Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Uula

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Uula

  1. Uula replied to a post in a topic in General Discussion
    I'll have to agree with that first point at least. I would also like to be a pmod, and I could easily see why I could be one. I want to help, I try to never offend people in any way, I report all scammers etc - But still it's that small priority I want, the Silver crown. It's just that cool :P
  2. Achievement cape emotes do :oops:
  3. Welcome to Runescape. Oh dear you are dead!
  4. Totally 4 red masks to 1 random, 2 monsters and 1 not-friend-anymore
  5. I think it's D Shield Left half from the lowest level gem-dropping monster... (lv 8 crawling hand?)
  6. Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat. what? are you mad?? its obviously gonna be where ur character lays down a bear trap and then whistles for someone to come over then then step in it and lose their leg :roll: anyhoo, what animals do we reckon will be used? so far the potentials ive seen are; rabbit raccoon squirrel bear fox anything else so far? Reindeer Moose(sp?) Duck Mallard Wild Turkey
  7. Yes first I didn't understand your reply, then I realised it too -.-
  8. Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.
  9. And the wildy IS green... But maybe that's just the f2p indicator. I don't see fally and varrock either.. Oh, I see that Crandor should be green... And they maybe made a ltitle too much wilderness in green
  10. Actually been 5 months... It's pretty much after all. About same gap as slayer/farming They say the bank space will make all members happy... For me it's just 3 more wasted bank rows. But hunting's gonna be cool :XD:
  11. But you cant wield a shield over Verac's Flail, so as a single hand weapon, D Mace wins. Oh, right... I'm an idiot
  12. Verac's flail gives 1 more prayer bonus than D Mace
  13. The daily goals are just annoying. I always say to myself something like "Imma make 10k nats today!" on the morning. At 9 PM I find myself just standing at the bank booth with 3k nats.... Then I feel I have to get it done tonight... And that's where it's just baaaad But I've also had problems with school because of rs... It's mostly because I set these ridiculous goals like 99 cooking in a 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý weeks - which I achieved, after playing like 6 hours a day. Of course I was happy for the level, but I almost literally hadn't been outside, except for school and tennis... And to buy more coke : Good luck with cutting down, I'll try doing that after 99 fm... ^^ oh the irony
  14. Sorry if this has been posted before, couldn't find anything Well, I went to look the postbag for the pronouncations that they published last time. No pronouncations, but a TzHaar dctionary! Click here and scroll down for the original. I'm not sure if it's possible to make any full item/monster names out of only those words, but it is cool!
  15. Thanks, I'll edit that in :-$
  16. They actually don't weigh anything, you just have stuff in you inv on those pics \
  17. I wrote mine 10 months ago :XD: Good job anyway, looks better than mine, but your way to string ain't as good :-w Might have to rewrite mine to beat yours :-$
  18. Thanks! ( or just "BUMP!" )
  19. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=560658 :-w
  20. Well I walked around the place too, just found it easier to glory back to Draynor :P
  21. Yeah thought I'd write a guide when I still can :lol: Start by talking to Diango in Draynor market. Just go through the conversation, and he'll give you: Ghost Buster 500 And: 50 white 10 blue 10 red 10 green 10 yellow 10 black destabilizers To get the Halloween set: 1. Load your Ghost Buster with a white destabilizer (right it and select load) 2. Go down to the workshop that is located north of Diango(follow the crowd :P) 3. Find some possessed toy or item to spray 4. Spray it. It will turn to a geist of some colour - Load that colour to your buster 5. Dismiss the geist Repeat. You will have to dismiss 3 of each colour to get the full set from Diango Skeletal suit pic(SPOILER!): http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/4499 ... uitvx0.png Pumpkin head: 1. Get your axe, and preferably a glory. 2. Go down to the workshop, then down the ladder 3. Go to the huge tree in the middle 4. Pull up the roots 5. You will be swallowed my the tree, and find yourself among huge hanging roots. Cut 10 of these, and tele out 6. Go to Diango to get your pumpkin head! image of pumpkin head(SPOILER http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1474/pumpkingy3.png
  22. Pumpkin head: http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/1474/pumpkingy3.png
  23. I posted the "all players" part in GF2P :-w
  24. Click here for my guide how to do it orhere for warrior's guide :)
  25. no no no....any NEW game they make after RS wont be contected to RS in anyway. (not in terms of item transferring etc anyway). They could change their plans.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.