Everything posted by weezcake
-
Winamp Toolbar thingy
Try the winamp agent (it's in the options). I dont know how it works, but the agent is a tray icon. I dont like it though. :)
-
Any Hip-Hop/Rap listeners?
I didn't know he made any songs that meant anything. :roll: And btw, 50 cent has a bulletproof car, I believe.. how gangsta is that? :o
-
Google Maps - What can YOU find?
I'd post a picture of my boring old neighborhood, but it has all the street names on it. And if you zoom out more, you can't see the detailed boringness. :lol:
-
Runescape Applet doesn't run
What browser are you using?
-
Book Recommendations?
I like emo Holden Caulfield in Catcher in the Rye. My favorite.
-
Attention hockey fans!
Wild are doing mighty fine this year. And I love it. :wink:
-
How do companies make money?
Ebay taxes on sales. Tax x 1,000,000 items for sale = a lot of money.
-
Google Maps - What can YOU find?
Find the swastika building. :lol:
-
Jack Thompson 0 - Webcomic artists 1
I hate anti-video game activists. If you don't want your child playing "bad" video games, then don't buy them. Simple as that. :roll:
-
BALD GUY WINS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! AUSTRALIA FIRST
I hate how they dumb down questions for celebrities.
-
Microsoft word chomping letters
Pushing Insert does that on all word processing programs, I believe. :wink: I really wish they'd just disable it.
-
Do you lock your doors? (aka. trust the outside world?)
I don't see why you'd leave them unlocked at all. :? I leave my house locked, at or away from home. Car too.
-
BALD GUY WINS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! AUSTRALIA FIRST
Better than the guy that I saw lose at the $100 question... Hannibal crossed the Alps with what animal? a) Rhinoceri B) Elephants c) Llamas d) Chihuahuas He used a 50:50, and still lost. :roll:
-
New computer, RS problems
Define laggy please :)
-
Do you beleive in GHOSTS?
lol. I loved that show. I wish they'd bring it back.
-
Ipod Nano: Black or White?
If I was forced to buy one, I'd buy the black one.
-
PSP and the DS
I'm sure it'll go that far. Wifi signals have quite a good range. :wink:
-
Ti84+ Calcs, MirageOS, and the myth of the Math Teachers?
Sorry assassin, but i can completely contradict you. I'm doing AS level maths right now, and we need graphic calculators :P . Our college tells us which calculator to get (Casio 9750) and its pretty much a must if we want to do well. But i've never heard of putting games on a calculator or even running an OS :? . It seems pretty commonplace to all you other people, strange that... It's pretty commonplace in boring math classes. :)
-
PSP and the DS
Well at least they'll most likely die before you do.
-
Do You Have Stairs In Your House?
It's funny when you're sleeping and fall down the stairs in your dream.
-
The Future of Basketball/NBA
I don't get any Warriors games here in my dorm. I should go to a game sometime this season..
-
BALD GUY WINS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! AUSTRALIA FIRST
Nope. They still show it sometimes.. you can be part of the "ask the audience" via AIM. :wink:
-
BALD GUY WINS WHO WANTS TO BE A MILLIONAIRE! AUSTRALIA FIRST
I remember the first guy (I think he was the first?) who got the $1 million in the US. He was this super smart guy, who used none of the lifelines. He looked like he needed the phone a friend on the last question, but he only used it so that he could call his dad to tell him that he had won. :shock:
-
good sig. making program?
I use my photoshop ripoff. It's called Paint.net.
-
Do You Have Stairs In Your House?
Nope. The one at home is curved, so if you try to jump, you'll end up hitting a wall lol. :lol: