Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Screechingmu

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Screechingmu

  1. Farming was a HORRIBLE skill!!! 8-)
  2. I remember always looking forward to reading these articles, now they just seem to lack purpose...
  3. Addy chain, ever seen anyone with one? I didn't think so :P
  4. Strangly, that made me laugh.... Kind of off topic, yet funny :D
  5. Pretty much what you are asking for is already there. http://tip.it/runescape/?page=ranged_guide.htm#spots
  6. I'm both a pker and a rcer, 96 combat, always happy to cube some dumb rc pkers :D
  7. Here are some people I saw in w99 edge while cooking Rodent234 Wf willow More coming when i get a chance.
  8. Farming.... really can't get a ton of xp with that skill...
  9. I like this blog, makes me want to do slayer... Goodluck to both of you, may the best slayer win!
  10. Meh, who needs str.... I use a whip to train the only worthwhile melee skill, defence 8-)
  11. Yes ancient staff no longer protects over aswell...
  12. No it regards the scam where they take you into the wildy and drop 4 noted dragon scimi's or mystic tops, then when you pick it up, you loose whip.
  13. Scimi no longer protects over, they updated shop prices aswell..
  14. I heard it from a friend, then tested it myself, and it does!!! No more split tops, i think Jagex updated it due to scammers.... Good news i guess :D So far: Mystic Top Dragon Scimi Ancients Staff Do not protect over whip anymore
  15. First one that I remember is Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest.
  16. That list is so out of date, no one really uses this thread anymore though.
  17. Low, sometimes in the 10-20's though.
  18. I'm going to have to go with adam :o Or maybe i will beat both of you!
  19. K0 unit is not a clan, just a small group headed by cdub with sodb/tif members, but it was not a clan. I personally had fun, i know how the other people felt when they died early, luckily i managed to stick in there and pull off a win for the 2nd main round. :D I might go to the KBD, will be truly insane, 5 seconds to kill it lol, just have to find out.
  20. Seen a few other Jagex Staff, never botherd taking a screenie though.
  21. Mystic lava staff #-o I don't think I did anything worse though...
  22. Pking, fight cave attempts, almost getting killed by various things...
  23. Well, I did hit a 21 with range pot and new prayer on a rc pker today, without prayer i was lucky to get a 20 in. 8-)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.