Everything posted by weezcake
-
gpa
I love high school GPAs. It makes me laugh just thinking about it, ahahaha. :lol: In high school, I had a cumulative 3.5GPA. I didn't really try very hard -- I'm sure I could have gotten a 3.8 if I had tried a bit harder. Lowest I ever got in a quarter was a 2.7; that was when I was in my emo stage. I step into college, do 4-5x more work than I did in all four years of high school, and I get a 2.7GPA for my freshman year. I've learned since then and have boosted my GPA to 3.1. Anyone ever wonder how American students would be doing if our standards were of another country? Say.. Belgium? Or Japan?
-
Recommend some activities?
Heh, I'm in the same boat. I've been job hunting and I've applied for a few places, but I don't think most places are looking for summer-only applicants (I'll be back in Davis for school in September). Learn something over the summer. Or just waste time with some buddies. As for books, what about Catcher in the Rye? Always a fun, quick read. I've read the book three times already and I would do it again! :P
-
Where To Train? [F2P]
You're around my level. I train at ice warriors. :)
-
BeSt DrOpS EvEr- (from people dying that is)
I remember having tons of rune larges from failed Dragon Quest players, lol. But other than that, nothing too gloat about.. :)
-
Why do you guys play runescape?
I know what you mean. I remember playing Runescape for hours a day, seven days a week. Thinking back, that was a lot of time wasted -- but I do remember all the people I've met and all the things I've learned from the game and it makes me smile. I guess it's why I still log in once in a while. :) I still do wonder how I played so much though..
-
Favorite Anime Series
Not a big anime fan. Though I've been playing the Naruto game at my friend's place -- got me hooked on the game, so I decided to watch the anime. Very interesting series. :) FMA is my favorite though. Just the science/religion thing is awesome. :)
-
Who listens to J-Pop? If so, who listens to Ayumi Hamasaki?
I have a few random Japanese songs on my computer. I have some Hyde, L'arc En Ciel, T.M. Revolution.. not really into too much J-pop. I like K-pop and Chinese much better. :)
-
Death cab for cutie
Hah. Make that 4 mods. I have Transatlanticism. It's a pretty good CD, but I think it's just a bit too mellow for me. I guess I'd have to compare it to a Jack Johnson CD -- I just can't listen to the whole thing. :P
-
k-dramas?
Asian dramas are too cheesy for me. :roll:
-
What happened to ICQ?
Trillian crashes my computer, for some odd reason. :? I had 2 contacts on my ICQ list.. and they were almost never online. I also forgot my super longgggg ID number..
-
What does this sound like...
The first thing I thought was concussion. See a doctor; you don't want any permanent damage to your skull/brain.
-
Puzzling
Your weapon, perhaps? Your weapon and strength would probably be the other factors in your attack :)
-
Man's Best Friend...
You guys are so lucky. I've wanted a dog for years now, but my parents won't get one because my mom has allergies. Meh. I'm such a dog person. Not sure why.. dogs love me. :D
-
it says ive been exploited...
If you use the same password at runeboard anywhere else, I'd suggest you change it as soon as possible :)
-
Moving to the USA.
Don't worry about the American history. Most people don't know the history of the country anyways. :? Which is a shame, too..
-
Hi, need urgent help with IMAGESHACK! thanks sooo much
You can save on signature space by removing the and tags. :) And remember the forum sig limits. 400 x 175 pixels, 30kb.
-
What Time Do You...
Usually from 4am to 12pm ish. I don't like sleeping past 12 because it makes me feel like I wasted a day. :?
-
Stanley Cup Finals- Carolina or Edmonton?
I personally am rooting for the Oilers, but they erm.. aren't the best team in the league. They have Roloson, from the WILD. Too bad he's injured. I say the Oilers are done for without that WILD power. :wink: I am glad that they took down the sharks though. Woo!
-
Best Anti-Drugs Campaign
*wonders why they'd release her 12+ times for drug possession.. The anti-smoking campaign has worked, it seems. Not many people smoke here on campus (UCD). :)
-
WARS NEED TO BE STOPED!
As much as I'd like to get rid of wars and violence, it would be impossible with human nature. I hate wars because of the innocent casualties. Innocents die -- even though they are not involved in the conflict at all. Glad to hear your family made it though. :)
-
Politics- Republicans and Democrats
I personally don't like labeling myself as either one. Democrats and republicans seem to be merging into one big party. They're so moderate nowadays (to get more of a constituency) that they're basically the same party now. I disagree with more "conservative" ideals and agree with more of the "liberal" ideals. I have a good mix of both; economically I'm more conservative, but I am more socially liberal. Who else would like to see Obama vs. (republican candidate) in 2008? :wink:
-
New Runescape Website Feature
Hah. I remember being marked down for being a troublemaker in 2002 (I was even muted for 5 days). I guess they forgot about it :wink:
-
ARENAscape New Player's Guide/FAQ
Nothing when the fight is against a monster. You just don't gain experience for that fight. Against a player, however, you lose fame.
-
the sims complete edition
Contact Maxis and explain the problem. I'm sure there's a way to "re-get" your CD-key.
-
College or Professional (Sports)
The only college games I'll watch are UC Davis games because I go there and I can see the game live. I watch the NBA and the NHL, but that's all, really.. Professional athletes are paid way too much.