Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tempest_Mike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tempest_Mike

  1. Lol Ashiaz nice one. Also might wanna change "HP" to "LP" and the numbers. ;) But nice work. :D
  2. I don't mind skillers, as long as they don't bot I actually have a fair bit of respect for them, it's not easy doing some of the skills with only 10 hp and 1 def. Kudos to you. ;)
  3. I blame the government. In all honesty not to sound like a hippy or anything but I think it's the way people are brought up these days with advertising and things. It's kinda upsetting, especially when you're just trying to help out.
  4. No one actually forces you into it. It's just a bonus of training, you don't have to go out of your way to do it.
  5. Crashers are sad generally, especially when almost all worlds are free.
  6. I don't think so seeing I got 10m, that's more than a shard. tbh its worse then solo and its still boring as hell <_< In your opinion maybe, but it didn't bore me and I still got good loot. And yes you do need to do wgs. :P
  7. Siggy idea = ectofuntus? Or maybe some fairy ring places, cool caves, uncommon places like near Barrows, or dragonforge or something.
  8. Wow nice st00f. :o My farming still pwns you. ;)
  9. Adventure for 0? Whatever that means good luck. xD
  10. Good luck, be pretty sweet once you get there. :o Are you going to leave summoning at 1? 99 prayer and sum and high slayer with 1 att/str/def/range/mage 10 hp would be pretty epic.
  11. Wow that's a hella lot of bones but quite cheap compared to dragon bones. :o Have you compared other options? Good luck. :D
  12. Wowee, maybe I should be training my hunter. Nice stuff. :thumbup:
  13. Grats on 99 cooking and good luck on your other goals. :D Level that farming. ;)
  14. Lol... Killed dragons for the bones. o.o
  15. I don't think so seeing I got 10m, that's more than a shard. OT: 3rd kill of the trip -
  16. [hide] [/hide] Not my pics coz my comp fails but you can see I was there. :D All 1 trip.
  17. Was a pretty epic trip. :D Called the first zerker. ;)
  18. ^-^ Also had epic Rex trip with Dave... will post tomorrow.
  19. Mad slayer for your cb, good luck with it. :D Def is ftw too. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.