Everything posted by gameboypen
-
Hooray for macros?
Gathering yourself isn't too bad. I'm using the Yews from 99 Woodcutting to get close to 99 fletching. But then I guess theres times when I buy materials, sometimes from macros. So I guess they do help in some way.
-
Does RuneScape needs 1000+ lvl monsters?
If Runescape holds up for long enough, stronger and stronger items will develop, thus a need for stronger monsters. I'm not sure what they will do about pking though.
-
What Are YOUR Views On 99 Fletching And Cooking?
Cooking isn't profitable, raw are considerably more than their cooked counterparts. OT: It's because like everyone said, there common and people are like 'meh, be more original' And imo both are very very ugly.
-
The Holiday Items
The best recent non-tradeable holiday item is the Jester Hat and Scarf (White & Red) But Sanats are still prety good looking. And yes I agree that Chicken Suits if costing as much as phats would be admired just as much.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
#6, only 94 to go and you will be awesome.
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
8-) Your so coolio.... :anxious:
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks and trust me I spend time with Wouter - he does smell bad. :uhh: Thanks, the skies the limit. :XD: Thanks for the item help. : Okay well I started off woodcutting and got bored so 'among other things (as Wouter knowns)' I got 59 Herblore. I was about 6k off this level. - 1561 total (39 to go)
-
Au Revoir Tip.It
\ \ Whos the guy thats really hawt? Memo! Memo! \ \
-
~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~
Good work Wakka, firemaking is nearly over keep it up.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Dry :( Oh well, you still are hawt no matter what.
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
:shock: Nice!
-
boomzor [81/99]
You have a blog, woot. Goodluck!
-
Gabe's Blog - Back from Myrtle Beach ~ 89 Fletching
Gabe is so awesome. 8-)
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Thats one niceee axe. :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Thanks man. I hoped you would. Yes 500 is an achievment. Thanks to all posters, I wub you all! Heres a picture of me at the flying bird thingos. :anxious: I just thought I'd take a picture, because no matter how random or unimportant pictures are I still love them. I got a clue at received a Rune helm (h3) It was a wildy map clue and some ddser tried to kill me lol. Poison did kill me eventually if you see the chat box. :XD: After that I went and mined at Brimhaven 'C' gold. Mainly because I need to make some Rings/Necklaces for teles etc. After which I was a bit off 62 Crafting so I made like 100 cowhides into Coifs. This gave me 62 crafting. - 1560 total I forgot to mention I changed my sig back to the 'Being hawt is....' and added Wouter's confession. - Game out
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
Why thank joo. Takes a looksie on the first post for some hawt new section headers. I also added the No. 1 Poster Section, Sjakie 1 1 3. I'm now off to the Aviansie, because I heard there good exp but also drop a nice amount of addy bars. NOTE: I did not learn this off Sjakie, because he did it. I saw em on Zybez Forums when TIF was down. What I am doing that Sjakie did is degrading my Crystal Bow (from it's Roving Elves 2/10 state) there.
-
Colossus110, Quiting this blog
Good work Col, I wub joo so much! For MTK I do 100 on Maples, 50 on coal and 50 on herbs. But I'm noob at MTK, so don't trust me too much.
-
Shey was here!
Good work, Shey. It seems Sjakie took good care of you, like instructed. :
-
Sjakie's blog: Seercull, Shard 2 & 85 Farming!
Wow I wuv this guy! :
-
Game's Blog /:\ I've Quit, Goodbye All & Thanks
:o Yay for TIF coming back, not much to report actually. :thumbsup: I'm just a plain better player than you. Thanks for the donation btw. I win Ah.. I think you mean by wuving me you win, if thats the case, then you do. I got 94 woodcutting though. - 1559 total Tree barrage ftw?
-
:: Heph :: 80 FM ::
Your getting a lil too good. :o
-
Post your AWESOME first drops!
KQ Head 1st drop ever. 1st Troll General Granite Sheild. But 4th Kbd was Head.
-
has this been done before???
He means the Saradomin Sword not the Godsword, like what the Zamorakian Spear is to the Zammy GS. Sara Sword - Same Strength and Attack as the whip but a 'lil slower. Sara GodSword
-
I have a new blog....
I r excited~!
-
Vold's Goals! - 89 Rc, 85 Smith, 91 Farm - PURES RECOVERED!
I wub joo.... :(