Everything posted by Screechingmu
-
What not to say to a Jagex Mod...
Farming was a HORRIBLE skill!!! 8-)
-
Tip.It Times Presents: Nice work on the new graphics Jagex!
I remember always looking forward to reading these articles, now they just seem to lack purpose...
-
whats the rarest item which isn't a rare???
Addy chain, ever seen anyone with one? I didn't think so :P
-
Hidden Update
Strangly, that made me laugh.... Kind of off topic, yet funny :D
-
Ranging-Knives?Bows?Crosses?
Pretty much what you are asking for is already there. http://tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#spots
-
The solution to abyss pkers? LINK TO FORUMS IS UP!!!
I'm both a pker and a rcer, 96 combat, always happy to cube some dumb rc pkers :D
-
owners of a firecape--updated last 08/09/2006
Here are some people I saw in w99 edge while cooking Rodent234 Wf willow More coming when i get a chance.
-
worst/most boring skill?
Farming.... really can't get a ton of xp with that skill...
-
Both stopped - Mods delete or w/e
I like this blog, makes me want to do slayer... Goodluck to both of you, may the best slayer win!
-
What weapon do you use when training strength?
Meh, who needs str.... I use a whip to train the only worthwhile melee skill, defence 8-)
-
Whip Now Protects Over Mystic Top, And Dragon Scimi!!!
Yes ancient staff no longer protects over aswell...
-
Whip Now Protects Over Mystic Top, And Dragon Scimi!!!
No it regards the scam where they take you into the wildy and drop 4 noted dragon scimi's or mystic tops, then when you pick it up, you loose whip.
-
Whip Now Protects Over Mystic Top, And Dragon Scimi!!!
Scimi no longer protects over, they updated shop prices aswell..
-
Whip Now Protects Over Mystic Top, And Dragon Scimi!!!
I heard it from a friend, then tested it myself, and it does!!! No more split tops, i think Jagex updated it due to scammers.... Good news i guess :D So far: Mystic Top Dragon Scimi Ancients Staff Do not protect over whip anymore
-
.:.:.:!~Your first update~!:.:.:.
First one that I remember is Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest.
-
Watch out monsters here we come *SODB* [U]
That list is so out of date, no one really uses this thread anymore though.
-
SaidinWoT's new goal! *All skills 75+* [Update #12]
Go saidin! Saidin for president!
-
Kill count at barrows.. high or low?
Low, sometimes in the 10-20's though.
-
Adam and Paul's Epic Journey to 1700 (lots of pic's)
I'm going to have to go with adam :o Or maybe i will beat both of you!
-
HYT INVASION!! - Had a blast! Thanks to all.
K0 unit is not a clan, just a small group headed by cdub with sodb/tif members, but it was not a clan. I personally had fun, i know how the other people felt when they died early, luckily i managed to stick in there and pull off a win for the 2nd main round. :D I might go to the KBD, will be truly insane, 5 seconds to kill it lol, just have to find out.
-
.::Post Pictures Here Of All The Jagex Mods You've Seen!::.
Seen a few other Jagex Staff, never botherd taking a screenie though.
-
Accidental High/Low Alches
Mystic lava staff #-o I don't think I did anything worse though...
-
What gets your heartbeat racing?
Pking, fight cave attempts, almost getting killed by various things...
-
How will the new prayers affect pking?
Well, I did hit a 21 with range pot and new prayer on a rc pker today, without prayer i was lucky to get a 20 in. 8-)
-
HYT INVASION!! - Had a blast! Thanks to all.
K0 UNIT! :twisted: