Yeah, I was just summing it up, give me a break. It seems to squish the hits together from what I've seen... Example: 0%-100%-50%-50% Though I don't know how it works if there's only one hit...
  15. Make a new level 3 account. Go to Movario's Base, for example. Simple, right? NO. If I were stupid, I'd say EPIC FAIL, but I'm no- oh crap I just did, and I already submitted!
  16. If you think 68 is close to 99 you are a math noob and fail @ runescape math class. 1-68 Slayer is like only 10% of the way to 99 on a level 3 account when you factor in the 10 years it would take to get that many exp lamps. I would assume that the rest of his non-combat skills are already at 99 and hence he is close to getting all non-combat 99s. No, 15/16 skills 99 isn't close. What are you a math noob too, and/or fail @ runescape math class? Wait, yes it is close... I can't imagine getting 99 slayer without combat. You'd need lots of people to vengence other you, or rings of recoils. However, I heard a rumor rings of recoil give attack experience now! *gulp*
  17. Cheefoo replied to Ajdinp's topic in Help and Advice
    I don't think that you'd need a formula for it. It's clearly 100%-50%-25%-25% You might as well try and make a formula for the dragon dagger special, as there could be a very complex formula behind it. I know, formulas are nice and all, but not everything needs one. Log lighting speed formula plawcks?
  18. Why should Jagex bother working on a whole new area like the "East" when they can add more to the west. Over where the elves live. I think there is only like 1 city over there that players can access and pretty much the whole area is just woods. Ninjas>Elves It's common sense... But if it was sailing (pirates) vs. the east (ninjas), which would be a better update? Is Jagex taking sides in this endless war?!
  19. Karil's has good mage defence, good range attack, and a good weapon. The set effect is just a bonus. Don't cry over something extra. I suppose it's better than nothing, as Karil's is good enough as it is without the effect. Here, have a cookie! BUT I DON'T LIKE CHOCOLATE CHIP!
  20. What outfit is that? Please tell me...? Please?
  21. I fully agree with this. Same goes to Archeology and Music. Archeology and music sound like there's no real way to train it. I don't see what you'd really do with them. But the idea of that stuff would be nice. Sailing=tons of new areas; archeology=tons of new weapons, more history of runescape; music=the novelty of running around playing loud music when people are trying to fish. The end product would be nice, but the skill itself... bleh... I don't mind if they do make a skill about either of those things, but I'd rather be able to do the stuff without the skill itself. So, does anyone have any ideas on what the next skill will be? I'm almost certain that they're working on one, if not... they must be working on something big! What could that big thing be? Big enough to replace an entire new skill?
  22. For the most part, you get your arrows back from an accumulator. Or you could just pick the arrows up. The weapons and armor are very cheap too. I don't see how it's not cheap. Unless you're using dark bow and dragon arrows, but that's overkill.
  23. However... dragon plate gives no negative range bonus from what I've seen. Sounds good for range tanking.
  24. Okay, I posted this somewhere else... I AM guilty. However I think I should make my own thread, adding on to the post, and going for the theme of, "MAGE IS UNDERPOWERED, WAH!" and, "MELEE AND RANGE ARE OVERPOWERED!" Here's what I think of the combat triangle. Melee hits very high. Very very high. it can kill people very quickly. Dds can kill quick, and dragon claws even quicker. They aren't very accurate on other armor, but against rangers and especially mages, they're super deadly. If a meleer surprise attacks a mage, screw the combat triangle, the mage is dead. Range hits very high too, but not as high. It hits through melee armor quite well. A ranger with a dark bow can one hit kill almost anyone from a distance if they're lucky. They can beat meleers and especially mages. Also, meleers can wear range armor for magic defence, thus wrecking the combat triangle, so the mage has a disadvantage. Simply put, melee takes half of the reason range beats mage, thus tipping the balance. Not to mention range's special bolt abilities. Range is great against bosses because of their ability to hit 20% of the opponent's hp. Against monsters, range is great, it's cheap, strong, and you can kill certain monsters without damage. Melee is also great for monsters, as barely any use magic, and melee armor defends against range and melee well. The biggest flaw in melee against mages is their close range only weapons. Against monsters... that's negated. Melee is best for Ppayer versus monster except on a few occasions. Magic... It can hit up to 30 damage from a distance, and freeze the opponent for 20 seconds! Great. Against range, the ranger just keeps shooting, doing much more damage at a faster rate, and more accurately. In other words, magic has no chance to beat range, yet range can beat melee quite often. Against melee, mage can freeze the meleer in place, so they can't even attack. Sounds good, but if they miss once, the meleer can kill the mage very quickly with a special attack. Don't forget the fact that meleers can wear RANGER AMROR without ANY negative bonuses! Mage hasn't had an update in a long long time, and it's very expensive compared to the others, meaning, it's just not fun to use. When fighting monsters, magic can fight some without taking damage, like range, hooray! However magic costs more, hits lower, and attacks slower. The only good part about magic against monsters is that with ancients you can hit multiple monsters. It works in pvp too, but doesn't exactly come in use often, if ever. So, let me sum that up... Range: pvp: beats melee sometimes and mage always pvm: very good but melee is better Melee: pvp: beats range usually and always beats magic if they get the first hit, but otherwise, magic usually wins IF the meleer doesn't use range armor, but if they do, they will probably win pvm: probably the best, high defence against range and melee, and monsters barely use magic Magic: pvp: beats a stupid meleer, if they wear range armor, mages will probably lose, always loses to range pvm: very expensive and you can only survive if you safespot, the multitarget is great, but super expensive Here's how we should balance everything. Increase the range defence of melee armor. Ranged shouldn't be able to hit well on melee armor, that's totally imbalanced. Give dragonhide a decrease in attack. The friction of the dragonhide makes it difficult to swing your arm around, let's say. That stops melee from messing with the combat triangle. How would they like it if mages could wear rune armor and be able to mage perfectly fine? That's simple, two things. -increase range defence on melee armor -give negative melee attack boosts for ranged armor

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.