Everything posted by weezcake
-
Do You Have Stairs In Your House?
Well, maybe we just need a "I fell down the stairs when I was 3" story to liven this thread up.
-
Hijackthis Log
What I would remove using msconfig: C:\Program Files\Common Files\EPSON\EBAPI\SAgent2.e3e C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S10IC2.e3e (I've never found these printer files ever to be useful.. but apparently, the first one is used to detect Epson printers; disable it, plug in a printer, and see if your computer detects it or not. Second is an "ease of use" program.) C:\Program Files\BroadJump\Client Foundation\CFD.e3e C:\PROGRA~1\BROADJ~1\CORREC~1\CCD.e3e (I assume that these files were installed with your internet connection. I don't think these files are needed for your connection, but I think they do help if you need technical assistance with your connection.) C:\Program Files\Support.com\bin\tgcmd.e3e (Google says this is spyware by Sony :P) C:\Program Files\Viewpoint\Viewpoint Manager\ViewMgr.e3e (Annoying and not needed. It is a file associated with Viewpoint, and is installed with AIM.) C:\Program Files\MSN Messenger\MsnMsgr.e3e C:\Program Files\AIM\aim.e3e (You should disable the "Start application when Windows starts" in the options for both of these programs. It'll speed up your startup time. Besides, you can just open these manually when you need to use them!) C:\Program Files\QuickTime\qttask.e3e (This is an annoying little quicktime file. I never use quick time, therefore I disable it; I just deleted qttask[Caution: ExecutableFile] from my quicktime folder. It will return after you uncheck it and restart your computer.) Remember, you can always recheck the boxes, and let it run at startup again, if needed. :wink:
-
Do You Have Stairs In Your House?
I have stairs that go downstairs, where my room is. :) And of course, I have stairs here in my dorm. There are four floors in my building.
-
foreign language
I hate math. It's too straight forward, and there's usually only one right answer. I understand simpler math (algebra, geometry), but once you get past that, I have trouble with it. I understand history and science very well though. :wink:
-
PSP and the DS
I always thought that the DS did horrible in the US. I only know two people who have bought a DS. I guess I was wrong. :)
-
Hijackthis Log
Nothing suspicious or evil running on your system. But you could make your computer faster by disabling some non-essential processes via msconfig startup. :D
-
Everything just... stops.
C:\Program Files\winupdates\winupdates.e3e is a virus.
-
Chris Martin plans new style for Coldplay
Or the dictionary definition..
-
foreign language
lol, I think you've illustrated your point quite well :lol: But on topic.. I don't think it should be mandatory. You have to take a year (or two, to get into a university) in a foreign language here to graduate. Most people forget how to speak the language after a while anyways. You'll only learn and actually remember the language if you WANT to learn it, not if you HAVE to. :wink:
-
What Kind Of Internet Do You Use?
Super university internet. I don't know how fast it is. But I did send a file to my friend (in another dorm building) @ 7mb/s. :D
-
MAJOR Relationship Problems...
She doesn't want to lose you as a friend. My advice: stay friends. :)
-
Amazon story, myth or true?
lol, even an American text book wouldn't be that biased. I'm sure it's a fake.
-
Help with computer... various problems
Have you tried shutting norton down, then trying restarting/shutting down?
-
The Future of Basketball/NBA
#8? And only a jump to #5? You'll see. #1 baby! :wink:
-
What Calculator To Get?
I think the 83 is better with statistics than the 89, but I'm not sure. :)
-
iPod Video - Apple's back-up plan?
I think Apple should go back to their lame computers. I abhor iPods.
-
Health Risk
It's sad to see the world at its current state..
-
And you thought a 62" TV was big...
Beats my dorm room 25 inch TV. :)
-
earthquake at kashmir..
It's sad, but we cannot beat Mother Nature. I hope for the best for the survivors.
-
EVERYONE NEEDS TO WATCH THESE
What are they, and WHY should we watch them?
-
You should all watch this...
I saw this before. It was sad. :(
- .
-
Viewing Movies Online
That happens if you're using firefox sometimes. Try using internet explorer to view? Open Real Player, and try changing the file associations from the options.
-
Screen
You can try pressing f11 to make your browser full screen, or change your resolution. Control Panel - Display - Settings, then slide the slider to a higher resolution.
-
Dance Dance Revolution
It's funny how even though I suck, people still like to surround the machine while I'm playing. :lol: