Everything posted by sebbeberg
-
Today, I got my ears pierced!
epic fail. It's funny how everytime you quote me all you can say is "Epic fail"
-
Today, I got my ears pierced!
I remember you said it once here at Tip.it long ago if Im correct, it happened in a car crash right? :( Oh yeah, i remember now i made a topic aobut i. (Maybe we should make a topic for posting pictures of tattoos and piercings, and keep the discussion in this topic?) It hardly seems 26 years ago, that I was lying on a hospital bed in suicidal despair, depressed, discouraged, after the hot July afternoon when I took that dive into shallow water, a dive which resulted in a severe spinal cord injury, which left me paralyzed from the shoulders down, without use of my hands and my legs. Before that time, I didn't even know what you called people like me. Who are we? The physically challenged, the mobility impaired, the differently abled, handicapped. I knew we weren't crippled or invalid. But I just didn't have any contact with people who were hurting or in pain. That spinal cord injury changed all that. There I was lying in the hospital bed in the summer of 1967 desperately trying to make ends meet, desperately trying to turn my right side down emotions, right side up. In my pain and despair, I had begged I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare But I thought 'Now forget it' 'Yo homes to Bel Air'. I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'. I looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air. I face a lot of limitations what with living in a wheelchair for over 26 years, but I have found limitless joy and peace in knowing the Lord Jesus. Knowing that I'm heading for heaven. My first priority is always my relationship with him. The things I talked about today are important. I want you to know I really care for you and your spiritual walk. God bless you on your spiritual journey. Wth Bubsa are you drunk?
-
What are you listening to right now!?
Limp Bizkit - Eat You Alive I never knew this song was a love song!
-
Today, I got my ears pierced!
Niiice, i think i got a picture of a tatoo my sister did when my other sister passed away. *first time i mention it on tif* Edit: here's the tattoo, 1̢̮â¬Å¡Ãâý year old, that's why the pic is bad(took it when it was finished). I couldn't handle my camera correctly at that time.
-
Today, I got my ears pierced!
Where's your sense of adventure :P Let me come back on this. Aha. Bet I get flamed for having piercings like this. Thought. Taken out. Noo, why'd you remove them?? That's freakin' awesome! Myself wouldn't pierce anything but my ears. Because i hate needles. When it comes to tattoos i'm a freak. I love them, i'm soo getting a ton of them when i'm turning 18! :ohnoes:
-
Your FIRST WEEK Of Runescape (RSC)!
I started my first acc before they had tutorial island, don't remember much of my first week, but i was in wildy and got backstabbed by this other swedish guy, who i tought actually waws cool (before he BSed me) after that i've never played on that account because i lost my mith chain. That was the last time i really pked too.
- Misfile
-
Guitar Hero/Rock Band Discussion thread
hey... send me a yank copy please? \
-
Runescape (the name)
+1 Your sig and avatar... umm, you just did a "1+" Anyways, the thing you said aobut Magical World seems to be the right thing. It fits pretty well according to me.
-
If you could change your name?
I'd get Mod Sebbe and jmod powers :lol: Na, EvilBunny or Klajnepojken, sick of using this alias.
-
Suggest good older multiplayer games on the PC?
As free steel said, Unreal Torunament. THE GAME IS FREEWARE NOWADAYS! \ And i bought it new for 200SEK.. :XD:
-
Classic games
Oh my god, how could i forget about Ice Climbers? :ohnoes:
-
TIA Gallery V2.5 Updates.
You say you're bad? Hell no, jsut take a look at my sig and you'll see bad! -.- 8/10 for them siggeys
- Misfile
-
Starting A level three for skilling?
What's the big problem pepole? Some guys/gals don't like to train combat. Plain and simple.
- Misfile
-
anybody have family in california?
Holy crap, that's actually pretty cool. Myself don't know anyone living in San Diego but a guy i play battlefield with.
- Misfile
-
ITs nice to see the Bot problem is being taken care of....
oooooh myyy goooood :ohnoes:
-
In-Game World Map (120+ Supporters! Pictures! Support Sigs!)
Count me in
-
Classic games
Megaman and LOLO for NES. Both was so hard so i got pissed off really badly \
-
Weather; does it effect your emotions?
Sunny 30+: Irritating Sunny/Cloudy 25-30: Pretty nice Sunny 5 when skiing: Perfect Rainy: Makes me happy Snowing: *Jumps around in joy* I like the autumn and winter more then spring and summer. i hate bugs.
-
Misfile
99% chance of this happening imo it seems that 1% has won out. Ash now has a girlfriend, and Emily was there to witness the kiss. This will be interesting. Now he just have to explain himself for Emily. :boohoo: You know what's going to happen.
-
Is anyone else like me?
well, i've had one account in RSC, but i lost the password and quitted, then i made Sebbeberg in the beginning of RS2. So i don't think i've changed much :
-
//- Lobbytrio's [[PIXEL]] Gallery -//
OH MY GOD! I adore the one you use as sig! *sings Stairway To Heaven*