Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheefoo

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cheefoo

  1. Smithable dragon! Dragon (g) and (t)! Dragon warhammer? Dragon tinderbox! Dragon has always been different from normal metal in many ways. Just because it's a type of metal (or is it...?) doesn't mean it should follow all the guidlines of the other metal gear. It's just like saying if you use full Dharok on the pad, Dharok pops out!
  2. Wow, I just noticed... Someone bumped this topic, and it's about 10 months untouched... Sheesh, if a junk topic isn't bad enough, now we have ZOMBIE junk topics.
  3. Hmm, pretty old. I forget the profits from before, but these seem pretty good. They give about half the profit of pure essence each, but they're much quicker to obtain. However, from what I remember, chocolate bars aren't a very stable practice. I remember the price fluctuated quite a bit, or at least when the infinite store stock just came out. Maybe 200k+ an hour... for now. Pretty good money, though! Doesn't require much. Actually, I just checked. The price hasn't lowered within the last 30 days... In fact, it increased a few gp! So now's the time to do this, but if too many people do it, prices will probably lower. Chocolate bars isn't exactly the most stable business, so you should do it while you still can.
  4. Sorry, but there's really nothing new here... 6/10... Might be informative to people who never heard of these common practices.
  5. It's just curse, but you can autocast it... Not too creative... Curse is more than twice the experience. 2/10 :thumbdown:
  6. Sadly, no, I bet most of us do not want to see you go Barrowing. Unless, of course, you have a new method to doing it...
  7. I've just found proof... The man to our right of Zemouregal in that picture IS Arrav. Look at the first picture in The Legend of Arrav, Part IV... Arrav is wearing the same helmet!
  8. NO, NO, STOP JAGEX! STOP TRYING TO MAKE MONEY!
  9. Yes because they will really praise Jagex for letting big bugs get through. The author compares Jagex's testing to Blizzard's testing, knowing full well that Blizzard has a lot more money to hire testers than Jagex does. Jagex does as much as they can. Not to mention, Blizzard barely does anything else with their game besides fixes bugs. They don't update it majorly for years, besides a few minor changes and bug-fixes.
  10. Is there only one quest that can be "worked on" at a time?
  11. Then deal with it! QUIT WHINING. Just kidding. I agree, too many people say things like that. This is a rants forum for blowing off steam, not for proving people's feelings wrong. "Hey, you can't get mad at that, it's just how things are. I bet if it was changed, it would annoy more people," is just nonsense.
  12. That's a great story and all, but I thought this was a Runescape forum?
  13. Yeah, screw inflation. Let's ignore it, it'll just get discouraged and go away.
  14. I have this odd feeling that we're going to have to fight Arrav. Maybe, after being killed my Zemouregal, he's now his undead slave. Seems plausible...
  15. -3.14/10 I could barely read that without vomiting. Have you gave ANY hints at all? You just said something like... "go to barrows fight verac dont die go in mound, poof, karil kill him ectophial out, if ur good you can camp hear". P.S. What the hell do you mean but "Verac Barrows"? You can wear rune, and still have Verac's on? Does that count as "Veracing"?
  16. Best guide ever! Though who says Godsword is worse than a whip...?
  17. I know it's been known, but I haven't seen any topics related to the subject. Certainly not related to the background. Can someone please give me a link? I've searched far and wide, I seriously can't find it for some reason.
  18. Didn't see anything on it, though... Aww man... Do you have a link to the topic?
  19. Hey look! Dragon platebody? Sure, we've all seen that. But look in the background... http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0000cy6.jpg P.S. Man, this isn't working like I thought it would. Stupid images! Give me a second...
  20. OH...MY...GOD... From the previous posts, it seems 60-70 in a stat works better than 90+! Is it me, or is something wrong here? Maybe I should try to use Saradomin brew to get my magic down to about 65, and try it again... However, I may just try with my natural 90 mage again, see if I do better the next time...
  21. Cheefoo replied to Tim's topic in Rants
    Of course, it does make it easier to not die, because you have more time to heal. Sure, it goes for the other person too, but the one with higher prayer and/or prayer bonus will keep it in the end. And of course, if they can't use it, that's certainly an advantage to you. I don't see anything wrong in using prayer. Sure, it may slow things down, but if you have higher prayer, or they're using up their points quicker (lower prayer bonus, using more prayers), it will give you an advantage. I'd only use it when I actually want to try harder to win, and give up some of the fun of hitting/being hit high. For example, I wouldn't use it in safe free for all Clan Wars or the Duel Arena, unless the other person is using it. There, it just makes things less fun, because it takes longer. I find it fun being whomped to death, and whomping someone to death in a few seconds, however, only when there's no risk involved. If I'm at risk of losing my items, or just losing in a competitive game, then I may try to protection pray if I think I have more prayer efficiency than my opponent.
  22. HUH?!?! The Runescape one shows the ACTUAL PRICING! How can it suck if it's 100% accurate? Personally, I think this is an unneeded update, seeing as Runescape already has it's own database that is infinitely accurate. It's like making a TV channel to tell you the current weather, when you can just look outside. Wait, they do have that...
  23. Who really says "dont spread information thats false!"? Not even sure if thats grammatically correct, it sure doesnt sound it. Either way, I think you are a bit of a nerd if someone calls you a name ingame, and you get so worked up over it you spread the story to all your friends (or people in general) on TIF. And in this case, a nerd is...? This is the RANTS forum, it's for blowing off steam. You nerd. :lol:
  24. I remember seeing that style before in the player galleries... And, in fact, that same person has three pictures in the player galleries of similar art style! DOES JAGEX LIKE SAILOR MOON TOO?!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.