Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Tip.It Forum

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gameboypen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gameboypen

  1. Alot of great stuff you have been doing lately keep it up.
  2. Thanks yet again Nabby. Got 76 Magic while farming yet again and watching Futurama.:wink: - 1617 total EDIT: Hai page 40.
  3. Too bad you cant be santa your too agile for that. Grats on 91. :)
  4. U r dumb nub. Wubs ya. Will have to see that epic adventure movie video extravaganza. Thanks, hehe. You like your emoticons eh? Boy (or man depends what culture) btw, yet another thing the first post is good for. And thanks for the gratses and gls. Well I was painting my rocks and after a while (and many an internet problem) I got 76 Runecrafting. Yayyyyyyyyy... Thanks to Wheels for gratsing me. - 1616 total Bit more rcing than im alching some more. (Got around 13k Yew Longs to alch.)
  5. Nice work there and goodluck on all 60+ and DT. Enjoy yourself.
  6. Enjoy your break it seems you (along with others) put alot of effort into that event and you deserve it.
  7. Your cool and hot at the same time. U r magick.
  8. Thanks and that is what the no. 1 post is for. Thanks mate. Tyty, Shotteh boi. I am just magic is all. And thanks. I am a noodle arts master-son. Hehehehehehehehhehehe. And thanks on the serious note. Thanks Nabby Wabby *insert thousands of other 'words' that rhyme with Nabby* At least I am not a <3 nub. See Heph respects me cos I am cool. So I just rced a bit today and boy is Pure Essence going up in price alot. Oh well I managed to buy some. I did go see Wouter get 99 Fletching, here is my picture. It is a bit late even so that you don't see my message but that is what you get for hammering the Print Screen key. G'night all you wubbykins.
  9. When you were at Wouter's 99 Fletching I remembered something. I was going to post on your blog. Well I asy goodluck on those goals you got there and grats on that attack level. Best of luck, Game. 8-)
  10. Gratssssssssssss Mate on No. 3 Here is picture I took, a bit late and all even missed my own message, oh well that is what you get for hammering Print Screen.
  11. Hehehehe combat nub heheheheheh i wuv u hheheheheheheheh nais
  12. That is pretty nice. well worth the effort I guess. 8-)
  13. All 121 stars with both Mario and Luigi? :thumbsup:
  14. It's not dead mine started of like this and so does everybody. First 5ish months mined seemed to only get like 5 pages. Keep it up please. :)
  15. I might make it I will have to see. PS. Nice tree. 8-)
  16. That is how I died doing my clue. They should lessen their apperance, way too many for how many pkers there used to be in some areas.
  17. Listen to Crusader, he knows what he is talking about. I hope this blog gives you as much encouragement as mine gave me.
  18. Awww so sweet. I take that as a compliment thanks. I no beast Im a fluffy bunny noodle! Well I got 87 Fletching yesterday and didn't post it. Here it is. - 1615 total That is all.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.